PowellCampsNAKED

April Fools Day

I think I brought this up a while back on the kickstarter message board!? but a Really Really great low budget film from the 80s was "April Fools Day". Have you guys seen it? The music is my favorite part and the twisted story! Go watch it sometime, it's got that teen camp out get together in 1 house thriller mystery vibe!

No spoilers but the end scene I still can't figure out!

Many times... Great movie!

Not sure how the end scene confused ya though ????

I don't remember the music really, I'll have to pay more attention to it next time. ????

Well the end was explained and I got that but the very last part with the jack in the music box what happened? I don't wanna spoil it though for anyone!

There's something awesome about the way the film scenes were shot they always made you instantly know something bad is about to happen!

Ohhhhhh yea! That last scene. Lol I thought you ment the main one, which like you said was explained.

Just a fun movie all the way through. Kudos to you for bringing it to the forum. Definitely worth a watch!

It wasn't bad, it's an 80s cult classic that's for sure...but I enjoyed Agatha Christie's  "And Then There Were None" (known as 10 Little Indians in film form) more. 

I might've seen it.

Can you give me some details and info? I don't want to go to Wikipedia to get spoiled.

A group of people get together at their friend Muffy's secluded lakehouse for a weekend... Accessable by ferry only.

Shit starts to go bad ????

• Like 2

A group of people get together at their friend Muffy's secluded lakehouse for a weekend... Accessable by ferry only.

Shit starts to go bad

Great way to describe a horror without spoiling anything