Sleeping bag: direct reference to part 7.

Wall head crush: reference to part 4.

Kitchen knife throat slit: perhaps the first stab is a reference to part 7?

Window throw: maybe a reference to part 4 or part 7.

Screw driver: small chance it could be a reference to the reboot.

Machete, bed stab: maybe a reference to FvJ?

Tree arm rip: maybe a reference to part 5?

Head punch: reference to part 8.

Head crush: reference to part 6.

Head squeeze: reference to part 3.

Back break: reference to part 10.

Bear hug: reference to part 9?

Two handed choke: reference to part 8.

Heart punch: reference to part 6 or part 7.

Knock down: reference to part 6.

The Jarvis: direct reference to part 4.

The Pamala: direct reference to part 1.

Stunner: maybe a reference to part 1?

Did I miss any kills?

• Like 1

I think you pretty much got them man. I always give my Jasons the correct movie inspired kills that particular Jason did in his particular movie. For example, my part 6 Jason uses the heart punch (Tommy's friend gets his heart punched out), the knock down (Elizabeth's death in the puddle... don't leave home without it ;)), and the head crush (the cop that runs into little Nancy before his demise). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chace Hollett said:

Part 4. It says it was based on Part 4 in their Kickstarter page.

Wrong. This is a reference to Sheriff Garris' death in part 6.

The Pamala

"Pamala"?

17 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Part 4. It says it was based on Part 4 in their Kickstarter page.

Wrong. This is a reference to Sheriff Garris' death in part 6.

"Pamala"?

Are you sure the back breaker is a reference to the sheriff's death in part 6? It doesn't really look like it, but I would love to have them add that kill at some point.

14 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Are you sure the back breaker is a reference to the sheriff's death in part 6? It doesn't really look like it, but I would love to have them add that kill at some point.

The back breaker kill is a direct reference to Jason X he kills Azrael with exactly the same snap and spin drop.

7 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

I would love to see that kill too. Maybe it could be a kill exclusive to P6 if counselors try to teabag him :lol:

Imagine their horror when you reach up suddenly and back break the shit out of them!

• Like 1

That would be great to have certain kills while lying on the ground, for those players. That would definitely scare them. Funny as Hell too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Erik13E said:

That would be great to have certain kills while lying on the ground, for those players. That would definitely scare them. Funny as Hell too.

Just having the ability to grab a  tea bagger would be an amazing feature added in to discourage that terrible gameplay feature, I understand how it’s appealing to some as a “screw you jason you can’t get me “but escaping or juke Jason all match is proving the exact same thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

The back breaker kill is a direct reference to Jason X he kills Azrael with exactly the same snap and spin drop.

Yup. 0:50 in this vid.

18 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Just having the ability to grab a  tea bagger would be an amazing feature added in to discourage that terrible gameplay feature, I understand how it’s appealing to some as a “screw you jason you can’t get me “but escaping or juke Jason all match is proving the exact same thing.

Going from Prone to a grab would be perfect and would still cause folks to wanna get away instead of just looming near you. I had a piniata-Jason session as Part 9 and it was up to making the counselors flub in order to gain an advantage and timely chokes. Had I been able to grab someone walking on my body, I'd have been much better off.

2 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

Sleeping bag: direct reference to part 7.

Wall head crush: reference to part 4.

Kitchen knife throat slit: perhaps the first stab is a reference to part 7?

Screw driver: small chance it could be a reference to the reboot.

Machete, bed stab: maybe a reference to FvJ?

Tree arm rip: maybe a reference to part 5?

Head punch: reference to part 8.

Head crush: reference to part 6.

Head squeeze: reference to part 3.

Two handed choke: reference to part 8.

Heart punch: reference to part 6 or part 7.

Knock down: reference to part 6.

The Jarvis: direct reference to part 4.

The Pamala: direct reference to part 1.

Stunner: maybe a reference to part 1?

Did I miss any kills?

Yeah spot on, and the heart punch in part 6 is one of my favorite kills of all time, I remember when I first saw that as a kid. Blew my mind at how cool it was. 

2 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

I think you pretty much got them man. I always give my Jasons the correct movie inspired kills that particular Jason did in his particular movie. For example, my part 6 Jason uses the heart punch (Tommy's friend gets his heart punched out), the knock down (Elizabeth's death in the puddle... don't leave home without it ;)), and the head crush (the cop that runs into little Nancy before his demise). 

Bingo! I do the same with my Jason's and Part 4 and 6 are my favorites. Some real cool kills in those movies.

ScrewDriver: this reminds me of Alice’s death in part2,  it’s not exact because she was stabbed in the head with an ice pick.

Pamela: from the Part 7 kill pack, jason chops off the head of the councelor with the machete the, the camera zooms in showing their hands clutching at where their head was.  This is how mrs vorhees was killed in P1

24 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah spot on, and the heart punch in part 6 is one of my favorite kills of all time, I remember when I first saw that as a kid. Blew my mind at how cool it was. 

Bingo! I do the same with my Jason's and Part 4 and 6 are my favorites. Some real cool kills in those movies.

Right on man!

1 hour ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

Yes, I've suggested this basic concept before. You know when you're Jason, and you get close enough to the boat, or an object to do an environmental kill, and the button prompt comes on screen? Well, I think they should do that for when you're stunned on the ground. Maybe not to kill them on the spot, but to just grab them as you stand back up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JasonLives86 said:

Right on man!

Wish they had the hacksaw kill that Axle got, make it an environment kill at the boathouse or something. Would make sense that a hacksaw is lying around in a building with other tools etc. Would be great.

Just now, jameson87 said:

Wish they had the hacksaw kill that Axle got, make it an environment kill at the boathouse or something. Would make sense that a hacksaw is lying around in a building with other tools etc. Would be great.

Yep, I agree. In fact, I'd like to see them add the hacksaw as a weapon for Jason, just imagine all the brutal kills it would give you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JasonLives86 said:

Yep, I agree. In fact, I'd like to see them add the hacksaw as a weapon for Jason, just imagine all the brutal kills it would give you.

That would be bad ass.

5 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

As far as I remember, it's in their Kickstarter page too.

3 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

I'd say yes as that's how Duke died and it's usually on my part 9 Jason. 

"Tonight my friend, you will....die!"

Loving this thread bud! Also love how some assign the proper kills from the movies to the appropriate Jason, kudos! 

Body slam:

Head rip:

One hand choke:

Eye gouge:

Jaw rip:

Campfire kill:

Also, are any of these references to other slashers?

I feel like the "Savini" fork lift mimics a shower scene kill in "The Prowler".

6 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I started a thread suggesting this before and a lot of people thought I was out of my fucking mind. Apparently movie "realism" has no place in video games according to a lot of folks around here.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

I started a thread suggesting this before and a lot of people thought I was out of my fucking mind. Apparently movie "realism" has no place in video games according to a lot of folks around here.

Tell me about it <_<

4 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Loving this thread bud! Also love how some assign the proper kills from the movies to the appropriate Jason, kudos! 

Body slam:

Head rip:

One hand choke:

Eye gouge:

Jaw rip:

Campfire kill:

Also, are any of these references to other slashers?

I feel like the "Savini" fork lift mimics a shower scene kill in "The Prowler".

I wouldn't have it any other way.

49 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

Yeah, apparently that is a no no, this is supposed to be dance dance revolution camp crystal lake edition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hell Toupee said:

Apparently movie "realism" has no place in video games according to a lot of folks around here.

13 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah, apparently that is a no no, this is supposed to be dance dance revolution camp crystal lake edition

No because if the game was "movie realistic" no one would be able to beat on Jason relentlessly and Teabag his ass for 20 minutes.

I try to switch my Jason pick according to the map that's being played, and choose my kills accordingly. If someone has The Jarvis house selected, I'll choose part for, or Packanack I'll go with part 2. It rarely lines up, but when it does it's a little more fun for me.