Mr. Blonde

This Game Has No Counselor Abilities? Why?

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Funny, your biased Jason ideas are terrible, but I’m not rude enough to say it. Guess I will now. 

I'm not biased to Jason. Counselor play is so easy.

58 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

I'm not biased to Jason. Counselor play is so easy.

We’ve seen your post, we’re aware. Here’s an idea!! Let’s make useless perks that cripple players just for fun!! Or even better rework healing, because who doesn’t love a challenge.

22 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

We’ve seen your post, we’re aware. Here’s an idea!! Let’s make useless perks that cripple players just for fun!! Or even better rework healing, because who doesn’t love a challenge.

The challenge perks are optional and healing needs a massive nerf. You can carry 6 sprays at once.

You're hypocritical to call me a biased to Jason, as judging by your current post you seem counselor biased. 

3 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

The challenge perks are optional and healing needs a massive nerf. You can carry 6 sprays at once.

You're hypocritical to call me a biased to Jason, as judging by your current post you seem counselor biased. 

Do I ask for massive counselor buffs? Or Jason nerfs? Is it too much to make stealth better? You just want it easier to kill counselors. 

5 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Do I ask for massive counselor buffs? Or Jason nerfs? Is it too much to make stealth better? You just want it easier to kill counselors. 

Do you ever shut up?

I ask for buffs on both sides, or go after a broken or dumb mechanic. You'd just rather keep your 6 medsprays, yeah?

1 hour ago, Theiceman105 said:

Do you ever shut up?

I ask for buffs on both sides, or go after a broken or dumb mechanic. You'd just rather keep your 6 medsprays, yeah?

Nah, I don’t use medic. I don’t use perks because I love a challenge. OMG!! Let’s make a thread for perks that make me crippled, so I could enjoy the game even more! Also, let’s make medsprays useless because I can’t grab as Jason. Make the game easier for me to 8/8. 

• Confused 1

Councilors already have the advantage. "You can't balance an asymmetrical game." "The game was designed by what feels right" and "the meta game was an afterthought." Don't believe me? These are words from the developers mouth. 

6 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Nah, I don’t use medic. I don’t use perks because I love a challenge. OMG!! Let’s make a thread for perks that make me crippled, so I could enjoy the game even more! Also, let’s make medsprays useless because I can’t grab as Jason. Make the game easier for me to 8/8. 

I know how to grab lmao. You're counselor biased simply. You shouldn't be allowed to use a medspray on a trap, and heal to full health

9 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

I know how to grab lmao. You're counselor biased simply. You shouldn't be allowed to use a medspray on a trap, and heal to full health

By that logic, traps should instantly kill any counselor, ignores thick skinned. Stoping a car kills all the counselors instantly. 

2 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

By that logic, traps should instantly kill any counselor, ignores thick skinned. Stoping a car kills all the counselors instantly. 

Traps should 1 shot people using the Medic Perk. But I don't expect you to understand why.

17 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Traps should 1 shot people using the Medic Perk. But I don't expect you to understand why.

Shut up, and don'trespond nobody wants to hear your counselor biased ass.

And people want to hear your stupid ass challenge perks ideas? dOn’trEaSpoNd nOBoDy wAnT tO hEaR yOuR CoUnSeLoR bIaSeD aSs.

The counselors are already the Justice League. I can't count the number of times I've been playing as Jason where counselors get stun results with every single hit until their weapon breaks. Chain stunning is a thing that the devs allow. They also allow counselors and counselors only to hit Jason through both windows and doors. Jason's grab is almost as worthless as his slashing ability (Jason's hit collision is trash, but the Justice League never, ever misses). The only time Jason has any advantage in this game is while he's in the water. The absolute last thing this game needs is another powerup for counselors.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

And people want to hear your stupid ass challenge perks ideas? dOn’trEaSpoNd nOBoDy wAnT tO hEaR yOuR CoUnSeLoR bIaSeD aSs.

And what ideas you got? make every weapon 100% stun and remove Jason grab. You define a bitch.

12 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

7 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

And what ideas you got? make every weapon 100% stun and remove Jason grab. You define a bitch.

All right, kids. Can we please dial it back a hair? We all have armpits and opinions, and at some point, others will think they both stink. 

But that's not going to change, so getting all grumpy doesn't help. Try to find a meeting point where you can agree-- or just move on, huh? All this is doing is threatening to lock the thread.

If I had your addresses, I'd mail you each a beer and make you Facetime each other so you could drink them together. 

#OhEmGeeBeerIsTheUltimateHealerYouGuys  :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

All right, kids. Can we please dial it back a hair? We all have armpits and opinions, and at some point, others will think they both stink. 

But that's not going to change, so getting all grumpy doesn't help. Try to find a meeting point where you can agree-- or just move on, huh? All this is doing is threatening to lock the thread.

If I had your addresses, I'd mail you each a beer and make you Facetime each other so you could drink them together. 

#OhEmGeeBeerIsTheUltimateHealerYouGuys  :D

Thanks for the laugh ?

I feel like passives would in fact bring a more individual identity. Basic stats don’t seem to be enough to define them other than their looks.

1 minute ago, Theiceman105 said:

Thanks for the laugh ?

You're quite welcome.

. . . that will be $87.50. No personal checks accepted.

1 hour ago, Theiceman105 said:

Nah, just make stealth and strength better. I know I define a bitch????

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Nah, just make stealth and strength better. I know I define a bitch????

Man, just in a Tiffany's nature just to not let shit die?

That being said: I'm all for exclusive abilities. But it's a bit too late for that. Like, when you rolled for perks: only some characters should get certain things.

Fighting Back options should have been locked to Buggzy and Adam, really. Repair stuff for the nerds. You know, each councelor having a thing.

Then there's the argument "Well, what if someone dies!". Whelp. Guess you're screwed. I really don't know how I feel. Maybe each game should just allow people to make their own character at this point. 

OP updated to include the ability of the new counselor just announced today:

VICTORIA STERLING:

S1RVVUY.png

Victoria - Privileged - Victoria enters and exists any of the passenger seats to a vehicle (cars or boat) 50% faster than all other counselors.

Still say no to buffing the counselors. Any buff to them ends up being some kind of major nerf to Jason. So I vote no.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

VICTORIA STERLING:

S1RVVUY.png

Victoria - Privileged - Victoria enters and exists any of the passenger seats to a vehicle (cars or boat) 50% faster than all other counselors.

Aw man, is this supposed to loosely be Melissa from Part 7?  

What a babe. Not only are we getting that, but our first blonde too. I'm down.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2018 at 5:22 AM, GeneiJin said:

Despite the fact the counselor's were designed around getting eaten by Jason, they really don't need any thing else.   I'd rather they do something to entices more players to change their prefers to Jason.

But then how would the game work anyways, I mean If everyone wants to become Jason then most players will quite if they don't get Jason (Even more than now, Which will prompt this game to self destruct it's multi player mode and become Single player only)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Blonde said:

VICTORIA STERLING:

S1RVVUY.png

Vicky looks like she wants to stab everyone, Those eyes are scary!

6 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Still say no to buffing the counselors. Any buff to them ends up being some kind of major nerf to Jason. So I vote no.

How does that even make sense? It's about giving counselors what they deserved since day one of the game and making them stand out more as completely individual and unique characters far more than just "numerical stats".

The main experience of this game is playing as counselor, and it's the majority of experience anyone who loads up F13 will have to go through. There's no reason why counselor gameplay should remain as shallow and not as diverse with depth as it currently is.