NoOneK9503

Savini Jason theories

I'm creating this topic to discuss theories which involves Savini Jason's story.

Since he came back from hell, why are his skin, mask and clothes black? Why does his eyes are on fire? Is he now a supernatural being instead of a human or rotting corpse?

Tell me your theories here!

• Like 1

It would be great for Savini's version of Jason to get into a movie and with Kane Hodder behind the mask one more time.  Think the slashes in his mask could've been a fight with Freddy in hell.  Also was in hell so long his soul is now infused with the flames there of along with his charred skin and flesh.  The chains were the only way to contain him and was freed by his mother where he defeated the devil and had taken his pitchfork which gave him the ability to return from hell.  Happy Camping Counselors and Happy Hunting to Jason. ⛺

4 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

I'm creating this topic to discuss theories which involves Savini Jason's story.

Since he came back from hell, why are his skin, mask and clothes black? Why does his eyes are on fire? Is he now a supernatural being instead of a human or rotting corpse?

It's the aftermath of The:chadwut: defeating Jason with the Sacred Branch. His rage shows in his eyes and it may be even too much for even the Sacred Branch to stop. A truly terrifying thought. As for the rest of his appearance, I think this covers it pretty well. 

4 hours ago, ImmortalJR84 said:

Think the slashes in his mask could've been a fight with Freddy in hell.  Also was in hell so long his soul is now infused with the flames there of along with his charred skin and flesh.  The chains were the only way to contain him and was freed by his mother where he defeated the devil and had taken his pitchfork which gave him the ability to return from hell. 

After Jason is sent to hell in Part 9, he and Freddy fight in Hell. We're lead to believe that Freddy discovered Jason in Hell right before Freddy vs. Jason, but instead, Freddy had actually been fighting with Jason for a while in Hell, and after reaching several draws/stale mates in combat with him, he decides that he should bring Jason into the real world to use him as his pawn. The Savini Jason is what Jason looks like when he's in Hell, it's a "what if" on if he escaped inbetween Part 9 and Freddy vs. Jason and kept his Hell form. Just my idea. 

So, after the defeat of the wicked witch of the west in the Emerald City, Dorothy clicks her heels together to try to go home.  However, Glinda turned out to be far more evil than either of the other witches, and the slippers actually send Dorothy and Toto into a wormhole which fuses both of their essences together and causes a psychological break for both Dorothy and Toto, making them unstoppable killing machines.

If you watch part 2 and sync it up with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, it explains this pretty explicitly.

• Haha 1

While bumping around the Paramount/New Line rights issues, Jason finds himself owned by Marvel. Not one to complain, Jason goes on a murder spree, until Wolverine shows up and takes a few shots at Jason's face. For sake of narrative, Wolverine doesn't simply dismember Jason and gets knocked out for the trouble. Cliffhanger! 

Next Ghost Rider shows up and we get twenty pages of rock em- sock em throw down. Finally GR uses the penance stare and wraps Jason up in chains before hitching them to his bike and dragging Jason down to Hell personally. 

So, we all know Mephisto is a pussy, and Jason opens a 24 oz can of whup ass on him after waiting the allotted amount of time out. He decides that he needs a makeover as comic villains are known to do. Jason decides that GR looks pretty boss and steals some of his design cues.

On the bright side, at least he didn't opt for skintight spandex. 

• Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 8:21 PM, The Tommy said:

It's the aftermath of The:chadwut: defeating Jason with the Sacred Branch. His rage shows in his eyes and it may be even too much for even the Sacred Branch to stop. A truly terrifying thought. As for the rest of his appearance, I think this covers it pretty well. 

This is the most likely story, his mom wanted him to continue his revenge.

On 4/8/2018 at 9:26 AM, NoOneK9503 said:

I think he kicked the Devil’s butt and took his pitch fork? Why didnt he just stay in hell and rule the joint? He could punish all who were sent there. 

10 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Why didnt he just stay in hell and rule the joint? He could punish all who were sent there. 

Mama didn't want revenge on dead people. Mama wants revenge on the living for letting Jason drown and beheading her. 

16 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Mama didn't want revenge on dead people. Mama wants revenge on the living for letting Jason drown and beheading her. 

Yeah, I guess so.