10 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I got Savini Jason, from Backerkit, about 2 years ago and I have my PS4 account, set as my primary and play on a second account with Savini Jason, does that make me a thief? You know......just to clarify. Also note, that I’m only level 50, on my second account. So, I’m not saying all Savini Jason’s, are being used on a second account, but it’s a possibility. 

no to be honest i would not consider that as stealing. I mean you actually did back the game, so i would not even want to touch that being that you do own Savini legit which is awesome. And thanks man, i did need to vent. I am just so sick of the cheating and the bs and then others trying to back the cheating and the bs to say oh, it is right and okay to do. I mean i come off as a jerk but people that actually know me, know me as a very nice person, but they know i have no toleration when it comes to people stealing or exploiting. Especially when it is supposed to be to relieve stress and not to create more. This is such a awesome game and i just want to see it be as good and decent of a community that i know it can be with all of us. We have just got to stick together man. :) But yeah, wright on I was really thinking of getting this on Ps4 as well some of my good friends are there and it is a truly a wonderful game thanks for backing it man!

• Like 1

Yes in fact it does . In the 1970's you would not find Sonny and Cher to far apart as a singing duo. How ever Cher found the time in 1971 to climb the American charts to #1 with her hit single Gypsys, Tramps, & Thieves. So tonight at number one Cher graces oupresence at the top. I'm Casey Kasem and on with the count down. :)

18 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Does it remind you of a song from all the way back? The year, was 1971...

Yes in fact it does . In the 1970's you would not find Sonny and Cher to far apart as a singing duo. How ever Cher found the time in 1971 to climb the American charts to #1 with her hit single Gypsys, Tramps, & Thieves. So tonight at number one Cher graces oupresence at the top. I'm Casey Kasem and on with the count down. :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Casey Kasem said:

no to be honest i would not consider that as stealing. I mean you actually did back the game, so i would not even want to touch that being that you do own Savini legit which is awesome. And thanks man, i did need to vent. I am just so sick of the cheating and the bs and then others trying to back the cheating and the bs to say oh, it is right and okay to do. I mean i come of as a jerk but people that actually know me, know me as a very nice person, but they know i have no toleration when it comes to people stealing or exploiting. Especially when it is supposed to be to relieve stress and not to create more. This is such a awesome game and i just want to see it be as good and decent of a community that i know it can be with all of us. We have just got to stick together man. :) But yeah, wright on I was really thinking of getting this on Ps4 as well some of my good friends are there and it is a truly a wonderful game thanks for backing it man!

Yeah, I couldn’t miss the opportunity, to support one of the most iconic horror movie slashers, being put into a video game! I don’t regret a single penny, but I do on other hand regret putting so much time into this game. Also it okay, to vent, I don’t mind I think it’s a good thing to do, but some people think otherwise, which is fine. Everyone has the right to input their personal opinion. 

• Like 1

so very sad to have learned about this. I recently bought the game and would love to have stalked crystal lake with this awesome version of Jason. this is why we can't have nice things. 

• Sad 1

On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 6:55 AM, Casey Kasem said:

This has been something getting under my skin for quite a while now. So i have got to ask, because it seems there is nothing being done in anyway shape nor form.

Number one : head.jpg THIEVES

When i seen people with Savini Jason, i would be glad to say to them thank you for backing Friday the 13th. How ever that has completely changed. Now when i see them i find myself going to there profile and seeing level 6 or level 70 etc i know your getting the point here. What I am saying is now when i see them I go yep, another thief because i know they are using the hacked dll file in order to trick the system into thinking Savini is legit, of course i will not go into the specifics. It is so sad to see there are people dishonestly using something they have not paid for and disgracing those wonderful people that where so kind to offer financial support by now stealing the content. As well i know Tom Savini is fed up with people stealing something he created. So my first question is, why have you not been banning these people instantly or putting time into the Anti hack program to make sure these people are automatically dealt with and the true backers vindicated ? Because once people start having the consequences to face the thieves will no longer be a problem but you have got to take the initiative and show the people this community is no longer going to tolerate thieves.

Number two : e7ad60164b59cb1a74036b7bef259cf31341f5bb Exploiters

I used to enjoy being the most prolific serial killer to hit the big screen, and now to hit the gaming world. Kane Hodder maxresdefault.jpg has been so wonderful over the years.

From smashing his way into our hearts on the big screen as our favorite mommy loving angered goalie to making his way into our virtual worlds. I used to enjoy hoping on to put myself in his shoes and kill some camp counselors. How ever the exploiting has became so bad, that i cringe when i find myself in his shack with his lovely mother of course. The exploiting that we will say 80% for the sake of those wonderful people i do run across and play with on a daily bases that enjoy the game and find playing fairly a for-filling experience and for those i applaud you. How ever the masses have taken to bullying Jason and exploiting bugs in the system. Let me explain Hitting threw doors, and yes people say Jason hits threw doors. Correct he is a massive Psychopathic killer that has the strength of several men combined and to add to it a very large assortment of some very large and sharp weapons that would easily find there way through wood. Have you ever tried taking a machete a axe or my favorite a baseball bat and swinging it through a very closed door ? It wont end well for ya i promise. Then people go, that's not a bug.. Your supposed to be able to swing a baseball bat through a closed door and hit Jason.. Or use a axe through doors to knock off his mask going for the cheap kill. Then there is the pocket knife bug, people have unlimited pocket knifes. Sure you should be able to use 7 knifes when you only have 1 why not ?. Or the swinging teleport glitch, people swing there weapon and teleport a hundred feet ahead. The mask still on Jason kill, that's a great one. The aim your weapon and glide across the map glitch, oh boy i could go on and on..  We know this stuff is part of the engine issues which is being updated, but it has became toxic to the community, when people know these things are a glitch and they exploit them over and over and seem to feel as though it is fun and fair to take advantage of these bugs and with no consequences in sight why wouldn't they ? It gives them a very cheap advantage in which they have no remorse for taking and driving good fair decent people away from the community and bringing other scum that see there is no consequences when you cheat in F13, so why not come over here after watching youtube and try out those glitches on people trying to have a good time. Guys we know you are working on the engine and that is fine. But my question is, you know this is happening even Kane Hodder has raged about the way things have been let go and Jason has been made a punk so to speak. So why do you guys not hand out Bans ? I am not talking perm bans for exploiting. Simply a 2 or 3 day ban for repeat offenders of course with proper evidence such as a video or photo's. If they want to play, then they pay. We the fans and backers, and fair players deserve to have a decent community to play in. We have been patient, we have waited for Game modes, and bugs to be release and fixed the salt mines coming for those that leave the game and so on. Which if the exploits are left unfixed is going to drive out the rest of what good people we have left, because they will be forced to deal with the exploiters and give them kills or be punished for leaving in which i have one time in the 2007 hours I have played. But these people having no consequences have ruined our community and tainted the Friday the 13th's name. We are glad to be patient while you work on things, but we ask that you help us out as well by enforcing the community rules. Thanks guys

Number 319990764_player-mods-uber-jason-into-fri Hackers

The above mentioned has killed the community to the point where we have less than a thousand people playing this wonderful game at a given time. Now we touch on the hackers that have made it even worse than it should have ever gotten and still no consequences to be found. The first two topics have made the community dwindle below that thousand player mark, but then because nothing was enforced in any way for those people, now we face a new tragedy which is Uber Jason Hackers. This Jason has no hit box, and is only stunnable in one of three ways "Firecrackers, Knife, Shotgun" On top of that, these people also feel that Jason should be wearing a utility belt full of all his various characters weapons in which, They have altered the save files and the death moves as well. One to give themselves something we have all been patient and waited for which is not even finished. They have given themselves Jason X other wise known as Uber Jason. As the honest people we have waited patiently for the developers to release the content in which they are continuing to work on before its release. How ever Hackers have decided to give themselves the advantage by enabling Uber Jason in the save files and taking on the role of a invincible Jason Voorhees, in which counselors can do nothing against and yet it still continues to be allowed and has even had mentions from developers on how to fix your game if you have used this content after the patches that where supposed to fix this hack but of course did not, basically giving the hackers and cheaters the go ahead by saying hey guys if your game is broke from you cheating in the game all you need to do to fix it is this. Really ? As well people have hacked the save file by re arranging the saved move sets for Jason and allowing all kills in the game to be used, in which i spoke about Jason having a utility belt full of his weapons. Well that is what i am talking about. I would love to be able to use all kills in Friday the 13th but you have got to also realize this makes no sense in any way shape nor form for Jason to be carrying lets say, his spear, then when you go to kill the counselor he switches to his fictitious weapon which now is no longer the spear in which he was carrying, but now has magically transformed itself into a pair of sheers and uses the Roy kills .I have been part of discords that offer these files and i have removed myself from there presents  "I mean really they are not that hard to do yourself" and I have removed them as friends and refuse to play with them.  Now i would have no issue in any way shape nor form with this, if instead of being weapon locked Jason had to find various weapons on the map in which to perform his kill, but that is not the case. As well they are using content that is locked such as clothes that are not meant for release at the current moment. But we the honest and fair people are made to endure these things as people laugh at us and make fun when we try and say something about what they are doing they try and make it sound as if what they are doing is fair, right and in no way wrong. So my final questions comes down to this..  Why would you allow these people to disgrace the good name of decent people whom have offered financial support to your project ? This makes kick starter and yourself look bad, and allows no one to distinguish a proper backer from a common thief. as well you where super quick to throw out a story about someone doing a temp job and stealing Savini keys and selling them and quick to offer bans up when it came to profits, for those involved in purchasing those keys, but when someone again steals the skin by altering files and making not only your company name look horrible, but as well taking away from those that offered to help you with financial support you turn a blind eye and deafen your ears to the community. For the people exploiting known bugs in the game, i can understand why you would not want to simply perma ban them if it was something that was not there fault and is something you are working on updating, how ever that is not the case. You are updating the bugged engine in which i am proud of you for doing, but with people accidentally finding a bug, well that has long passed.. People know they exist and they just continue trolling the already very small population in which is killing the community. You may be afraid to start throwing bans out to people because there is not many people left to ban. But I hope you realize if you take the needed initiative and start banning these people that have caused all these issues I assure you the community will rebuild itself with proper, fair and a appreciative respectful player base. Or you if you do not want to do the right thing then release the server files in which i can promise you have already been stolen because i know of underground servers that exist and they themselves will not tolerate cheaters. So give us the people the right to govern our own communities if you are not going to govern the only legit one you have created, so that we can have a fair place to play. As for the hackers.. I am appalled at the fact this has been allowed to go on and feel as if there is no cure in sight. I mean i have sat threw some very bad things since May 26, 2017 in which bugs have caused issues and have not received proper hot fixes and nearly broke the game. I have waited nearly two months at a time for issues that where caused by other patches to be addressed. I have played every day missing maybe 3 weeks since May 26th of last year of this game. I have been along for the journey and I have now 2007 hours in the game to date all the achievements and all of the tapes with over 600,000 cp saved for legendary perk releases. I am saddened and sickened by the actions that are allowed to plague what could be a great community player base of fans and simple players alike for this wonderful horror film classic. Please take time to address the issues that need to be addressed and please stop allowing these trolls to ruin our experiences, you guys are on to something here that could break the records, or continue to go down in flames. Please extinguish the disasters flames and salvage and rebuild this wonderful community. Some may say it is to late, but with faith and hard work we can make this community strong and full of some wonderful people. it is up to you whether you decide to allow this wonderful iconic franchise to die or choose to breath life back into it. Or wait until the fans give it a proper home on a proper governed server made by us, the people. Good luck and Pamela speed my friends.

FridayThe13Video.jpg

Have you not heard of using Paragraphs? When you type so much text paragraphs make it much easier to read. Not going to waste my time.

• Confused 1

In my opinion, we need a simple tool inside the game to report cheats. The simplest tool for taking non-long video clips and screenshots and the option of sending the evidence immediately after giving your nickname in the game and e-mail address.
Another thing is also the fact, who and how many people would take care of it.

The Salt Mines is a good idea to get rid of players who are troublesome but who do not use external programs (enhancers) for many games.
The fraudulent reporting system is simply too unintuitive.

The use of exploids and hacks will not end if such players are not reported regularly and efficiently. Unless somehow Gun and IIFonic will remove most of the errors in one patch (I do not think so).

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 6:31 AM, Peter1970 said:

Have you not heard of using Paragraphs? When you type so much text paragraphs make it much easier to read. Not going to waste my time.

then no need to waste a quote. But thanks though :)

On 4/15/2018 at 7:05 AM, blablabla said:

In my opinion, we need a simple tool inside the game to report cheats. The simplest tool for taking non-long video clips and screenshots and the option of sending the evidence immediately after giving your nickname in the game and e-mail address.
Another thing is also the fact, who and how many people would take care of it.

The Salt Mines is a good idea to get rid of players who are troublesome but who do not use external programs (enhancers) for many games.
The fraudulent reporting system is simply too unintuitive.

The use of exploids and hacks will not end if such players are not reported regularly and efficiently. Unless somehow Gun and IIFonic will remove most of the errors in one patch (I do not think so).

I agree very much so my friend. A proper report system and proper monitoring needs to be a hug priority to keep this community rodent free.

On 4/13/2018 at 1:20 AM, Shriven666 said:

so very sad to have learned about this. I recently bought the game and would love to have stalked crystal lake with this awesome version of Jason. this is why we can't have nice things. 

I am very sorry to hear that my friend :( but it is good to have you aboard. Welcome to F13

Yes I am tired of all the bad behavior. Kick and report options in game are needed. As far as bugs go the engine update is a step in the right direction. Some bugs like the one that allows attacking through the door are minor but when motherfuckers are flying you got to fix shit up.

• Like 1

thank you for the welcome Casey. I have always wanted more slasher games and always hated playing the victims. I am personally designing a jack the ripper based game on this same principal. detective games suck :)

• Like 1

Now when i see them i find myself going to there profile and seeing level 6 or level 70 etc i know your getting the point here.

I get your point, but by myself I'm level 55 and I play nearly since launch. I have no time to put endless hour in games. So pointing to the level of a person is not a good idea in that case.

• Like 1

@Prydacor

I completely understand. It is time consuming especially when you have a life lol. But about 90% of the time it has turned out to be a accurate manner of identification. But as you point out, it is not 100%. Happy killing :) See you on the battlefield!

Yeah , I hate it when they have Savini hacked. Like seriously , Level 6 Savini?

Level 18 because your friend SUDDENLY brought you back to the game? Yeah , piss my hairs , I definitely don´t believe you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Yeah , I hate it when they have Savini hacked. Like seriously , Level 6 Savini?

Level 18 because your friend SUDDENLY brought you back to the game? Yeah , piss my hairs , I definitely don´t believe you.

Could it be that they don't play the game much, despite having Savini Jason? I have a guest account for visitors to my home that want to play that only is about level 20 or so, with Savini Jason attached to that account.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

Could it be that they don't play the game much, despite having Savini Jason? I have a guest account for visitors to my home that want to play that only is about level 20 or so, with Savini Jason attached to that account. 

I can´t really believe them , at Level 50...ok , Maybe 70 , I trust them

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I can´t really believe them , at Level 50...ok , Maybe 70 , I trust them

With the chance that one could obtain Savini illegitimately, could you believe any PC player that has him?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

With the chance that one could obtain Savini illegitimately, could you believe any PC player that has him?

Slash 'N Cast.

I played against them. I trust them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Slash 'N Cast.

I played against them. I trust them.

We all trust people based on our experiences. Go with what works.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

We all trust people based on our experiences. Go with what works.

How About Ohmwrecker?

He had him since the beginning and he has the proof.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

How About Ohmwrecker?

He had him since the beginning and he has the proof.

If one has proof then they are trustworthy. I have a handwritten list of a few hundred people I've encountered that cheat/exploit/troll in some way. It keeps the stress in-game down to a minimum.

• Like 1

I don't understand why this file is not patched while some players use it since 2017. The backers have given money for this content, they must be respected.

• Like 1

I just had a match as Jason where they wanted to fuck with me especially that one fucking hacker…...That bastard couldn´t save anyone and had to wait 20 minutes because my friend was in there and didn´t leave. That asshole also had Speedhacks and Savini. And after that another hacker came which immediately left after I said : Fuck you and piss off you shitty hacker!

And the next match , [can´t tell] was his Name (I know a youtuber with the exact same Name which also showed some similarities. Luckily I had the battery so he couldn´t leave with the car. And then THE WHOLE Lobby teamed up and cheered Jason up to kill that motherfucker. We T-bagged the fuck out out off him.

Ahhhh , what a lovely day it was.

• Like 1