This has been something getting under my skin for quite a while now. So i have got to ask, because it seems there is nothing being done in anyway shape nor form.

Number one : head.jpg THIEVES

When i seen people with Savini Jason, i would be glad to say to them thank you for backing Friday the 13th. How ever that has completely changed. Now when i see them i find myself going to there profile and seeing level 6 or level 70 etc i know your getting the point here. What I am saying is now when i see them I go yep, another thief because i know they are using the hacked dll file in order to trick the system into thinking Savini is legit, of course i will not go into the specifics. It is so sad to see there are people dishonestly using something they have not paid for and disgracing those wonderful people that where so kind to offer financial support by now stealing the content. As well i know Tom Savini is fed up with people stealing something he created. So my first question is, why have you not been banning these people instantly or putting time into the Anti hack program to make sure these people are automatically dealt with and the true backers vindicated ? Because once people start having the consequences to face the thieves will no longer be a problem but you have got to take the initiative and show the people this community is no longer going to tolerate thieves.

Number two : e7ad60164b59cb1a74036b7bef259cf31341f5bb Exploiters

I used to enjoy being the most prolific serial killer to hit the big screen, and now to hit the gaming world. Kane Hodder maxresdefault.jpg has been so wonderful over the years.

From smashing his way into our hearts on the big screen as our favorite mommy loving angered goalie to making his way into our virtual worlds. I used to enjoy hoping on to put myself in his shoes and kill some camp counselors. How ever the exploiting has became so bad, that i cringe when i find myself in his shack with his lovely mother of course. The exploiting that we will say 80% for the sake of those wonderful people i do run across and play with on a daily bases that enjoy the game and find playing fairly a for-filling experience and for those i applaud you. How ever the masses have taken to bullying Jason and exploiting bugs in the system. Let me explain Hitting threw doors, and yes people say Jason hits threw doors. Correct he is a massive Psychopathic killer that has the strength of several men combined and to add to it a very large assortment of some very large and sharp weapons that would easily find there way through wood. Have you ever tried taking a machete a axe or my favorite a baseball bat and swinging it through a very closed door ? It wont end well for ya i promise. Then people go, that's not a bug.. Your supposed to be able to swing a baseball bat through a closed door and hit Jason.. Or use a axe through doors to knock off his mask going for the cheap kill. Then there is the pocket knife bug, people have unlimited pocket knifes. Sure you should be able to use 7 knifes when you only have 1 why not ?. Or the swinging teleport glitch, people swing there weapon and teleport a hundred feet ahead. The mask still on Jason kill, that's a great one. The aim your weapon and glide across the map glitch, oh boy i could go on and on..  We know this stuff is part of the engine issues which is being updated, but it has became toxic to the community, when people know these things are a glitch and they exploit them over and over and seem to feel as though it is fun and fair to take advantage of these bugs and with no consequences in sight why wouldn't they ? It gives them a very cheap advantage in which they have no remorse for taking and driving good fair decent people away from the community and bringing other scum that see there is no consequences when you cheat in F13, so why not come over here after watching youtube and try out those glitches on people trying to have a good time. Guys we know you are working on the engine and that is fine. But my question is, you know this is happening even Kane Hodder has raged about the way things have been let go and Jason has been made a punk so to speak. So why do you guys not hand out Bans ? I am not talking perm bans for exploiting. Simply a 2 or 3 day ban for repeat offenders of course with proper evidence such as a video or photo's. If they want to play, then they pay. We the fans and backers, and fair players deserve to have a decent community to play in. We have been patient, we have waited for Game modes, and bugs to be release and fixed the salt mines coming for those that leave the game and so on. Which if the exploits are left unfixed is going to drive out the rest of what good people we have left, because they will be forced to deal with the exploiters and give them kills or be punished for leaving in which i have one time in the 2007 hours I have played. But these people having no consequences have ruined our community and tainted the Friday the 13th's name. We are glad to be patient while you work on things, but we ask that you help us out as well by enforcing the community rules. Thanks guys

Number 319990764_player-mods-uber-jason-into-fri Hackers

The above mentioned has killed the community to the point where we have less than a thousand people playing this wonderful game at a given time. Now we touch on the hackers that have made it even worse than it should have ever gotten and still no consequences to be found. The first two topics have made the community dwindle below that thousand player mark, but then because nothing was enforced in any way for those people, now we face a new tragedy which is Uber Jason Hackers. This Jason has no hit box, and is only stunnable in one of three ways "Firecrackers, Knife, Shotgun" On top of that, these people also feel that Jason should be wearing a utility belt full of all his various characters weapons in which, They have altered the save files and the death moves as well. One to give themselves something we have all been patient and waited for which is not even finished. They have given themselves Jason X other wise known as Uber Jason. As the honest people we have waited patiently for the developers to release the content in which they are continuing to work on before its release. How ever Hackers have decided to give themselves the advantage by enabling Uber Jason in the save files and taking on the role of a invincible Jason Voorhees, in which counselors can do nothing against and yet it still continues to be allowed and has even had mentions from developers on how to fix your game if you have used this content after the patches that where supposed to fix this hack but of course did not, basically giving the hackers and cheaters the go ahead by saying hey guys if your game is broke from you cheating in the game all you need to do to fix it is this. Really ? As well people have hacked the save file by re arranging the saved move sets for Jason and allowing all kills in the game to be used, in which i spoke about Jason having a utility belt full of his weapons. Well that is what i am talking about. I would love to be able to use all kills in Friday the 13th but you have got to also realize this makes no sense in any way shape nor form for Jason to be carrying lets say, his spear, then when you go to kill the counselor he switches to his fictitious weapon which now is no longer the spear in which he was carrying, but now has magically transformed itself into a pair of sheers and uses the Roy kills .I have been part of discords that offer these files and i have removed myself from there presents  "I mean really they are not that hard to do yourself" and I have removed them as friends and refuse to play with them.  Now i would have no issue in any way shape nor form with this, if instead of being weapon locked Jason had to find various weapons on the map in which to perform his kill, but that is not the case. As well they are using content that is locked such as clothes that are not meant for release at the current moment. But we the honest and fair people are made to endure these things as people laugh at us and make fun when we try and say something about what they are doing they try and make it sound as if what they are doing is fair, right and in no way wrong. So my final questions comes down to this..  Why would you allow these people to disgrace the good name of decent people whom have offered financial support to your project ? This makes kick starter and yourself look bad, and allows no one to distinguish a proper backer from a common thief. as well you where super quick to throw out a story about someone doing a temp job and stealing Savini keys and selling them and quick to offer bans up when it came to profits, for those involved in purchasing those keys, but when someone again steals the skin by altering files and making not only your company name look horrible, but as well taking away from those that offered to help you with financial support you turn a blind eye and deafen your ears to the community. For the people exploiting known bugs in the game, i can understand why you would not want to simply perma ban them if it was something that was not there fault and is something you are working on updating, how ever that is not the case. You are updating the bugged engine in which i am proud of you for doing, but with people accidentally finding a bug, well that has long passed.. People know they exist and they just continue trolling the already very small population in which is killing the community. You may be afraid to start throwing bans out to people because there is not many people left to ban. But I hope you realize if you take the needed initiative and start banning these people that have caused all these issues I assure you the community will rebuild itself with proper, fair and a appreciative respectful player base. Or you if you do not want to do the right thing then release the server files in which i can promise you have already been stolen because i know of underground servers that exist and they themselves will not tolerate cheaters. So give us the people the right to govern our own communities if you are not going to govern the only legit one you have created, so that we can have a fair place to play. As for the hackers.. I am appalled at the fact this has been allowed to go on and feel as if there is no cure in sight. I mean i have sat threw some very bad things since May 26, 2017 in which bugs have caused issues and have not received proper hot fixes and nearly broke the game. I have waited nearly two months at a time for issues that where caused by other patches to be addressed. I have played every day missing maybe 3 weeks since May 26th of last year of this game. I have been along for the journey and I have now 2007 hours in the game to date all the achievements and all of the tapes with over 600,000 cp saved for legendary perk releases. I am saddened and sickened by the actions that are allowed to plague what could be a great community player base of fans and simple players alike for this wonderful horror film classic. Please take time to address the issues that need to be addressed and please stop allowing these trolls to ruin our experiences, you guys are on to something here that could break the records, or continue to go down in flames. Please extinguish the disasters flames and salvage and rebuild this wonderful community. Some may say it is to late, but with faith and hard work we can make this community strong and full of some wonderful people. it is up to you whether you decide to allow this wonderful iconic franchise to die or choose to breath life back into it. Or wait until the fans give it a proper home on a proper governed server made by us, the people. Good luck and Pamela speed my friends.

FridayThe13Video.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Gunmedia and Illfonic is handling such things so look at the JasonKillBugs and report such users.

I have no doubt as to being able to report such things which myself and many of my friend have many times. But as for them actually doing something to remedy things, now that is another matter all of its own. For the release duration which is coming up on a year, people have been reporting such things and people for using and abusing the system. How ever it seems the reports are being used to identify the bugs and nothing being done about those that continue to exploit them all, or steal things, or hack the game. In fact I was just reading a statement made by a staff member of Gunmedia and Illfonic telling these people that are hacking the game how to fix there issues

ShiftySamurai

• Gun Media Community Lead
  •  
  • ShiftySamurai
  • Administrators
  • team_admin.png
  • 166 posts
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to use unreleased content. If you used unreleased content and your game is now freezing, you will need to delete the SCCharacterSelections.sav file and restart the game.
  • Like 2

•  

. It concerns me a great deal. Not trying to be a jerk but this has gotten way out of hand. I mean when a company sells over 1.8 million copies of a game, and net over 72 million dollars from people that have backed the making with there very own funds I would think things would be taken very seriously and not shrugged off to the point where we barely reach a thousand players a day. I mean. 1.8 million is just counted up to August of 2017 now that has probably doubled or close to it by now. But thanks so much for the input I will be recording each game from this point on and reporting it the same as thousands of others have been doing with very minimal success of having anything done to stop this madness.. Thanks :)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Coming from the person who thinks doing the fuse is trolling and people who knock off your mask are hacking.Yikes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, meerkat823 said:

Coming from the person who thinks doing the fuse is trolling and people who knock off your mask are hacking.Yikes

Pumpkin. you are one of the biggest trolls i have seen you are part of this message here.. I would never think someone was trolling if they legitimately beat me, then i am glad to say good game. been when you have 3 people you and your two friends who glitch threw the door constantly and demask Jason with exploiting throw doors..Because you can not play other than using the exploits.  But that will be fixed real soon and then I will not need to ever worry about you trolling anyone ever again pumpkin :)

2 hours ago, meerkat823 said:

and no need to worry. If you took time to read.. from this point forward i will be recording all games, and any and all exploits, hackers, or thieves i come across will be reported along with there steam id's and video evidence just as I was advised to do from staff. Take care puddin :)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Casey Kasem said:

If you took time to read..

Nobody has that much time. You'd make Leo Tolstoy jealous.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Nobody has that much time. You'd make Leo Tolstoy jealous.

That's very kind dear sir or madam, as Leo Tolstoy was one of if not my favorite writers :)

Insert other media

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Casey Kasem said:

Let me explain Hitting threw doors, and yes people say Jason hits threw doors. Correct he is a massive Psychopathic killer that has the strength of several men combined and to add to it a very large assortment of some very large and sharp weapons that would easily find there way through wood. Have you ever tried taking a machete a axe or my favorite a baseball bat and swinging it through a very closed door ? It wont end well for ya i promise. Then people go, that's not a bug..

It's actually not a bug.. Gun Media purposely intended this as a feature. Why do you think that if you regularly break down doors as Jason by holding R2 or using combat stance, you can hurt counselors who stand in front? It's meant to be used as a skill sort of thing, whoever is the best at dodging the combat stance attack won't get hit. That's why the recent updates allow Jason to hurt counselors through doors, previous updates didn't do that. I think prior to the Halloween Clothing DLC Update, there was a "bug" for counselors that made it where they couldn't hit Jason through doors and a few hit detection problems. I immensely suffered from the removal of door hitting as a counselor AND JASON (Jason was only able to hit counselors through doors with combat stance, then when the update dropped around August or September, he couldn't hit through doors even though it shows his body literally phasing through the whole door.)

The other "exploits" you mentioned are not even exploits. The term "exploit" is defined as "fully utilizing something to your advantage as ease." You mentioned the "Swing Teleport Glitch" even though I have NEVER seen that in any lobby I played, I know for a fact that's a bug, which means that it's not intentional. What really pisses me off is the fact that some of these people here will literally frame other people for exploiting when it was just a error (i.e: That person in the forum who posted a video titled "Friday the 13th: Cheating Counselors getting their @$$3S kicked - I apologize if you read this lol, just using you as a reference" when really Jason is the one who got their ass kicked AND they framed two Vanessas for cheating when in fact the game just didn't let Jason do the kill animation on the counselor (BUG.) You also mentioned about the Infinite Pocket Knives bug, which is something that I have indeed experienced, but IT'S NOT AN EXPLOIT. You even SAID that it was a bug in that paragraph, which is kinda funny and ironic at the same time. 

All in all, please stop complaining about counselors hitting through doors or even windows for god's sake, it's an intended feature put in the game. Obvious you have a big problem with counselors hitting doors in-game when you're Jason. In that case: learn to counter counselors who utilize door hitting to their advantage, I promise you that it's REALLY easy.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Qcici said:

It's actually not a bug.. Gun Media purposely intended this as a feature. Why do you think that if you regularly break down doors as Jason by holding R2 or using combat stance, you can hurt counselors who stand in front? It's meant to be used as a skill sort of thing, whoever is the best at dodging the combat stance attack won't get hit. That's why the recent updates allow Jason to hurt counselors through doors, previous updates didn't do that. I think prior to the Halloween Clothing DLC Update, there was a "bug" for counselors that made it where they couldn't hit Jason through doors and a few hit detection problems. I immensely suffered from the removal of door hitting as a counselor AND JASON (Jason was only able to hit counselors through doors with combat stance, then when the update dropped around August or September, he couldn't hit through doors even though it shows his body literally phasing through the whole door.)

The other "exploits" you mentioned are not even exploits. The term "exploit" is defined as "fully utilizing something to your advantage as ease." You mentioned the "Swing Teleport Glitch" even though I have NEVER seen that in any lobby I played, I know for a fact that's a bug, which means that it's not intentional. What really pisses me off is the fact that some of these people here will literally frame other people for exploiting when it was just a error (i.e: That person in the forum who posted a video titled "Friday the 13th: Cheating Counselors getting their @$$3S kicked - I apologize if you read this lol, just using you as a reference" when really Jason is the one who got their ass kicked AND they framed two Vanessas for cheating when in fact the game just didn't let Jason do the kill animation on the counselor (BUG.) You also mentioned about the Infinite Pocket Knives bug, which is something that I have indeed experienced, but IT'S NOT AN EXPLOIT. You even SAID that it was a bug in that paragraph, which is kinda funny and ironic at the same time. 

All in all, please stop complaining about counselors hitting through doors or even windows for god's sake, it's an intended feature put in the game. Obvious you have a big problem with counselors hitting doors in-game when you're Jason. In that case: learn to counter counselors who utilize door hitting to their advantage, I promise you that it's REALLY easy.

first and foremost gunmedia did offer a explanation to the hitting through doors and said it was a bug caused by the engine in which it would be addressed with the coming engine update. second there is no skill involved at all when using a bug /exploit "door glitch hitting" it is simply the cheaters way to go which will be fixed and that is enough of that :) you must not understand exploit. Exploit = people utilizing bugs in the system in which as you said give them a advantage and everything that I mentioned is a exploit. I owned my own game server company in which "Ronnie Hobbs follows still to this day" and i can assure you i am very tech savvy and in fact have done a tremendous amount of coding on the Arma 3 and Arma 2 communities and many others.  These are definitely exploits and i will not argue the fact any further nor waist my time with a reply to any more people that are angry for being pointed out for simply exploiting, hacking and stealing content. The bottom line is if you are contributing to these topics, then you deserve the ban. Do not cheat, do not steal. and quit trying to make it seem it is okay to do those things..Make the community fair or do not play, because i can promise you this, from now on I will be recording every game and reporting everything i see to steam and to F13 that is along these lines along with your steam id. I have never accused someone of doing something wrong if there was not proof to back it up. So please stop saying these things are not exploits and trying to make yourself and others seem that your all in the right with cheating and stealing because if that is your morals in life.. Then my friend I feel very sorry for those that think this okay. If you robbed a bank or cheated on your taxes your consequences would be dire.. If you are doing that i am talking to you... If not then you have nothing to worry about.. Take care and see you on the battlefield...

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Casey Kasem said:

first and foremost gunmedia did offer a explanation to the hitting through doors and said it was a bug caused by the engine in which it would be addressed with the coming engine update. second there is no skill involved at all when using a bug /exploit "door glitch hitting" it is simply the cheaters way to go which will be fixed and that is enough of that :) you must not understand exploit. Exploit = people utilizing bugs in the system in which as you said give them a advantage and everything that I mentioned is a exploit. I owned my own game server company in which "Ronnie Hobbs follows still to this day" and i can assure you i am very tech savvy and in fact have done a tremendous amount of coding on the Arma 3 and Arma 2 communities and many others.  These are definitely exploits and i will not argue the fact any further nor waist my time with a reply to any more people that are angry for being pointed out for simply exploiting, hacking and stealing content. The bottom line is if you are contributing to these topics, then you deserve the ban. Do not cheat, do not steal. and quit trying to make it seem it is okay to do those things..Make the community fair or do not play, because i can promise you this, from now on I will be recording every game and reporting everything i see to steam and to F13 that is along these lines along with your steam id. I have never accused someone of doing something wrong if there was not proof to back it up. So please stop saying these things are not exploits and trying to make yourself and others seem that your all in the right with cheating and stealing because if that is your morals in life.. Then my friend I feel very sorry for those that think this okay. If you robbed a bank or cheated on your taxes your consequences would be dire.. If you are doing that i am talking to you... If not then you have nothing to worry about.. Take care and see you on the battlefield...

Very well put Casey. As a backer of Friday i am sick and tired of the people stealing and exploiting. I applaud you sir. good to see someone has morals and commonsense.Thanks man!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qcici said:

your pathetic

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm all for fixing these cheats and exploits, but something also needs to be done about people like yourself who spews abuse at someone just because they changed their clothing texture.
If you look back there was actually a way to do this in game and it isn't breaking rules, so to label me the same as people who are using Jason X, hacking savini and the DLC clothes is a joke. I do not, nor will I ever condone cheating. Oh, and hitting through the door is something everyone does. To continue with your abuse of me hacking pocket knives etc was you just being super salty. Good luck with that attitude. The salt mines are waiting for you. 

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, JayDoesGames said:

I'm all for fixing these cheats and exploits, but something also needs to be done about people like yourself who spews abuse at someone just because they changed their clothing texture.
If you look back there was actually a way to do this in game and it isn't breaking rules, so to label me the same as people who are using Jason X, hacking savini and the DLC clothes is a joke. I do not, nor will I ever condone cheating. Oh, and hitting through the door is something everyone does. To continue with your abuse of me hacking pocket knives etc was you just being super salty. Good luck with that attitude. The salt mines are waiting for you. 

This dude may be civil enough to not say anything to you. But if your messing with texture files, that is not a option in the game and that is not a massive hack but it is considered a hack none the less. There is a set of clothes for each counselor and there is no options nor has there ever been a option to switch clothes in game from any character. I am not exactly sure but it sounds like to me you are doing the same thing i have seen others do in game which is, use other clothes on other counselors. Like using bugz's clothes on lachappa etc..  That is not a intended option for interchangeable clothes, which means your hacking the files in order to change the textures. So yeah your hacking. Not as bad as Jason X, or Savini but still hacking none the less which has no place here. This is what we are trying to get past, which is stopping all the hacks and crap, because i am done dealing with this childish bs. So please stop..

• Like 2

The Savini mess I completely agree with, but I have to admit, I was tempted to buy one off ebay. If I had known about the kickstarter campaign I would have donated, but I didn't. Therefor I have no right to have a Savini.  The people who believed in the creators deserve it, nobody else.

Unfortunately, the damage is done. I wonder if it would be prudent to just offer some other exclusive to the contributors.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, JayDoesGames said:

in other words.. if you have got to alter files, in anyway shape nor form, then it is not meant to be a option in the game. Messing with files in game at all for any reason. is hacking.. so yeah..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fathom said:

The Savini mess I completely agree with, but I have to admit, I was tempted to buy one off ebay. If I had known about the kickstarter campaign I would have donated, but I didn't. Therefor I have no right to have a Savini.  The people who believed in the creators deserve it, nobody else.

Unfortunately, the damage is done. I wonder if it would be prudent to just offer some other exclusive to the contributors.

agreed my friend. As for contributors i do agree i would love to see them receive something no one else has, and for those that are hacking and stealing, they need to be dealt with and suffer the consequences for tampering with the files and stealing what was meant for backers and also using unreleased content causing a massive issue and a lot of heartache for most all of us. We will get there my friend :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Halloweenpsycho said:

your pathetic

Explain.

3 hours ago, Casey Kasem said:

first and foremost gunmedia did offer a explanation to the hitting through doors and said it was a bug caused by the engine in which it would be addressed with the coming engine update.

Do you mind showing me where Gun Media stated this? (Not trying to be rude, I just want to know if that's what they really said.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Halloweenpsycho said:

This dude may be civil enough to not say anything to you. But if your messing with texture files, that is not a option in the game and that is not a massive hack but it is considered a hack none the less. There is a set of clothes for each counselor and there is no options nor has there ever been a option to switch clothes in game from any character. I am not exactly sure but it sounds like to me you are doing the same thing i have seen others do in game which is, use other clothes on other counselors. Like using bugz's clothes on lachappa etc..  That is not a intended option for interchangeable clothes, which means your hacking the files in order to change the textures. So yeah your hacking. Not as bad as Jason X, or Savini but still hacking none the less which has no place here. This is what we are trying to get past, which is stopping all the hacks and crap, because i am done dealing with this childish bs. So please stop..

Yeah, you're right it is hacking, but like I said he labeled me as bad as the other people when that's not the case. I have friends who have savini and the DLC legit and they find it upsetting that everyone's just hacking him for free, which is why I dont agree with anything beyond changing clothing to stuff that's already currently in game and accessible to everyone. So I'm not stealing, or gaining an advantage over anyone else by abusing exploits or hacking paid for DLC. That being said I will no longer use the texture swapping cause I think you're right, and me using it just promotes the use of hacking, which I want fixed. It's ruining the game.

1 hour ago, Qcici said:

Do you mind showing me where Gun Media stated this? (Not trying to be rude, I just want to know if that's what they really said.)

It's an unintended mechanic actually. [Illfonic]Courier came on here asking our opinions about it. They don't consider it an exploit. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Gun said it was a bug. 

18 hours ago, Casey Kasem said:

As well i know Tom Savini is fed up with people stealing something he created.

Where did you see that he said this? If you're gonna write a novel please use citations. 

Also, don't write a novel. It's pretty arrogant and selfish to think people would want to read something so long winded and uneconomical.

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

It's an unintended mechanic actually. [Illfonic]Courier came on here asking our opinions about it. They don't consider it an exploit. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Gun said it was a bug

Ah, I see. So this is basically a mechanic that wasn't originally intended to be implemented into the game, but Illfonic doesn't see it as an exploit? Very interesting, that's almost like what my view on door stunning was except I thought it was actually intended. I think Gun should keep it still, some of us here and illfonic don't think it's really it's exploiting (Majority of you guys say otherwise though...)

SO! That means that the argument of door stunning being exploiting should now be ceased. Just because you guys didn't see it as an intended gameplay mechanic, doesn't mean that it's exactly exploiting of the game. 

6 hours ago, Casey Kasem said:

I think you had some good points about modifications and cheaters. On PC you definitely have to deal with people that have modified files more often. GuN and Illfonic definitely need to improve on protecting their asset files. Then they wouldn't suffer so much data mining as well.

As for the Savini stuff, it sucks their afffiliate company had a seasonal employee boost codes and sell them on eBay as well. Sucks that peoplr pay to gameshare content, they cant do much about the latter now.

Hope you feel better after venting.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Casey Kasem said:

This has been something getting under my skin for quite a while now. So i have got to ask, because it seems there is nothing being done in anyway shape nor form.

Number one : head.jpg THIEVES

When i seen people with Savini Jason, i would be glad to say to them thank you for backing Friday the 13th. How ever that has completely changed. Now when i see them i find myself going to there profile and seeing level 6 or level 70 etc i know your getting the point here. What I am saying is now when i see them I go yep, another thief because i know they are using the hacked dll file in order to trick the system into thinking Savini is legit, of course i will not go into the specifics. It is so sad to see there are people dishonestly using something they have not paid for and disgracing those wonderful people that where so kind to offer financial support by now stealing the content. As well i know Tom Savini is fed up with people stealing something he created. So my first question is, why have you not been banning these people instantly or putting time into the Anti hack program to make sure these people are automatically dealt with and the true backers vindicated ? Because once people start having the consequences to face the thieves will no longer be a problem but you have got to take the initiative and show the people this community is no longer going to tolerate thieves.

Number two : e7ad60164b59cb1a74036b7bef259cf31341f5bb Exploiters

I used to enjoy being the most prolific serial killer to hit the big screen, and now to hit the gaming world. Kane Hodder maxresdefault.jpg has been so wonderful over the years.

From smashing his way into our hearts on the big screen as our favorite mommy loving angered goalie to making his way into our virtual worlds. I used to enjoy hoping on to put myself in his shoes and kill some camp counselors. How ever the exploiting has became so bad, that i cringe when i find myself in his shack with his lovely mother of course. The exploiting that we will say 80% for the sake of those wonderful people i do run across and play with on a daily bases that enjoy the game and find playing fairly a for-filling experience and for those i applaud you. How ever the masses have taken to bullying Jason and exploiting bugs in the system. Let me explain Hitting threw doors, and yes people say Jason hits threw doors. Correct he is a massive Psychopathic killer that has the strength of several men combined and to add to it a very large assortment of some very large and sharp weapons that would easily find there way through wood. Have you ever tried taking a machete a axe or my favorite a baseball bat and swinging it through a very closed door ? It wont end well for ya i promise. Then people go, that's not a bug.. Your supposed to be able to swing a baseball bat through a closed door and hit Jason.. Or use a axe through doors to knock off his mask going for the cheap kill. Then there is the pocket knife bug, people have unlimited pocket knifes. Sure you should be able to use 7 knifes when you only have 1 why not ?. Or the swinging teleport glitch, people swing there weapon and teleport a hundred feet ahead. The mask still on Jason kill, that's a great one. The aim your weapon and glide across the map glitch, oh boy i could go on and on..  We know this stuff is part of the engine issues which is being updated, but it has became toxic to the community, when people know these things are a glitch and they exploit them over and over and seem to feel as though it is fun and fair to take advantage of these bugs and with no consequences in sight why wouldn't they ? It gives them a very cheap advantage in which they have no remorse for taking and driving good fair decent people away from the community and bringing other scum that see there is no consequences when you cheat in F13, so why not come over here after watching youtube and try out those glitches on people trying to have a good time. Guys we know you are working on the engine and that is fine. But my question is, you know this is happening even Kane Hodder has raged about the way things have been let go and Jason has been made a punk so to speak. So why do you guys not hand out Bans ? I am not talking perm bans for exploiting. Simply a 2 or 3 day ban for repeat offenders of course with proper evidence such as a video or photo's. If they want to play, then they pay. We the fans and backers, and fair players deserve to have a decent community to play in. We have been patient, we have waited for Game modes, and bugs to be release and fixed the salt mines coming for those that leave the game and so on. Which if the exploits are left unfixed is going to drive out the rest of what good people we have left, because they will be forced to deal with the exploiters and give them kills or be punished for leaving in which i have one time in the 2007 hours I have played. But these people having no consequences have ruined our community and tainted the Friday the 13th's name. We are glad to be patient while you work on things, but we ask that you help us out as well by enforcing the community rules. Thanks guys

Number 319990764_player-mods-uber-jason-into-fri Hackers

The above mentioned has killed the community to the point where we have less than a thousand people playing this wonderful game at a given time. Now we touch on the hackers that have made it even worse than it should have ever gotten and still no consequences to be found. The first two topics have made the community dwindle below that thousand player mark, but then because nothing was enforced in any way for those people, now we face a new tragedy which is Uber Jason Hackers. This Jason has no hit box, and is only stunnable in one of three ways "Firecrackers, Knife, Shotgun" On top of that, these people also feel that Jason should be wearing a utility belt full of all his various characters weapons in which, They have altered the save files and the death moves as well. One to give themselves something we have all been patient and waited for which is not even finished. They have given themselves Jason X other wise known as Uber Jason. As the honest people we have waited patiently for the developers to release the content in which they are continuing to work on before its release. How ever Hackers have decided to give themselves the advantage by enabling Uber Jason in the save files and taking on the role of a invincible Jason Voorhees, in which counselors can do nothing against and yet it still continues to be allowed and has even had mentions from developers on how to fix your game if you have used this content after the patches that where supposed to fix this hack but of course did not, basically giving the hackers and cheaters the go ahead by saying hey guys if your game is broke from you cheating in the game all you need to do to fix it is this. Really ? As well people have hacked the save file by re arranging the saved move sets for Jason and allowing all kills in the game to be used, in which i spoke about Jason having a utility belt full of his weapons. Well that is what i am talking about. I would love to be able to use all kills in Friday the 13th but you have got to also realize this makes no sense in any way shape nor form for Jason to be carrying lets say, his spear, then when you go to kill the counselor he switches to his fictitious weapon which now is no longer the spear in which he was carrying, but now has magically transformed itself into a pair of sheers and uses the Roy kills .I have been part of discords that offer these files and i have removed myself from there presents  "I mean really they are not that hard to do yourself" and I have removed them as friends and refuse to play with them.  Now i would have no issue in any way shape nor form with this, if instead of being weapon locked Jason had to find various weapons on the map in which to perform his kill, but that is not the case. As well they are using content that is locked such as clothes that are not meant for release at the current moment. But we the honest and fair people are made to endure these things as people laugh at us and make fun when we try and say something about what they are doing they try and make it sound as if what they are doing is fair, right and in no way wrong. So my final questions comes down to this..  Why would you allow these people to disgrace the good name of decent people whom have offered financial support to your project ? This makes kick starter and yourself look bad, and allows no one to distinguish a proper backer from a common thief. as well you where super quick to throw out a story about someone doing a temp job and stealing Savini keys and selling them and quick to offer bans up when it came to profits, for those involved in purchasing those keys, but when someone again steals the skin by altering files and making not only your company name look horrible, but as well taking away from those that offered to help you with financial support you turn a blind eye and deafen your ears to the community. For the people exploiting known bugs in the game, i can understand why you would not want to simply perma ban them if it was something that was not there fault and is something you are working on updating, how ever that is not the case. You are updating the bugged engine in which i am proud of you for doing, but with people accidentally finding a bug, well that has long passed.. People know they exist and they just continue trolling the already very small population in which is killing the community. You may be afraid to start throwing bans out to people because there is not many people left to ban. But I hope you realize if you take the needed initiative and start banning these people that have caused all these issues I assure you the community will rebuild itself with proper, fair and a appreciative respectful player base. Or you if you do not want to do the right thing then release the server files in which i can promise you have already been stolen because i know of underground servers that exist and they themselves will not tolerate cheaters. So give us the people the right to govern our own communities if you are not going to govern the only legit one you have created, so that we can have a fair place to play. As for the hackers.. I am appalled at the fact this has been allowed to go on and feel as if there is no cure in sight. I mean i have sat threw some very bad things since May 26, 2017 in which bugs have caused issues and have not received proper hot fixes and nearly broke the game. I have waited nearly two months at a time for issues that where caused by other patches to be addressed. I have played every day missing maybe 3 weeks since May 26th of last year of this game. I have been along for the journey and I have now 2007 hours in the game to date all the achievements and all of the tapes with over 600,000 cp saved for legendary perk releases. I am saddened and sickened by the actions that are allowed to plague what could be a great community player base of fans and simple players alike for this wonderful horror film classic. Please take time to address the issues that need to be addressed and please stop allowing these trolls to ruin our experiences, you guys are on to something here that could break the records, or continue to go down in flames. Please extinguish the disasters flames and salvage and rebuild this wonderful community. Some may say it is to late, but with faith and hard work we can make this community strong and full of some wonderful people. it is up to you whether you decide to allow this wonderful iconic franchise to die or choose to breath life back into it. Or wait until the fans give it a proper home on a proper governed server made by us, the people. Good luck and Pamela speed my friends.

FridayThe13Video.jpg

I got Savini Jason, from Backerkit, about 2 years ago and I have my PS4 account, set as my primary and play on a second account with Savini Jason, does that make me a thief? You know......just to clarify. Also note, that I’m only level 50, on my second account. So, I’m not saying all Savini Jason’s, are being used on a second account, but it’s a possibility. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Hackers, Exploiters and Thiefs

was a lesser-known hit from Cher

cher-1971.jpg

Very awesome my friend :)

7 minutes ago, Casey Kasem said:

Very awesome my friend :)

Does it remind you of a song from all the way back? The year, was 1971...