DorianRo

Whats wrong with an OPTION of playing the past patches

3 hours ago, Pazuzu said:

Does any game out there offer such an option??? Patches are added to fix glitches and unbalanced gameplay. Why would any developer offer gamers the opportunity to go back to when the game was more problematic?

Because that’s how MOST games work. In F13’s case things get worse with each new patch cuz they keep changing shit that no one asked for. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

That's really odd because when  I block on Xbox One ,The block always stops blocking after one hit .If you know or @Tommy86 know about how to do this please tell me how to do it on Xbox One.

Oh, I know! Maybe it's a bug? Try to report it to http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com with video proof. 

Yeah let's carve up an ever dwindling player base into smaller pieces to pacify moaners. If that happened you'd be on here two days later starting a thread complaining there aren't enough players to play with. You'll moan, whinge and stamp your feet about anything. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Yeah let's carve up an ever dwindling player base into smaller pieces to pacify moaners. If that happened you'd be on here two days later starting a thread complaining there aren't enough players to play with. You'll moan, whinge and stamp your feet about anything. 

Why is the player base dwindling ALREADY  then to begin with??  

32 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

That's really odd because when  I block on Xbox One ,The block always stops blocking after one hit .If you know or @Tommy86 know about how to do this please tell me how to do it on Xbox One.

No idea, I just keep holding block / R1 on PS4. There’s no reason that shouldn’t work on Xbox too.

11 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

You guys aren't joking. Was away for a while. Come back to see all of these whiny posts left and right about an overpowered maniac, actually being being somewhat represented in the right light. Albeit not exact, but as close as we probably are going to get, but these councelor mains(not all btw, know quite a lot that are nothing like this) feel like the game should be based around them and not the star of the source material. Mind boggling.

6 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Because people started leaving when Jason became a joke and it became a haven for trolls - with emote Troll DLC etc etc. It's all been said before - I'm not going to lay it all out again.

The easy-ride, counselor party time sandbox you wish for in what's supposed to be a multiplayer survival horror game would be the stake through the heart for good.    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Because people started leaving when Jason became a joke and it became a haven for trolls - with emote Troll DLC etc etc. It's all been said before - I'm not going to lay it all out again.

The easy-ride, counselor party time sandbox you wish for in what's supposed to be a multiplayer survival horror game would be the stake through the heart for good.    

Jason is a "joke" the current patch in QP?   I don't see it at all.   If you can't kill the majority of counselor's as Jason in QP, you SUCK with the added perks to Jason.  Jason should only struggle in the following 

-PM Veterans with mics

-Tables

Thats it.   A QP lobby full of lone wolfs thats don't communiate with no mic should pose NO THREAT to a Jason at all 

4 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

Jason is a "joke" the current patch in QP?   I don't see it at all. 

Image result for talking to a brick wall

• Like 2

Just now, DorianRo said:

Thanks for the brilliant input. :rolleyes:

Yes, your the Brick Wall, Dory :rolleyes:

A picture says a thousand words. It was excellent input. 

3 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

A picture says a thousand words. It was excellent input. 

To an brainless defendant  that IGNORES the downfall  FAILURE of the current game.   So keep ignoring the flaw.  Ive seen FAILURE CEOS do the same thing to the company they lead. 

Fact is, you gotta keep everyone happy..  Not the niche fanbase 

To an brainless idiot that IGNORES the downfall  FAILURE of the current game 

200w.gif

To an brainless idiot that IGNORES the downfall  FAILURE of the current game.   So keep ignoring the flaw.  Ive seen FAILURE CEOS do the same thing to the company they lead. 

IDIOTS!!!

The game was doing perfectly fine and was highly respected until they started incorporating the kind of crap you want back in the game. There's only one brainless fool and that's you mate.

10 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

200w.gif

So you deny the loss  of the current player base?   You think it doesn't exist?? 

10 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

The game was doing perfectly fine and was highly respected until they started incorporating the kind of crap you want back in the game. There's only one brainless fool and that's you mate.

Thanks for proving my point.. WAS!!!! 

16 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Because of the various things @Splatterhouse pointed out, and 'viewers like you".

12 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Bingo!

6 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Image result for talking to a brick wall

Couldn't be anymore correct.

6 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

So you deny the loss  of the current player base?   You think it doesn't exist?? 

I'm laughing at your Irony of calling people Idiots

It's been a downwards spiral since the a lot of rubbish was implemented that you now want back in the game. They need to rebuild an upwards trajectory to how the game used to play. Whereas your suggestions are a bit like throwing a toaster into a bath to stop someone from drowning. 

It was a downward spiral from the beginning.   The developers was selling an INCOMPLETE game for $40 from its beginning.   It hasn't improved much since.  Its still an unbalanced game full of bugs .  And the developers don't see to want to improve every aspect of the game.   Which is what they should have done from jump 

It was released and not piloted probably a YEAR too early.   It was quick cash grab.. BOTTOM LINE 

1 hour ago, Gummybish said:

I think I have aids now from reading this thread. 

It wasn't the thread...

Just now, DorianRo said:

It was a downward spiral from the beginning.   The developers was selling an INCOMPLETE game for $40 from its beginning.   It hasn't improved much since.  Its still an unbalanced game.  And the developers don't see to want to improve every aspect of the game. 

It was released and not piloted probably a YEAR too early 

I guess the Engine Upgrade is Nothing to you right ?

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

I guess the Engine Upgrade is Nothing to you right ?

What engine upgrade?? 

• Haha 1