Über Jason

Meanwhile... Jason Voorhees is coming in Dead by Daylight!

April Fools Joke. Nice troll attempt though.

Nice attempt at an April fools joke(even though it's the 7th april).

@Kodiak can we get a lock on this topic?

Edit: it appears as though somebody's a little bit confused by my post, i don't get why he\she is confused. But, whatever...

(Topics still not closed yet? Where are you @Kodiak? Called for you 11 hours ago).

Edited by Freddie Mercury
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Before this topic gets nuked, I have to ask, is it more effective to tag a moderator or simply report the post?

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

Before this topic gets nuked, I have to ask, is it more effective to tag a moderator or simply report the post?

Never reported a topic before, so. I'd say it's worth a shot.

This tired troll post is still zipping around? And yet, some threads get locked, simply because someone doesn't like an opinion of some. Good to know lmao.

No joke it would be cool to have him in Dead by Daylight. If it weren't for the massive balancing issues that game has I'd welcome it with open arms. It will never happen though.

3 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Better to tag- they complain more about reports than being tagged. Either way, never be afraid to ask a mod to do their job. ;)

Wouldn't surprise me.  DBD is in much better shape than this game.  They're growing.  This game is DYING on all platforms.    Even though DBD does suck IMO 

• Like 1

Can a mod please...

tumblr_mwhjut6PBx1rsrbdko4_r1_500.gif

This thread? Pretty obvious it's a bad April Fool's joke.

@Kodiak Now that I have made it back from my travels across SPACE & TIME and have posted.......... Might the 7 Deities find this subject to be OBSOLETE and face the final DELETION??? 

Broken_Matt_Hardy.0.0.png

31 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

@Kodiak Now that I have made it back from my travels across SPACE & TIME and have posted.......... Might the 7 Deities find this subject to be OBSOLETE and face the final DELETION??? 

Broken_Matt_Hardy.0.0.png

lmao

Moved to off topic. It's not April 1st anymore :)

• Thanks 1