TADAARAIS

It Might be cool to Have a Live Podcast Q&A Session With The Illfonic Team Just for Forum Members.

2 hours ago, jameson87 said:

So in my chaotic work schedule and life, I miss things here and there, what did Darrin do to get banned, apparently repeatedly? Lol sharing leaked content or worse?

Random troll posts, @Redcat345 was the first to expose him as being this .

30 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Random troll posts, @Redcat345 was the first to expose him as being this .

And it looks like he got banned again lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

And it looks like he got banned again lol.

He'll be back. ? That was account number five. ? 

Just now, Splatterhouse said:

Looks like Darrins aiming for a world record...

Most bans on one site for 2018 :P.

Better call Guinness then...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Freddie Mercury said:

7 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

I believe he's on a live  account six right now, @Freddie Mercury you know who he is too as I and others called him out on that thread for being Darin .

8 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I'll take a Guinness! Cheers! And another for @Bropollocreed79

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure why you people want something like this, because even if you get it they won't follow through in the long run. How about the Friday night Twitch streams "No stream tonight... <Insert excuse here>." I love it when going to see a movie is more important than your community. At least have the balls to say you don't want to do them anymore. Anyone remember Friday the 13th: The Game - Dev Diary #1? That was 7 months ago, where is Dev Diary #2?

Dead by Daylight is on weekly live stream #94. Sorry to say, but if you want community interaction with some consistency, you probably have to change games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

I believe he's on a live  account six right now, @Freddie Mercury you know who he is too as I and others called him out on that thread for being Darin .

The guy sent me a friend request a couple of months back, rejected it because i had no clue who he was. Then i joined the forums, and was told the tales of Howard Darrins.

3 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I'll take a Guinness! Cheers! And another for @Bropollocreed79

I don't enjoy the taste of Guinness, but. Sure! Why not, i'll crack a couple of digital cold ones with you two :).

Maybe a few shots of Grey Goose afterwards?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freddie Mercury said:

The guy sent me a friend request a couple of months back, rejected it because i had no clue who he was. Then i joined the forums, and was told the tales of Howard Darrins.

I don't enjoy the taste of Guinness, but. Sure! Why not, i'll crack a couple of digital cold ones with you two :).

Maybe a few shots of Grey Goose afterwards?

Usually a Jameson guy myself, but at least you chose my favorite bodka! In communist Russia,bodka shoot you!

7 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Usually a Jameson guy myself, but at least you chose my favorite bodka! In communist Russia,bodka shoot you!

That is that good shit, and ironically where the spelling of my name was derived from. Jameson all the way on the rocks. Or do a 50/50 shot mixed of jameson and wild turkey 101 with just a splash of coke. My spin on the black toothed grin. Cheers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jameson87 said:

That is that good shit, and ironically where the spelling of my name was derived from. Jameson all the way on the rocks. Or do a 50/50 shot mixed of jameson and wild turkey 101 with just a splash of coke. My spin on the black toothed grin. Cheers.

And i make mean Green tea shots when the ladies are around

Sounds like how Behavior (Dead By Daylight’s devs) handle their game.

Illfonic seriously lacks community time and transparency in general.

A video every few weeks of some teased content is not really what I expected to get.

BREAKING: Ugly scenes outside of Gun Media HQ today as in-fighting and blaming amongst the development team broke out - due to the recent spate of previously banned users escaping from the their imprisonment and returning to the forums to reek havoc upon innocent forum dwellers. 

It's a good idea, but ultimately unlikely. This emote topic is extremely divisive, and will undoubtedly come up, and they wont want to deal with having to answer questions on it.

11 minutes ago, Super Ty said:

It's a good idea, but ultimately unlikely. This emote topic is extremely divisive, and will undoubtedly come up, and they wont want to deal with having to answer questions on it.

I disagree. Though there may be differences between the community on the emotes issue I think we can all handle this situation maturely just like the responsible adults that we are.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

I disagree. Though there may be differences between the community on the emotes issue I think we can all handle this situation maturely just like the responsible adults that we are.

LMAO I love that movie. Might have to pop that one in tonight. Classic.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

LMAO I love that movie. Might have to pop that one in tonight. Classic.

:) I can barely call it between the first film and this sequel. I'd say this one just about edges it. :)    

2 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

:) I can barely call it between the first film and this sequel. I'd say this one just about edges it. :)    

Yeah, feel the same. As well as Airplane 1 and 2.

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah, feel the same. As well as Airplane 1 and 2.

:) The Zucker Brother are geniuses. Single-handedly created a whole comedy sub-genre really. There was nothing like it before Airplane and Police Squad...an incredible brand of comedy. ;)

7 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

:) The Zucker Brother are geniuses. Single-handedly created a whole comedy sub-genre really. There was nothing like it before Airplane and Police Squad...an incredible brand of comedy. ;)

Agreed. That really was the golden age of comedies and Hollywood in general. Originality, script, plot, real SFX instead of CGI all over everything and remake after remake. Damn I guess I am becoming an old man.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

Sounds like how Behavior (Dead By Daylight’s devs) handle their game.

Illfonic seriously lacks community time and transparency in general.

A video every few weeks of some teased content is not really what I expected to get.

To be fair, the DbD devs spend most of their weekly streams showing off fan-art and pulling lore trivia out of their asses while dodging questions about game balance, bug fixes and content.

15 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

To be fair, the DbD devs spend most of their weekly streams showing off fan-art and pulling lore trivia out of their asses while dodging questions about game balance, bug fixes and content.

lol..I wondered what they could possibly have to fill a weekly dev stream for DbD.

I like the true cat and mouse element of the chase in that game, but it's really all it has going for it. Being able to actually hide by slipping the killer's line of sight is great. Sense really ruins that part of F13.

4 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol..I wondered what they could possibly have to fill a weekly dev stream for DbD.

I like the true cat and mouse element of the chase in that game, but it's really all it has going for it. Being able to actually hide by slipping the killer's line of sight is great. Sense really ruins that part of F13.

While that may be true, almost no one hides in DbD. The meta favours pallet looping and running second-chance perks that render you nearly invincible. At high rank play a survivor is nearly as strong as a killer 1vs1.

On 4/7/2018 at 8:53 AM, gyaaft said:

I'm not sure why you people want something like this, because even if you get it they won't follow through in the long run. How about the Friday night Twitch streams "No stream tonight... <Insert excuse here>." I love it when going to see a movie is more important than your community. At least have the balls to say you don't want to do them anymore. Anyone remember Friday the 13th: The Game - Dev Diary #1? That was 7 months ago, where is Dev Diary #2?

Dead by Daylight is on weekly live stream #94. Sorry to say, but if you want community interaction with some consistency, you probably have to change games.

Yeah. I was just going to post a snide comment about Dev Diary #2 coming SOOOOOON.