TADAARAIS

It Might be cool to Have a Live Podcast Q&A Session With The Illfonic Team Just for Forum Members.

I Know its just a wish.

But there is so many unawnsered questions and Ideas on The Forum.

Would The Developers Agree to do a Live Question and awnsers For Forum Members.

Questions i would ask are Is an Exploration Mode Still in The Works.

What is Happening with Paranoia Mode.

Can we Talk about Maps From The Movies that are not in The Game.

How Well is the Game Selling.

Does Game Sales Expect to Rise This Holiday season.

How Far does Illfonic and Gunmedia plan to expand onto this game into 2019.

Please Shifty and Illfonic guys consider doing a special questions and awnsers Podcast For Forum Members only.

Why Not This coming Friday the 13th or July Friday the 13th 2018.

I like the sound of this, I think it'd be pretty cool. But that's just wishful thinking, sadly it's not likely they would do this :(

Just now, JasonLives86 said:

I like the sound of this, I think it'd be pretty cool. But that's just wishful thinking, sadly it's not likely they would do this :(

Agreed, they can't even post news here before twitter. They get tagged and messaged quite a bit here and don't even give clear answers on those. Shifty and Gertz are the only two that make any attempt to keep the forums involved in the community, while others come on to lock threads down give half assed teasers and then disappear. I just don't see the level of respect and commitment from the teams as a whole to do so. Maybe 1 or 2 of the guys, but then, they are beholden to the companies they work for, so can only share so much before they have to go silent as well.

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

Agreed, they can't even post news here before twitter. They get tagged and messaged quite a bit here and don't even give clear answers on those. Shifty and Gertz are the only two that make any attempt to keep the forums involved in the community, while others come on to lock threads down give half assed teasers and then disappear. I just don't see the level of respect and commitment from the teams as a whole to do so. Maybe 1 or 2 of the guys, but then, they are beholden to the companies they work for, so can only share so much before they have to go silent as well.

Yeah, I realize they're very busy, and most likely have little time to interact with fans, I completely understand that. But when you have so many long time veterans here who not only have played the game since the beta, but also backed it to make it a reality, you would think they would at least try to be more in touch with us than, "hi guys, here's your news, bye!" I mean, we gave them our hard earned money. Not to sound entitled, but I do think we deserve at least a little more communication than that. Look at Dead by daylight. Those guys do a great hour long podcast every Thursday talking about the latest news and updates for that game, which is awesome, I love that. That's what we need for F13 as well.

4 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Yeah, I realize they're very busy, and most likely have little time to interact with fans, I completely understand that. But when you have so many long time veterans here who not only have played the game since the beta, but also backed it to make it a reality, you would think they would at least try to be more in touch with us than, "hi guys, here's your news, bye!" I mean, we gave them our hard earned money. Not to sound entitled, but I do think we deserve at least a little more communication than that. Look at Dead by daylight. Those guys do a great hour long podcast every Thursday talking about the latest news and updates for that game, which is awesome, I love that. That's what we need for F13 as well.

Exactly, they could learn a thing or two....but i am a realist, and to me, it is very telling how they really feel towards the veterans versus new players. It all boils down to cash and player numbers, which keep falling, so you would think they would stop and rethink that strategy.

When the game was being developed and The Gunmedia team was Holding peoples money and funds they would do a podcast live with questions and awnsers for forum members.

to keep people happy because they still were holding funds from the Backer sales.

But i Think its necessary to do something special for forum members.

Since Shifty said that Hes not a Fan of Road Maps CANT WE HAVE QUESTIONS AND AWNSERS PODCAST.

HERES OTHER GAME MODES THAT HAVE BEEN MENTIONED BUT HAVE NOT SHOWN UP.

1.EXPLORATION MODE Where counselors can explore diffrent maps.

2.Paranoia Mode.

THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS I WOULD ASK THE ILLFONIC DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

1.is Exploration mode still in the works.

2.Is there plans to include Shooting locations from The Movies not yet in the Game.

3.Will the Graphics update be an Overwhelming Change.

Im posting a video here from youtube Which shows a Graphic change in The Game with more detail that would be awesome.

8 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Exactly, they could learn a thing or two....but i am a realist, and to me, it is very telling how they really feel towards the veterans versus new players. It all boils down to cash and player numbers, which keep falling, so you would think they would stop and rethink that strategy.

Yeah, I know they have to reel in those new players to build up the player base, but that's no reason to utterly ignore the veterans that have been here since day one, and made them and their game what they are today. In fact, if it wasn't for the veteran players, there wouldn't even be any new players. Why? Because we spread the word about how great this game was, and how fun and addicting it was to play. And yet, we are pushed aside, it feels like a slap in the face of sorts. Maybe, the success and money has gone to their head.

I Really would like to ask The Gunmedia and Illfonic to talk to us about what the Graphics update would look like and give us a preview.

Also would it ever be Possiable to Play as a Counselor With Bots To Hunt Down Jason with the sweater in a single player challenge mode.

What about shadows of Trees on The Road and Mist flowing through wooded areas in the graphics update.

Theres lots more questions that lots of us have.

Id really like to know if the game is selling and Growing.

Could there ever be a possiblity of custom designed paid maps.

9 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

When the game was being developed and The Gunmedia team was Holding peoples money and funds they would do a podcast live with questions and awnsers for forum members.

to keep people happy because they still were holding funds from the Backer sales.

But i Think its necessary to do something special for forum members.

Since Shifty said that Hes not a Fan of Road Maps CANT WE HAVE QUESTIONS AND AWNSERS PODCAST.

HERES OTHER GAME MODES THAT HAVE BEEN MENTIONED BUT HAVE NOT SHOWN UP.

1.EXPLORATION MODE Where counselors can explore diffrent maps.

2.Paranoia Mode.

THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS I WOULD ASK THE ILLFONIC DEVELOPMENT TEAM.

1.is Exploration mode still in the works.

2.Is there plans to include Shooting locations from The Movies not yet in the Game.

3.Will the Graphics update be an Overwhelming Change.

Im posting a video here from youtube Which shows a Graphic change in The Game with more detail that would be awesome.

If a fan can create detailed graphics like this Mod why cant The Illfonic guys create something as cool as this in a graphics update.

50 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

I Know its just a wish.

But there is so many unawnsered questions and Ideas on The Forum.

Would The Developers Agree to do a Live Question and awnsers For Forum Members.

Please Shifty and Illfonic guys consider doing a special questions and awnsers Podcast For Forum Members only.

A lot of these questions have been answered many, many times already. So I'm gonna do my best as a long time member to address them from what I understand or from my opinion.

Would The Developers Agree to do a Live Question and awnsers For Forum Members?

Won't be happening. It's not something any developer is ever going to do. Randy did a Friday podcast where he would occasionally address questions with answers. But I don't think it's fair on them to pigeon themselves with answers to anything that isn't in the public domain yet.

This was something that was said was maybe possible that would take into consideration before release. We haven't heard anything since, so I think it's best not to push it. In a way the Virtual Cabin 2.0 was a good exploration mode about the logistics of the game.

They said it just wasn't shaping up to what they thought it would be and that all focus is going into the dedicated servers for now. We don't have dedicated servers yet...so it's unrealistic to expect an update on it yet. 

Of course...that's what the suggestions forum is for. 

Yeah it would be nice to know the recent figures...but they're under no obligation to tell us - so it's pointless repeating this question time and time again.

That's none of our business. That's something that is discussed in meetings for the company only. We're not shareholders and Gun Media isn't a Public Limited Company so they don't have to - and I would never expect them to divulge that information to the internet. 

We'd all like to know, but it's silly to expect that kind of response on a forum until there is concrete information on it. They don't just roll a couple of dice and then estimate a month in which they plan to "extend" the game. Could be 2018, could be 2022. Who knows? 

But it wouldn't be for us only would it? It's the internet...and as soon as any information is in the public domain it's international. It's everywhere. What are they going to do? Make us all swear an oaf that all few thousand members here will never speak a word about any future updates? It's completely unrealistic. 

I don't think they've said nothing will be happening this F13? It will possibly be a XP weekend or something like that. July?? Are you serious? No one releases information that early. 

Asking the same questions over and over - some of which are completely unrealistic...isn't going to get you your answer.

15 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Yeah, I know they have to reel in those new players to build up the player base, but that's no reason to utterly ignore the veterans that have been here since day one, and made them and their game what they are today. In fact, if it wasn't for the veteran players, there wouldn't even be any new players. Why? Because we spread the word about how great this game was, and how fun and addicting it was to play. And yet, we are pushed aside, it feels like a slap in the face of sorts. Maybe, the success and money has gone to their head.

Exactly.

2 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Remember back when @Brigadius suggested this? 

@Splatterhouse, in the States we swear oaths not oafs... 

Did Darrin actually learn punctuation?

Respect to you for detecting my English humour. I was speaking of the subject and no one was supposed to get the hidden meaning. I hereby declare you an honourary Knight of the British Empire, good American Sir. :)  Sir Hanson. The British Empire shall always stand forth with you.  

8 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Remember back when @Brigadius suggested this? 

@Splatterhouse, in the States we swear oaths not oafs... 

Did Darrin actually learn punctuation?

Darin may already have a new account ,cant shame but I can tell you its in one of the more recent grab threads in the Suggestion category .

10 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Respect to you for detecting my English humour. I was speaking of the subject and no one was supposed to get the hidden meaning. I hereby declare you an honourary Knight of the British Empire, good American Sir. :)  Sir Hanson. The British Empire shall always stand forth with you.  

Oi! Lets grab an ale and watch some Black Books or Young Ones! Cheers! Those are my two fav British sitcoms btw. 

6 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Darin may already have a new account ,cant shame but I can tell you its in one of the more recent grab threads in the Suggestion category .

Oooh the mystery! *rubs fingers together excitedly*

• Haha 1

@GunMedia_Ben @wes @Randygbk @ShiftySamurai @Gertz @[IllFonic]Courier @[IllFonic]illwill @[Illfonic]Jered

(Yea, yea... you don't like to be tagged. Get over it...)

This is actually a really good idea. It's been brought up in the past by @Brigadius.

How about:

• You (Gun/IllFonic) set up a thread purely for us to ask questions
  • You guys pick 5 or 10 questions every week
  • You guys make a new thread each week with the answers to those questions (Ex. "Q&A Week 1")

Let's do this. Engage the community. Even if you're filtering questions, at least we'll have some form of dialogue between you and the community on a consistent basis.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

@GunMedia_Ben @wes @Randygbk @ShiftySamurai @Gertz @[IllFonic]Courier @[IllFonic]illwill @[Illfonic]Jered

This is actually a really good idea. It's been brought up in the past by @Brigadius.

How about:

• You guys make a new thread each week with the answers to those questions (Ex. "Q&A Week 1")

Let's do this. Engage the community. Even if you're filtering questions, at least we'll have some form of dialogue between you and the community on a consistent basis.

Agreed, sounds like a great idea!

14 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

200w.gif

You get me! gloved-hand high five!

I fo have to agree with @bewareofbears here. His idea even simplifies the way Brigadius suggested. You not only have a week to prepare vague corporate answers, but get to pick the questions you want to answer! No brainer to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

How about:

Great idea. Really isn't asking for much, either.

8 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Great idea. Really isn't asking for much, either.

Not at all, great idea, just have little faith they even care to engage the community at this point. I honestly think we got swept under that rug that so many other things have.

• Like 1

So in my chaotic work schedule and life, I miss things here and there, what did Darrin do to get banned, apparently repeatedly? Lol sharing leaked content or worse?