Nothingface

Michael Myers enters the frey! (DBD seems to have gotten some fancy new rights)

I played DbD on it's free steam weekend and it felt really clunky . Love Myers , but I think I'll be skipping out on it.

I've been wishing for a Halloween video game for the longest time now. This looks like shit. Hopefully if the F13th game is successful, and it wont be long after that that Halloween gets a legit game too. 

I'm kinda jealous. Jason seems to be getting such good treatment. I hope Michael Myers gets the same care someday. I would absolutely shit my pants if they made a game with movie accurate skins of him from each of his films as well as movie-accurate locations. I would be absolutely ecstatic!

Teaser trailer.

So Basically he stalks folks around, Goes ape shit after stalking for a long time, than murders everyone.

hmmm... well on paper it SOUNDS like Michael.

The in game model looks kinda shitty tho, not as bad as it could have been...

HOWEVER! Laurie's model looks like ass XD.

• Like 1

Honestly, I had stopped playing Dead by daylight, even started bashing it xd, and its faults are still there, but I really think that they hit the ball out of the park with this DLC!

The Haddonfield map is AMAZING, i mean sure the houses feel pretty empty, but the fact that you can go into houses, the fact that there's the Myers house, the Strode house, a police car, you can run accross the street, you can hide in the second floor, you really just feel like you're playing a babysitter slasher.

+ The perks they came up with are AMAZING too. Michael gets to pick an «obsession» and he gets stronger by killing other survivors «saving the best for last» and Laurie gets the «final survivor» perk where she gets stronger as the other players die and another perk where she can escape a killer's grasp by stabbing him if she nails a skill check (once per match).

And they gave Michael the Halloween music when he's stalking you which is beyond awesome!

Really love what they did, you really feel like a Final girl as Laurie, and you really feel like an obsessed maniac as Michael, glad I picked it up!

• Like 1

I think it looks kinda fun, even if it's not a game I'll ever see me getting round to playing. Glad you're enjoying it!

It's not the same level of TLC this game is getting but, on its own terms, it's fine and should do well for them.

Honestly, I had stopped playing Dead by daylight, even started bashing it xd, and its faults are still there, but I really think that they hit the ball out of the park with this DLC!

The Haddonfield map is AMAZING, i mean sure the houses feel pretty empty, but the fact that you can go into houses, the fact that there's the Myers house, the Strode house, a police car, you can run accross the street, you can hide in the second floor, you really just feel like you're playing a babysitter slasher.

+ The perks they came up with are AMAZING too. Michael gets to pick an «obsession» and he gets stronger by killing other survivors «saving the best for last» and Laurie gets the «final survivor» perk where she gets stronger as the other players die and another perk where she can escape a killer's grasp by stabbing him if she nails a skill check (once per match).

And they gave Michael the Halloween music when he's stalking you which is beyond awesome!

Really love what they did, you really feel like a Final girl as Laurie, and you really feel like an obsessed maniac as Michael, glad I picked it up!

I promised myself I would not touch DbD until they fix the very fundamental issues with the game. Mainly being perks, the damn point and ranking system, and Survive With Friends.

Has those been fixed? Because I'm not going back in just for the face of an iconic killer if I'm still torturing myself for those highs.

I promised myself I would not touch DbD until they fix the very fundamental issues with the game. Mainly being perks, the damn point and ranking system, and Survive With Friends.

Has those been fixed? Because I'm not going back in just for the face of an iconic killer if I'm still torturing myself for those highs.

What did you dislike about perks? I personnally like how they make each character different! Point and ranking system remains the same and survive with friends has somewhat improved :) Nothing groundbreaking that would convince you to come back to it though I don't think

Holy shit this DLC. Been playing Mikey since he came out with... Meh expectations. But GOD DAMN hes fun to play! DBD actually DID something worth while... I'm fucking awestruck.

• Like 2

Is it better than the trailer? Looks like Haddonfield after the apocalypse.

Yea the trailer was shit. It lowered the FUCK out of my expectations. Laurie strode looks like poo, but her perks are fun.

Michael however is the star of the show. He looks Meh in the light, but in game he looks fucking horrifying. And his ability's ACTUALLY make him both fun to play and scary to play against.

The only problem I have is now there is NO reason to play any other killer.

What did you dislike about perks? I personnally like how they make each character different! Point and ranking system remains the same and survive with friends has somewhat improved :) Nothing groundbreaking that would convince you to come back to it though I don't think

Perks are fine if they weren't so powerful and if they didn't hard counter each other. RANDOM perks hard countering other random perks is silly and half the time it just makes games frustrating when survivors can heal each other seconds after getting together.

There's literally no skill with perks or downsides. There is no reason to take a weaker perk, and the game is far too dependent on them.

Perks are either a meta or too weak or insignifucant that they aren't worth having.

Teaser trailer.

So Basically he stalks folks around, Goes ape shit after stalking for a long time, than murders everyone.

hmmm... well on paper it SOUNDS like Michael.

The in game model looks kinda shitty tho, not as bad as it could have been...

HOWEVER! Laurie's model looks like ass XD.

Halloween and Michael Myers deserve better. I hope they get a real game someday, like Jason did. And what's with the PS2-level graphics? 

Halloween and Michael Myers deserve better. I hope they get a real game someday, like Jason did. And what's with the PS2-level graphics? 

More like Xbox 360 graphics, PS2 had blockier textures.