Okay so I thought about this one night and what if when you collect the sweater there's a 50/50 chance that you can be possessed by Pamela and Work together with Jason Killing the other counselors? therefore adding more suspense that it isn't always a guarantied victory getting the sweater to kill an unmasked Jason.

• Like 1

This could be rewarding for Jason. But change it a little bit. If Jason kills the sweater girl, she becomes possessed by Pamela and revives the player to get a new goal, kill all counselors. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

This could be rewarding for Jason. But change it a little bit. If Jason kills the sweater girl, she becomes possessed by Pamela and revives the player to get a new goal, kill all counselors. 

Ohhhhh that can work and be fair!

14 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

7 minutes ago, 49Stories said:

Ohhhhh that can work and be fair!

Neither of these would go well... You would just have Jason teamers wasting the sweater to help him even more.

2 hours ago, 49Stories said:

Okay so I thought about this one night and what if when you collect the sweater there's a 50/50 chance that you can be possessed by Pamela and Work together with Jason Killing the other counselors? therefore adding more suspense that it isn't always a guarantied victory getting the sweater to kill an unmasked Jason.

This is a downright terrible idea...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Qcici said:

This is a downright terrible idea...

Maybe, but I still like the idea

I like the OP's idea, but as mentioned could easily be exploited. Then again, does that mean I can killed the possessed sweater girl with weapons? Always up for killing a Jason teamer.  Oh and does running her over with the car count as betrayal?

If we put this in the Base game, It's a terrible Idea

How ever if we Put this in a Separate Game mode style thing, I wouldn't really mind (Although the Possessed Counselor would need a Few Nerfs)

On 4/7/2018 at 4:40 PM, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

this is friday the 13th the game not the exorcist

It will be when I tell Jason his mother sucks c*cks in hell. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Tommy said:

It will be when I tell Jason his mother sucks c*cks in hell. 

Hahahaha :D

Lol Sorry I haven't been replying to this lately, I agree at least having this be a Separate game would be Nice and a little twist into the games Playstyle, in regards to Running over the possessed Counselor I don't think that will count as betrayal since it's someone trying to kill you but you don't have the ability to kill Jason either so it's a Loss for Counselors. Perhaps beating the Possessed counselor until there wounded can ware off the pamela curse and you gotta heal them back to full health to be able to Kill Jason again. Jasons 2nd chance ( if his mask is off) is to protect said counselor from you doing the steps above.

On 4/6/2018 at 4:40 PM, Truth said:

Neither of these would go well... You would just have Jason teamers wasting the sweater to help him even more.

Yeah “match starts Every troll runs to the shack”!!!! 

On 4/7/2018 at 4:40 PM, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

this is friday the 13th the game, not friday the 13th pt9

fixed

• Haha 1

Although  having Pamelas sweater hardly guarantees a victory. This sounds awesome hahaha! Maybe something like this would work better, having the sweater could continue to increaces a counselors fear while wearing it. Making people have to think it through a little more and have they're ducks in a row before grabbing it.

On 4/6/2018 at 4:23 PM, The Gunslinger said:

Nah we already have Jason teamers.