Jump to content

Recommended Posts

These are just some ideas for special abilities that are special to each Jason.

 Part 2: Trapper.

 Part 2s traps do less damage, but they cause a bleeding effect if not healed.

 Part 3: brute strength.

 Each time Jason kills a counselor, his weapon strength and grip strength will be increased for 1 minute.

 Part 4: final chapter.

 The more damage Jason takes, the faster his sprint speed will be. ( maximum will be when mask is taken off. )

 Part 5 ( Roy ): he’s back!

 Counselors have a harder time repairing when Roy is within 50 feet from them.

 Part 6: resurrected.

 Jason’s can see a counselor with sense while they are in the same cabin as him. He can also sense exactly where the counselor is in a cabin if their fear is high enough.

 Part 7: Watery grave.

 Jason’s ability cool downs are decreased when Jason is submerged in water.

 Part 8: stalker.

 When Jason is in stalk, he can move without the  time on the ability decrease going faster.

 Part 9: trickery.

 When Jason is in stalk, he will show up as counselor icon on he mini map if he was spotted by a flare gun.

 Savini: to Hell and back.

 When Jason destroys doors or walls, his abilities will fill up a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

These are just some ideas for special abilities that are special to each Jason.

 Part 2: Trapper.

 Part 2s traps do less damage, but they cause a bleeding effect if not healed.

 Part 3: brute strength.

 Each time Jason kills a counselor, his weapon strength and grip strength will be increased for 1 minute.

 Part 4: final chapter.

 The more damage Jason takes, the faster his sprint speed will be. ( maximum will be when mask is taken off. )

 Part 5 ( Roy ): he’s back!

 Counselors have a harder time repairing when Roy is within 50 feet from them.

 Part 6: resurrected.

 Jason’s can see a counselor with sense while they are in the same cabin as him. He can also sense exactly where the counselor is in a cabin if their fear is high enough.

 Part 7: Watery grave.

 Jason’s ability cool downs are decreased when Jason is submerged in water.

 Part 8: stalker.

 When Jason is in stalk, he can move without the  time on the ability decrease going faster.

 Part 9: trickery.

 When Jason is in stalk, he will show up as counselor icon on he mini map if he was spotted by a flare gun.

 Savini: to Hell and back.

 When Jason destroys doors or walls, his abilities will fill up a little bit.

This is a really nice idea. I think it's cool to have unique exclusive Jason passive abilities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually really like these, But I can see People Complaining about these either being game breaking or Overpowered.

P.S If we are adding Passive Jason Abilities, We could also Add Passive Counselor abilities as well, It would make the Counselors be a lot more diverse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

I actually really like these, But I can see People Complaining about these either being game breaking or Overpowered.

P.S If we are adding Passive Jason Abilities, We could also Add Passive Counselor abilities as well, It would make the Counselors be a lot more diverse.

I made a topic on that a while back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If that is about Counselor Passive Abilities, I have actually read it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 7:36 AM, SmugDoka said:

If that is about Counselor Passive Abilities, I have actually read it.

It’s not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

It’s not.

Well I can't actually click the link

So could you tell me what is it about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

Well I can't actually click the link

So could you tell me what is it about?

Pretty much passive or perks, I remember you being involved in one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Pretty much passive or perks, I remember you being involved in one.

Hmm Okay, I'll try to dig up my responses then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 1:40 AM, Chace Hollett said:

Part 2: Trapper.

 Part 2s traps do less damage, but they cause a bleeding effect if not healed.

COOL BEANS

pt.2 should be able to reuse the traps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...