Sign in to follow this  
Andra_OFFICIAL

Jason from Freddy vs Jason

When will Jason from Freddy vs Jason be added?And i have suggestions for his strenghts and weaknesses.

Strenghts:

-Weapon Strenght (Since he slashes everyone with one or two hits in the movie)

-Defense/More Hit Points or Stun Resistance (His mask was never took off and he kept on getting hit and nothing happened(not in every part of the movie but you know what i'm thinking). Or maybe bundle these into one powerful strenght,by which i mean put a bit of defense/hit points and put a bunch of stun resistance and call the strenght something like Unstoppable,Relentless or something of that nature)

-Stalk (Because he is sneaky)

Weaknesses:

-Can't run (Obviously)

-Water speed (Since he's afraid of water in the movie)

-Traps or something else

And you guys should make him unlock at level 100 or something and make some cool enviromental and weapon kills just for this Jason and i have suggestions for the kills too.

Enviromental/Hiding spot kills when under a bed he should just pull them out slam them on the bed then stab them with the machete a bunch of times and then fold the bed upwards like in the movie and when he grabs a counselor he should be able to do an enviromental kill on the bed by slamming them on the bed and you know i already said it.

Weapon/Non-weapon kill only available for this Jason, Machete toss:He drops them on the ground and they start running and he throws the machete in their back like in the movie, Slash:He does a kill with the machete like in MK X and in the movie when Kia gets killed like that, now for the non-weapon kill, Head Twist:He drops them on the ground and twists their head like in the movie.

And that's all i have and i hope you guys put him in the game soon after Uber Jason if you're even gonna put him in the game.

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

How did this thread escape Lockamania 2018?

You always save something for the sequel. 2010s Are all about franchises and cinematic universes, man!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

How did this thread escape Lockamania 2018?

Someone wasn't taking their job seriously, the zoo keepers need to lock this thread up! @Kodiak, requesting a bomb strike at coordinates (PleAsELoCkThIsTHREADup,NOW) Please respond, over! 

Need to review the forum rules @Andra_OFFICIAL, you're required to post an introduction as your first post. Also, your question has been asked many times and they can't do FvJ unfortunately due to licensing restrictions.