The Gunslinger

We got all the info for the next update.

Shifty may have stopped, but the F13 game Twitter page apparently hasn't :P

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Is it really so fkn hard to post news here also? i mean copy&paste and name the topic. done. the fact that you have to search your info all over the net is disgusting. Also emotes as reward? wtf? in a horrorgame?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Is it really so fkn hard to post news here also? i mean copy&paste and name the topic. done. the fact that you have to search your info all over the net is disgusting. Also emotes as reward? wtf? in a horrorgame?

I know right? :lol:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

It seems @ShiftySamuraistopped posting the content that will come with the next update, I guess we will get the update SOON™. 

No it’s just means that Shifty is at Pax East. 

It strikes me as disrespectful that the developers post info here last, if at all.

This forum is filled with loyal players who have been here since the beginning, but they send out info to Twitter whores first.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Jesus Christ people. It's ONE week he didn't post new info because he's at PAX. The F13 page posted a quick note on twitter, no where else. Shifty's at PAX so likely didn't even know they posted it.

Is it REALLY that hard for you guys to cut him some slack for one friggin' week?

Do people really need to get the torches and moan and whine because they didn't get an update one single week because they were at a convention?

Seriously, calm yourselves.

• Like 12
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, TheRaven said:

No it’s just means that Shifty is at Pax East. 

I would have also layed low at Pax when more emotes were going to be announced.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

Jesus Christ people. It's ONE week he didn't post new info because he's at PAX. The F13 page posted a quick note on twitter, no where else. Shifty's at PAX so likely didn't even know they posted it.

Is it REALLY that hard for you guys to cut him some slack for one friggin' week?

Do people really need to get the torches and moan and whine because they didn't get an update one single week because they were at a convention?

I find it funny when a person totally overreacts in response to perceived overreaction.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

I would have also layed low at Pax when more emotes were going to be announced.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I find it funny when a person totally overreacts in response to perceived overreaction.

Yea because the entire forum isn't in full on bitch and whine mode today in every other topic......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ikarikh said:

Yea because the entire forum isn't in full on bitch and whine mode today in every other topic......

In stark contrast to any other day?

• Haha 1

Skull objective in the single player challenge completed.

Killing a counselor after watching them hide inside an open closest. ? 

Congratulations! You unlocked the Lachappa twerk. ? 

Can't wait to try it out on the new salt mine maps.

I hear they are just like the other maps but with 100% extra salt.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I hear they are just like the other maps but with 100% extra salt.

Bring a Lipitor

Update:...shit, that's for cholesterol. Um, um...*Googles furiously*

"ACE INHIBITOR! There, that oughtta do it. Now to dispose of the witnesses..."

Edited by Thatguyinktown
I failed Pharmacology school
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

In stark contrast to any other day?

Way worse today than the average stuff.

50 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

It strikes me as disrespectful that the developers post info here last, if at all.

This forum is filled with loyal players who have been here since the beginning, but they send out info to Twitter whores first.

True that the forum is filled with allot of loyal players and backers(such as myself) but it’s also filled with people who don’t even own the game, and are just here to argue, because that is what the internet allows.

• Like 1

It used to be a genuine complaint that the developers would post some shit here, some at reddit, some at twitter, etc. And this place wouldn't get all the info until the users scraped it all together and posted it here.

But that hasn't been the case for quite some time, and the communication from the team to the players has been pretty excellent.

It's one tiny piece of info about emotes. Cool your shit people. Geez.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

I give shifty a break, even though we have things like laptops, smartphones, etc. But there are people, in office, one who is the former guy who had his position. Then we have Krampus lurking with a bag of locks for threads he doesn't like. Some should have been, some shouldn't have been. Could have easily, spent the energy he did, dropping news. Considering a couple of the threads he locked, were based solely on what the news might be. Instead of answering and dropping the news here, instead he is just locking threads he doesn't like, whether they broke any rules or not.

52 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I hear they are just like the other maps but with 100% extra salt

Gold!

There has never been any sort of formal "News will drop on Thursdays" announcement. Probably so that they wouldn't have to deal with people whining about it if they were a little bit late.

Guess that didn't work out for them.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

A lot of the people on the forum wanted an update today and then you guys start complaining when you get one... Wow... I like the emotes! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

A lot of the people on the forum wanted an update today and then you guys start complaining when you get one... Wow... I like the emotes! 

i never said i want new content. in my opinion new content should be stopped until they can deal with the glitches, bugs and cheaters. sorry, i am just pissed about the fact that we get emotes. wtf? this is a horror game. about one of the most iconic killers in the whole genre. and we get emotes. wtf.

you wanna dance? play DDR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If you don't want emotes then don't use it. I'll use it, I'll buy it. A lot of people will and there's nothing you can do about it. So just accept and move on. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

57 minutes ago, kitcat said:

If you don't want emotes then don't buy it. I'll buy it. A lot of people will buy it and there's nothing you can do about it. So just accept and move on. 

You go girl, haha! I  love the emotes too. :)

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

You go girl, haha! I  love the emotes too. :)

Yas!! I don't care if a serial killer is trying to kill me. I'll dance. LOL 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 3