Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

In before thread lock.

The mods today...

Nothing-to-See-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shifty is the community manager, so any and all communications from Gun Media about anything official will come through him via official accounts. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny we have the lead singer of Queen in the forums today. 

 

Back on topic, I hope we get another info update today. I am guess next weeks info update will take place on Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope it continues, it's worked to keep me interested in the game, and made me excited for what's to come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

It's funny we have the lead singer of Queen in the forums today. 

 

Back on topic, I hope we get another info update today. I am guess next weeks info update will take place on Friday.

Well you know... Got nothing better to do, considering i ended up "biting the dust" back in 91...

Anyways.. I doubt that the update will be released this month, i think there's going to be a double xp weekend or an increase in epic perk rolls.

Edited by Freddie Mercury
Just added another sentence.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Well you know... Got nothing better to do, considering i ended up "biting the dust" back in 91...

Please, we all know about the omnisexual interpecies space orgies you, Bowie, and Prince have been having

(It's a good thing you've got eye protection, Bowman)

and also:

"Be as loud as you want, baby.  In space, no one can hear you scream"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't look like it, nothing up at two or four, but then again based on the mods behaviour this afternoon who cares. I mean is it really so hard to type, 'nothing this week guys and girls busy at the moment', but no they take a shit on their own forum. I'm giving them till the engine update, get your damn shit together, your actually hurting your whole brand at this point Devs.

@GunMedia_Ben

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

In before thread lock.

Boy You aren't kidding, Pretty SAD though over the past few days. Must be bored or something.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Erik13E said:

Boy You aren't kidding, Pretty SAD though over the past few days. Must be bored or something.....

 

I think Ben secretly hates this forum and everyone who post on it, and loathes the days he has to monitor it. Can't say I blame him with some of the post people make about Gun Media and the game. Those posting today are seeing the frustration first hand.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

I think Ben secretly hates this forum and everyone who post on it, and loathes the days he has to monitor it. Can't say I blame him with some of the post people make about Gun Media and the game. Those posting today are seeing the frustration first hand.

The problem is a lot of these threads are garbage but the moderation is so inconsistent around here that when things start to get locked (and for the right reasons) people start getting all worked up because they're not used to it and they think they're being attacked or shit on. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These Mf's, Pressing us to produce results..... I think it will be great when everything comes out that's been advertised... people get anxious though. I just jump around to different games, Ghost Recon Wildlands, DS3, [Waiting for DS Remastered to drop though]..... So That and Friday will be my main two games....Till RDR2, Then it'll be thrown into the mix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Erik13E said:

Boy You aren't kidding, Pretty SAD though over the past few days. Must be bored or something.....

 

The mods are bored because they've been locking so many threads, or the members are bored because they keep making the same threads about the same topics (such as this one)?

Before this one is locked too I would just like to say (and this is in regards to people expecting something big on the 13th) that I really enjoyed the time they increased the chances of finding a tape and I hope they do that again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WashingtonJones said:

The problem is a lot of these threads are garbage but the moderation is so inconsistent around here that when things start to get locked (and for the right reasons) people start getting all worked up because they're not used to it and they think they're being attacked or shit on. 

I would probably guess maybe 85 to 90 percent of forum locks are justified. That leaves 15 to 10 percent where mods cannot accurately explain why a forum was locked. I am curious though, if you consider these threads garbage, why read them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Please, we all know about the omnisexual interpecies space orgies you, Bowie, and Prince have been having

(It's a good thing you've got eye protection, Bowman)

and also:

"Be as loud as you want, baby.  In space, no one can hear you scream"

Dammit! @Thatguyinktown how did you find out? Who told you this? I bet it was Chyna that told you, wasn't it? I'm going to have a word with her later on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Freddie Mercury said:

Dammit! @Thatguyinktown how did you find out? Who told you this? I bet it was Chyna that told you, wasn't it? I'm going to have a word with her later on.

"Oh look, a shooting star...I'll go get you a towel."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a thought guys. Is it possible that the reason we have no news today (so far) is because they've revealed everything about the update over the past few weeks, and therefore, there's nothing left to reveal? :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Just had a thought guys. Is it possible that the reason we have no news today (so far) is because they've revealed everything about the update over the past few weeks, and therefore, there's nothing left to reveal? :huh:

All they would have to do to shut us up would be to say that they have no news and "that they are hard at work getting the update ready".

I would like them just to say if they feel they will get the update out this month or not. I've had my eyes set on April 13th, but if nothing is gonna happen at all this month ,I'd rather know instead of just waiting for nothing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Daneasaur said:

All they would have to do to shut us up would be to say that they have no news and "that they are hard at work getting the update ready".

I would like them just to say if they feel they will get the update out this month or not. I've had my eyes set on April 13th, but if nothing is gonna happen at all this month ,I'd rather know instead of just waiting for nothing.

Tell me about it, I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JasonLives86 said:

Just had a thought guys. Is it possible that the reason we have no news today (so far) is because they've revealed everything about the update over the past few weeks, and therefore, there's nothing left to reveal? :huh:

That doesn't excuse their behaviour in the least, they could have done it random days or every two weeks, they set the time frame. They don't want us speculating, so people don't have unrealistic expectations, there are better ways to get that point across. If it was because of the release date speculation, well that wasn't what most of the locked threads were about. Considering I ask a mod to do something about the first locked thread as it was being invaded by a different thread that is still up, how should I take it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I would probably guess maybe 85 to 90 percent of forum locks are justified. That leaves 15 to 10 percent where mods cannot accurately explain why a forum was locked. I am curious though, if you consider these threads garbage, why read them?

Kind of like mine lol, was given flat out vague excuse as to why. Pointed out broke no rules, radio silence. I would honestly have to believe, mine falls in that 10 to 15% range. Too damn funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

That doesn't excuse their behaviour in the least, they could have done it random days or every two weeks, they set the time frame. They don't want us speculating, so people don't have unrealistic expectations, there are better ways to get that point across. If it was because of the release date speculation, well that wasn't what most of the locked threads were about. Considering I ask a mod to do something about the first locked thread as it was being invaded by a different thread that is still up, how should I take it?

 

Yeah, I don't know man. All these locked threads today seems out of the ordinary. Typically, you may see 1 or 2 locked, but this many is surprising. Honestly, I feel like they're on these forums certain days, and others they're not, and when they are, they start cracking down. Also, I can't help but feel like they're hiding something, in regards to all the release date threads they locked. I don't know, maybe it's just me, I could be wrong, but either way, it's odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×