jameson87

General Discussion About Game and Forum

This thread was created to have a fun discussion related to the game, what you like/dislike about it, and the ever changing of the landscape of these forums over the past couple of months. This is a thread not beholding to just one topic. So no need for anyone to pop in, not like the direction and lock it for whatever reason. This is just a place to air grievances agree/disagree etc. Just remain civil as best as possible and enjoy the conversation(s).

Personally dislike the way things have been heading for a bit, but like many members of this community and love the franchise itself, hence why my ass is still lurking around. My biggest complaint about game is bugs/no dedicated servers. And only complaint here is, it seems that if you don't tow a certain line, or whatever, some folks will pop in, and just lock a topic they don't like in a general discussion forum, which is a pretty broad umbrella term. Just seems abused by some, definitely not all. Anyways end rant, let us joke, converse, agree/disagree just be as civil as possible.

I still think dedicated servers is the biggest issue. I only play QP if I am the host, or if I know the host. I don't even take a chance on QP otherwise. I will go out on a limb and say the majority of players in QP will quit the game if they are killed, including the host.

Please review the rules when making new threads. This thread is not really contributing to any specific discussion, and the title of said topic is about the same as the overall goal of this specific sub-forum. 

We appreciate your discussion, but a 'general' discussion thread isn't really necessary. 

• Like 1