So what do you all think is coming?

I'd really like it to be items, or a video, or a video about items. ;)

Edit -

A release date would be cool. @doitagain.

What sort of things would get you all excited to play the game again, what fun surprise do you think they have in store for us? Let's have some fun while we wait for Shifty's weekly pep talk. Please keep it civil, thanks and chat soon.

• Like 1

Hopefully the release date. They just updated their website and in the past they would only do that right before a patch. Who knows though.

Since Jason's weapons are changeable, hopefully they add some new weapons for him. I know its been said no new premium content is coming, but one can dream of news of Forest Green and the Big Apple.

• Like 1

A new video on single player

And back to making 3 and 4 threads about a potential "announcement" and "what it could be". Wonder how long this thread lasts until it gets closed because we can't hold hands.

• Sad 2

I'd just like some news knowing if they feel they will get the update out this month.

I'm up for anything new they can show us, but as others have said, I'd REALLY like to see a release date or at the very least, an updated timeframe for it's release.

Honestly.. I'd like to see a side to side comparison of the game before the engine update, and the game after the update.

Apart from that, anyting tbh. I'm not bothered about what they announce this week.

• Like 1

Hopefully they drop the truth on this giant fiasco surrounding savini and ebay. Other than that just hope for some single player stuff and could care less about anything else, unless it is maps. The whole sims abd dance dance revolution dlc i hope they just forget about.

OK last thread was closed because A ) it turned into a cesspool of toxicity and B )  No mention of a forthcoming announcement has been made. Speculation does not require a thread of its own for week to week. Please do not re-create a thread with this topic. 

• Thanks 1