For people saying Friday the 13th this month, is that even possible? I don't think Xbox or PS4 actually updates on Friday.... Or do they? I know the update from October (Friday the 13th) actually came before the release date. 

1 minute ago, Brogan322 said:

For people saying Friday the 13th this month, is that even possible? I don't think Xbox or PS4 actually updates on Friday.... Or do they? I know the update from October (Friday the 13th) actually came before the release date. 

Why wouldn't it be possible? I get updates for other games on any day of the week...

• Like 1

Just now, Truth said:

Why wouldn't it be possible? I get updates for other games on any day of the week...

Just now, Truth said:

I never have on Friday from the games I play on Xbox. 

5 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

I never have on Friday from the games I play on Xbox. 

Looking at the patch notes, we've gotten updates on every other weekday except for Friday. I think that's just a coincidence though. I don't see why microsoft/Sony would hold back an update (especially since they might not know what the update is for) for a few days just because it's Friday... What if there's a totally game breaking bug that makes the game unplayable until they patch it? I don't think they would hold off until Monday to push it out.

13 minutes ago, Truth said:

Typically online games don't get patched on Friday, because if their turns out to be a major bug in the patch that got past QA, everyone is home for the weekend by the time it is found. Thursdays or Tuesdays have in my experience been the days that most games get patched.

2 hours ago, Ker Juice said:

Fingers crossed.  I hope they are shooting for this date, but would totally understand if they couldn't get any content to us. 

At the very least I hope we get double RP and/or increased rare & epic perk rolls.  

I think the devs should look at their calendars every year and try to have content on all Friday the 13th's.  That would be awesome.  I really believe they missed an epic launch last year, by not releasing the game on the 13th of October!   Don't get me wrong, I appreciate being able to play as early as we did, and had a blast playing over the summer of 17,' but I would have gladly waited for a more polished game in the horror month.  It would only seem fitting.

I think its unlikely that the update will be released this month, i would expect a double xp weekend or perk roll increases.

i'll be playing God of war for the rest of April when it comes out anyways. So, if the update doesn't get released this month... Then whatever, doesnt bother me.   

• Like 1

The update is not cancelled and the team remains hard at work. Stay tuned for updates, Shifty has been hard at work on some stuff. 

• Like 5

LOL it was Ben who closed my last 2 forums. I claimed a fan made game was the updated game as an April fools joke. Too funny....

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

LOL it was Ben who closed my last 2 forums. I claimed a fan made game was the updated game as an April fools joke. Too funny....

And yet this thread doesn't get locked.

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I think it's because not being associated with a crappy looking game takes precedent over a forum that doesn't really have a point. It's a pride thing.

5 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Lmao that is gold.

3 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Might be part of the "gun gave me a second chance" crew.

Just now, jameson87 said:

Lmao that is gold.

Might be part of the "gun gave me a second chance" crew.

I liked how he had to put Joke in the title even though I tagged it with April fools. Makes me laugh.

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

I liked how he had to put Joke in the title even though I tagged it with April fools. Makes me laugh.

Yeah a few of us get treated like the red headed step child around here lately. Quite hilarious.

4 hours ago, PrincessTiffany said:

We were supposed to get a new update this month, but it seems like the devs has cancelled it by the looks of it.

Aw, well that’s a bummer. I also heard a rumor, that the update, will release when the Devs, say it will release. 

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah a few of us get treated like the red headed step child around here lately. Quite hilarious.

In the grand scheme of things it's no big deal to me. I just thought is was funny. This game is like their baby. They want to see it grow and not be misrepresented. I am just amazed at how fast that squashed that topic.

12 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

In the grand scheme of things it's no big deal to me. I just thought is was funny. This game is like their baby. They want to see it grow and not be misrepresented. I am just amazed at how fast that squashed that topic.

Haha yeah. Have seen things change quite a bit around here on what is considered funny/acceptable. Either way like you said no big deal, but is quite hilarious that the titled was changed from april fools to joke. Wow.

Given the responses were completely off topic...I'mma go ahead and close this. 

34 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

April Fools is on April 1, not April 5. Don't want to cause confusion, given you decided to make the thread very deceptive. Not sure why you feel the need to respond here and go off topic with that, but okay. 

Please refrain from off topic comments in the future. If you have an issue, you may PM a mod or admin. 

• Like 1