OnlySeen1&2

Is the new update coming out on F13 next week

Highly doubt it. Might get some double xp or maybe another teaser, followed by Soon™

• Like 2

Nobody knows. The Slash n Cast guys keep saying that the devs they are aming for April 13th but it’s not confirmed, they chat with the Gun guys on their stream. I really hope it’s this month, I haven’t played the game in awhile and I’m losing patience. They updated the site, maybe that’s a sign.

According to the Dedicated Servers Engine Update thread, Shifty mentioned that him and the other team estimated that the integration of the new engine will be completed at the earliest in April.

Now, I'm not sure if this is means that the update will be out in April, so who knows really. It could be April or the month after. I guess it depends on what other type of content they have to finish putting together.

I highly doubt it happens in April. Would be quite surprised if it was. But I'd also love it if it was. Really curious to see if the new engine will solve most of the major issues.

They said April was an "at best scenario". I think they did this knowing May (around the 1 year anniversary) was more realistic. I'm sure their tentative deadline is sometime just before the anniversary. I'm sure they want us playing the new version for that date..and as long as it happens by then, I'm good. I'm just worried about what happens if it's not ready by May 26th.

If it hypothetically takes until June/July, sure, some people will still come back and check out the new engine and changes. But if the game isn't pretty much perfect at that point, who sticks around for more than a few hours (total) before they just stop playing the game altogether? I don't think PC hit 500 in-game players today...That's a sign of where things will be, regardless of the new engine, unless it actually improves a lot of things.

Sigh.... This site is going to blow up with angry people on the 13th when shit doesn't come out. Lots of new threads will be locked lol

I hope I'm wrong, I hope I'm just a naysayer who gets pleasantly surprised.

Best case of release would be late April to early ,mid May.The game could benefit greatly after the engine fix with some new content(Grendal perhaps) coming late may /Earliest June 

I'm sure they'll do something for the 13th- it would be a wasted opportunity if not. It would be nice to see something more substantial than a Double XP event but that may be it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm sure they'll do something for the 13th- it would be a wasted opportunity if not. It would be nice to see something more substantial than a Double XP event but that may be it.

Well they outright said the game wouldn't get any updates until the big engine update. It's not that they don't have stuff to release - most of the stuff is probably done. But it's all held ransom to the engine and with each other.

I thought it was going to be on Friday the 13th for some reason. If it's not, I probably won't play this game much anymore. It's just became so boring. It's got to the point that none of my friends even want to play it anymore. This used to be my favorite game, but it's way too repetitive and the host leaves literally every game I play. 

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Looking at the General Discussion board, and I think someone swung by Home Depot this morning 

51An9zrts3L._SX300_.jpg

I think it's because we have Ben and JPop monitoring the forums today.

10 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Pretty much what i was going to say.

24 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Looking at the General Discussion board, and I think someone swung by Home Depot this morning 

51An9zrts3L._SX300_.jpg

Well, those topics were a bit pointless/toxic tbh.