Sign in to follow this  
TheArbiter

Make all Jasons unlocked in offline bots

With Uber Jason's upcoming release into the game and me only being level 55, I doubt I will be high enough of a level to play him once the update drops that includes him. I think it would be a good idea if Gun made it so that all Jasons were unlocked in offline bots so as to allow people to try them out while still having to work to earn them in online. This i feel would make people not upset when new Jasons arrive and they have to spend countless hours grinding just to play them.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

normally id shit on this since he said it would be for playing against bots i have no problem with this idea they still be unavailable to the online portion of game 

On April 3, 2018 at 4:06 AM, TheArbiter said:

With Uber Jason's upcoming release into the game and me only being level 55, I doubt I will be high enough of a level to play him once the update drops that includes him. I think it would be a good idea if Gun made it so that all Jasons were unlocked in offline bots so as to allow people to try them out while still having to work to earn them in online. This i feel would make people not upset when new Jasons arrive and they have to spend countless hours grinding just to play them.

Myself and other people have grinded to max level, it took a long time sure. But i didn't moan and bitch about it, i just got on with it.

If they made it so that all Jasons were playable in offline mode, it would be a slap in the face to me and to all the people that played through this games bullshit. Just to reach the max level.

Want to play with the other Jasons? Play the game then, just like everybody else has to.

• Thanks 2

With Part four being unlocked at 44 (correct me if I'm wrong) I bet Uber will be unlockable at the 50 range, maybe sixties because of Roy, but I highly doubt it. You should be good dood!

I do sort of get where you are coming from, because some people don't really have time to get to lvl 44, but I'm sort of okay with having to actually earn level locked content? Idk, makes me feel accomplished I guess. Also if I were to guess, I don't think Uber will be level locked, I feel he'll be available from the start. Who knows though.

Once weapons swap is implemented the Jason’s may not feel so different. Part 4 is basically Part 7,  but he runs where part7 is fast underwater.

On 4/2/2018 at 11:06 PM, TheArbiter said:

Hell yeah! Exactly how it should be. I get people want everyone to grind to earn them but not everyone has the time to grind like that. And What about people with no internet? Offline should be about fun and practice so why does it matter let people try everything out and make them want to unlock it online. This is a much needed solution!

On 4/6/2018 at 7:03 AM, pioneer67fkd said:

normally id shit on this since he said it would be for playing against bots i have no problem with this idea they still be unavailable to the online portion of game 

I kind of agree. What would it matter? It’s a completely seperate mode.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

We are getting Uber? 😮

No, this thread was posted back before the lawsuit shut content down.

• Thanks 1

If the devs ever decide to make a totally offline patch/version to this game in the future if they can't find/get any more servers they need to make every Jason unlock at the start of the game (level 1)! That needs to happen!

22 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

If the devs ever decide to make a totally offline patch/version to this game in the future if they can't find/get any more servers they need to make every Jason unlock at the start of the game (level 1)! That needs to happen!

They have said that when the time comes to turn the switch off on the servers, you will retain all of your unlocked data. Meaning that, if you have all the unlockable Jason’s unlocked, you will be able to use them. If you had just started playing at the time they close up shop, you will only have access to parts 3 and 5. 

30 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

They have said that when the time comes to turn the switch off on the servers, you will retain all of your unlocked data. Meaning that, if you have all the unlockable Jason’s unlocked, you will be able to use them. If you had just started playing at the time they close up shop, you will only have access to parts 3 and 5. 

Well that's not a good solution. That cheats a lot of people out of getting more Jasons. When do they plan to call it quits anyway?

6 hours ago, MortenMagnePal said:

We are getting Uber? 😮

Nope. This thread was made before L-Day.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

They should unlock the kills and weapon swapping for bots. And savini??

throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif

They should unlock every Jason before pulling the plug on the online servers. That's all I'm saying. Quite simple actually. On a side note I don't understand your gif at all.

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

giphy.gif

And this one?

Wasn't funny in the first place. I contacted Black Tower Studios and suggested to them that they do need to unlock every Jason for everyone before they pull the plug on the online servers for the game. The more people contacts them about this the better.

35 minutes ago, Jason Lover said:

The more people contacts them about this the better.

I doubt that.

Unlocking the Jason's is probably something they would do anyway. Kind of like a, thanks for playing, here's all the Jason skins (minus Savini of course). We have just been told in the past that they will make sure we have access to our saved data when they shut it down.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Dragonfire82877 said:

I doubt that.

Unlocking the Jason's is probably something they would do anyway. Kind of like a, thanks for playing, here's all the Jason skins (minus Savini of course). We have just been told in the past that they will make sure we have access to our saved data when they shut it down.

I'm not really a fan of the Savini Jason, doesn't really look like Jason. It would be absolutely WONDERFUL if they unlocked every Jason before they put the kibosh on the online servers.