Reyezblood 03

Can Somone Explain “The Rugby Player” Execution?

I understand that Jason, bashes the Counselors face in. But why is it called “The Rugby Player” Do I Rugby Players head butt each other or something? Cause I haven’t watched it before. So, I have no clue, I was just curious and wanted to hear your thoughts on this Kill. 

8 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I understand that Jason, bashes the Counselors face in. But why is it called “The Rugby Player” Do I Rugby Players head butt each other or something? Cause I haven’t watched it before. So, I have no clue, I was just curious and wanted to hear your thoughts on this Kill. 

This a great question . @ShiftySamurai why was this named  name the rugby kill? I do like this kill though .

I think rugby is the British version of American football? Internet is not giving a lot. My friend likes football, and after watching and laughing at how funny seeing Americans crash into each other, I saw some of them bonk their helmets into each others after or before a play, not in an aggressive way, more like a light tap, like some secret handshake or a high five. Maybe they based the name off of this? 

11 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Just googling "Rugby and Headbutt" brings up many entries of rugby players getting penalties for this. Soccer/football/futball as well.

• Like 1

It also brings up the fact they like to grab each others' crotches. And an article on why they have the best butts.... i have learned enough for today. Thanks internet.

In all seriousness, i think this is the only sport that players have had numerous head butt each other instead of punching another guy. Do hooligan fans head butt each other in celebration? Is there a manliness test involved?

• Like 1