Should Uber Jason Be Able To Run?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes, definitely
    • No, we have enough Jasons that should be able to run

Just now, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

I just wanted to know your opinions :)

In my personal opinion I think he shouldn't

I don't know what kind of monster would even make him run. He never even ran in the movies anyway. The only time UBER Jason ever went fast, was when he clashed against that guy in the suit, and he did a Power Walk when that happened.

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

I don't know what kind of monster would even make him run. He never even ran in the movies anyway. The only time UBER Jason ever went fast, was when he clashed against that guy in the suit, and he did a Power Walk when that happened.

True, but Roy can run in the game, which he never did in the movie. I guess they gave him more important weaknesses, in my opinion maybe they should replace his Grip strength weakness with can't run and replace his can run strength with sense because he did hold that guy against the tree with the belt for a good 10 seconds and he figured out where Pam and Reggie were hiding very quickly in the barn and at the main house.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

True, but Roy can run in the game, which he never did in the movie.

Exactly! I don't understand why they made him run even though he didn't in the movies! Also, judging from Uber Jason's appearance, it seems like he would be able to have Weapon Strength and Destruction. If he was able to run, he would almost be like a clone of Part 4. Part 4 Jason is already kinda OP because he is great at pressuring the counselors. (I'm thankful he has a Shift Weakness.) We wouldn't want Uber Jason to run in the game, I'd say he should have Grip Strength since it suits him more, OR WE CAN DO A DIFFERENT APPROACH, which is to give Uber Jason +Defense or +More Hit Points (I'm very curious how that will play out.) It would also be awkward seeing this badass killing machine start running at you. Badass killing machines don't run, they walk. :lol:

The weaknesses I'd give Uber Jason is:
-Water Speed
-Sense
-Can't Run

The strengths I'd give Uber Jason is:
+Destuction
+Weapon Strength
+Defense/More Hit Points OR +Grip Strength

9 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Exactly! I don't understand why they made him run even though he didn't in the movies! Also, judging from Uber Jason's appearance, it seems like he would be able to have Weapon Strength and Destruction. If he was able to run, he would almost be like a clone of Part 4. Part 4 Jason is already kinda OP because he is great at pressuring the counselors. (I'm thankful he has a Shift Weakness.) We wouldn't want Uber Jason to run in the game, I'd say he should have Grip Strength since it suits him more, OR WE CAN DO A DIFFERENT APPROACH, which is to give Uber Jason +Defense or +More Hit Points (I'm very curious how that will play out.) It would also be awkward seeing this badass killing machine start running at you. Badass killing machines don't run, they walk. :lol:

The weaknesses I'd give Uber Jason is:
-Water Speed
-Sense
-Can't Run

And his strengths would be

-more hit points or stun resistance 

-destruction

-weapon strength

They should also make another custom Jason with shift as a strength because kick starters have 3 Jasons with great shift and people that didn't know what the kick starter was only have 2 Jasons with great shift

Just now, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

And his strengths would be

-Grip strength

-destruction

-weapon strength

Would you look at that!

Just now, Qcici said:

Would you look at that!

I changed my mind he should actually have more hit points or stun resistance because he's made of metal and all of that stuff

2 minutes ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

I changed my mind he should actually have more hit points or stun resistance because he's made of metal and all of that stuff

You know how when someone hits Jason with a bat and it makes a noise that sounds like the impact of a skull? For Jason X they need to make it sound like Metal.

If he becomes a -Can't Run Jason (which is the most probable) I hope the next Jason (which i hope it is a custom one) become a +Can Run Jason.

The Jason I hope it appears after Jason X is this: 52B5oAH.jpg

6 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

If he becomes a -Can't Run Jason (which is the most probable) I hope the next Jason (which i hope it is a custom one) become a +Can Run Jason.

I think I remember you talking about what Jason would probably look like when Part 5 took place.

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

I think I remember you talking about what Jason would probably look like when Part 5 took place.

This is true. Also, good news! I talked to one of the guys at One's Customs about this figure appearing in the game and he said it was an interesting idea! Will he contact the devs?

1 minute ago, NoOneK9503 said:

This is true. Also, good news! I talked to one of the guys at One's Customs about this figure appearing in the game and he said it was an interesting idea! Will he contact the devs?

OOOOoooooooo

He shouldn't run. I think +hp +destruction +weapon strength or morph. - water speed -stalk -can't run.

Uber Jason being able to run would suck on so many levels. 

I don't like Uber Jason, so I'd prefer he be a slow walking Jason. That way I won't see him chosen very much in QP. (Pretty much everyone picks parts 2-5.) :P

Uber Jason shouldn't be able to run, he never ran in the movie. So, he shouldn't run in the game.

Then again, Roy can run in the game. Even though he didn't run in part V, so. With being accurate to the films out the window, anyting can happen at this point.

28 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

What about a +Shift Jason? We so far only have 3 for the kick starters and 2 for the people who didn't know about the kick starter

1 minute ago, Dr. Doodlydoot said:

What about a +Shift Jason? We so far only have 3 for the kick starters and 2 for the people who didn't know about the kick starter

I don't know. Maybe THIS Jason would have +Shift and crippling cons. Maybe they should create another -Can't Run Jason with +Shift.

Just now, NoOneK9503 said:

I don't know. Maybe THIS Jason would have +Shift and crippling cons. Maybe they should create another -Can't Run Jason with +Shift.

Well it does look like that Jason you suggested should have these stats in my opinion

Strengths:

+Traps

+can run

+Shift

Weaknesses:

-Sense

-Less Hit points

-Morph

I chose traps as a strength because we only have one Jason with +traps

• Like 1

Roy didnt run, but he did bust doors down like he had Rage Mode, yet doesnt have destruction either. Part 4 had two water kills, which is more than most, yet no water speed. 

I think its evident stats get messed up. Uber does have the highest kill count, like it or not(its really the only appeal to the garbage film). Uber should have +HP( due to his T-1000 liquidator healing). maybe something like +weapon strength to go along with his high kill count.

Uber Jason should be the toughest Jason to kill stat wise. 

2 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

(its really the only appeal to the garbage film). 

What? Jason X is so bad, it's good! And he did better in space than the Leprechaun did ? 

6 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Uber does have the highest kill count, like it or not(its really the only appeal to the garbage film). Uber should have +HP( due to his T-1000 liquidator healing). maybe something like +weapon strength to go along with his high kill count.

I think Uber should have +Stun Resistance and no HP penalty to reflect the film. Bullets didn't do shit to him.

2 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Leprechaun

The leprechaun was probably the second weirdest slasher movie Iv'e ever seen. Nightmare On Elm Street is my first

10 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

I think Uber should have +Stun Resistance and no HP penalty to reflect the film. Bullets didn't do shit to him.

I bet you Uber Jason will be way more badass than Savini Jason