TheHansonGoons

friggatriskaidekaphobia

I took the Norse way of saying this fear. 

paraskevidekatriaphobia if you go by the Greek way.

Basically, Friday the 13th is coming up and most people have migrated towards plother games during this lull. I figure this is a great day to try and get some groups back for one day. We can rekindle and catch up by the campfire, until the masked serial killer ruins our rendition of Kumbayah and our roasting of tofu hot dogs.

If anyone wants to take leadership on hosting games on their platform, feel free to drop a response below. If people want to get in on this, drop a response with what time we may be able to expect you on and what platform. That way we can check to see if lobbies are filling up and need to start second lobbies. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I took the Norse way of saying this fear. 

paraskevidekatriaphobia if you go by the Greek way.

Basically, Friday the 13th is coming up and most people have migrated towards plother games during this lull. I figure this is a great day to try and get some groups back for one day. We can rekindle and catch up by the campfire, until the masked serial killer ruins our rendition of Kumbayah and our roasting of tofu hot dogs.

If anyone wants to take leadership on hosting games on their platform, feel free to drop a response below. If people want to get in on this, drop a response with what time we may be able to expect you on and what platform. That way we can check to see if lobbies are filling up and need to start second lobbies. 

I been thinking of this too. I'm glad you brought it up before I forget to mention it later. If I'm lucky I'll be able to play late night on the PS4, but definitely not hosting lol. Would be glad to join a party though. 

Great idea!

I'm not opposed to hosting for a while if we need an extra lobby going. I'll be on (xbox) around 5:00 central.

TruthfulList56

11 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'll be on (xbox)

tenor.gif

;)

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

;)

I'd gladly play on ps4 if someone wants to buy me one lol

5 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

tenor.gif

;)

No lie lmao 

On 4/3/2018 at 6:51 AM, Truth said:

I'm not opposed to hosting for a while if we need an extra lobby going. I'll be on (xbox) around 5:00 central.

TruthfulList56

final_5ac64695bffb250014555e37.png.a32b5e455af5bcb0fed76470e622d84e.png

@BlitzBoy526 I literally only know one person irl that owns a ps4. He only has it because he won it from a taco bell giveaway...

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

@BlitzBoy526 I literally only know one person irl that owns a ps4. He only has it because he won it from a taco bell giveaway...

haha its okay. Some people have different preferences. I have nothing wrong with XBoners like yourself :D 

@TheHansonGoons I just spent like 15 minutes looking for this thread because I couldn't remember what to search for lol

Just wanted to give it a bump (go ahead and shoot me for it) and make sure this was still the plan. I'll be on, but probably only for a few hours. I'm looking forward to seeing how many people come back for the day. Anyone that wants to play on xbox should feel free to message me here, add me (TruthfulList56), and/or just join my matches.

• Thanks 1

I'm down on ps4 if anyone wants to host, sadly my mic is broken at the moment. my timezone is the AKST, currently 10:03 AM, and I'll be on slightly before 4:00 pm my time.

I only have to work 1 shift Friday so I'm hoping I could be on by no later than midnight EST.

I'm going to have a special post for Friday too. 

I will be on and off throughout the day hopefully.  Add me as a friend.

PS4: gtdjlocker311

3 hours ago, BionicCapo said:

I’d love to play this Friday!!

GamerTag: Bionic Capo, or through the CLEA.

What system?

Edit: Never mind, I found you in the Good Sportsmanship Club. (xbox)