5 hours ago, MichaelMyers said:

It doesn't matter how good the councilors you're playing against are. Playing as Jason is easy period and if you're a really good Jason that knows what you're doing then it's no competition. I have played as Jason online countless of times against good and bad players and despite all the attempts nobody has ever killed me period. The fact is that if you're not confident in your skills as Jason then don't select the unmask option, doesn't mean other players such as myself shouldn't have the option. Denying the idea in general is being very close minded because there is no logical reason for this not to be accepted into the game period.

Blah blah blah

On 4/22/2018 at 5:45 PM, The Tommy said:

Make a post offering a challenge as Jason that they won't kill you. I'm sure 7 players will be up for giving you the challenge you're looking for.  And if you're so good, let them demask you right away too and you'll see the folly of this option that has been proposed in this thread.  

Until you openly offer and post a challenge for some of the best in the forums to accept, your argument doesn't impress me much. Nothing worse than braggart Jason players that are all talk.

@GeneiJin What do you think?

1 hour ago, The Tommy said:

@GeneiJin What do you think?

I think if I ran into him in QP for a few games, at least one of them he'll end up dead or become one with the fishes, whether I come with buddies or myself solo.  Bad or good, all Jasons are killable.  You don't need to best Jason to kill him, just complete the object, which is the "Kill Jason Objective"  @MichaelMyers if you're on steam, I'll put together a challenge.  A reoccurring theme here is someone on this forum will brag about how easy this game is for Jason, then accepts a challenge, then gets stomped on by High-level play counselors.

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

The idea of already unmasked Jason is mediocre at best.

Or the worst.  Every single knowledgeable player here has already commented that Jason's HP needs a buff and this was between the time of the Roy patch and the engine update, before Jason's new nerfed grab.  If Jason starts the Map without his mask, as soon as Tommy spawns, he and a female would just run straight to the Shack, pick up the sweater, and Jason would already have to deal with the Tommy + Sweater dilemma without a mask.   

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GeneiJin said:

I think if I ran into him in QP for a few games, at least one of them he'll end up dead or become one with the fishes, whether I come with buddies or myself solo.  Bad or good, all Jasons are killable.  You don't need to best Jason to kill him, just complete the object, which is the "Kill Jason Objective"  @MichaelMyers if you're on steam, I'll put together a challenge.  A reoccurring theme here is someone on this forum will brag about how easy this game is for Jason, then accepts a challenge, then gets stomped on by High-level play counselors.

Or the worst.  Every single knowledgeable player here has already commented that Jason's HP needs a buff and this was between the time of the Roy patch and the engine update, before Jason's new nerfed grab.  If Jason starts the Map without his mask, as soon as Tommy spawns, he and a female would just run straight to the Shack, pick up the sweater, and Jason would already have to deal with the Tommy + Sweater dilemma without a mask.   

I agree with you wholeheartedly here. However i am trying to be open-minded to the fact this guy clearly isnt challenged enough. Maybe he is so bad ass that 4 people could stock up amd wait around the shack, and he would have no problems resisting and attacking at one while another hits him from behind.

Or maybe he plays a lot of QP

A demask mode would be a waste of time. Here is how every game will play out.

1. Call Tommy
2. You and a friend immediately suicides
3. Have other friend meet you at shack for sweater.
4. Kill Jason or fuck up

Jason can be too easy to both kill and escape from. Just as sometimes it can be too easy for Jason. Why? RNG. RNG decides where the objectives are, who gets Tommy, who will wind up with pocket knives, etc..

Whether you are Jason or a counselor you are always at the mercy of RNG. The RNG in this game is terrible sometimes for both items and objectives. You can have games where the cops are called within the first 2 minutes or objectives are placed so close together that Jason doesn't even have to use morph to patrol them.

The other problem is the player base. There are too many weak players that act as soloists and who don't come together in a strategic or competitive light. If this game had a 10,000 average player fanbase then 6 months from now you would have games that would be a nightmare to play as Jason. Even excellent F13 players have begun to lose their motivation to improve because of party system glitch never being resolved and the death of game support.
20180609220520_1.thumb.jpg.e11ebd1135d27a3f9d5b5f2e18d49b7d.jpg

20180611203428_1.jpg

On 3/31/2018 at 10:44 PM, bewareofbears said:

I would like the option for Offline Bots to play as Jason unmasked. 

that's the option i wanted....i never get to see Jason's face in the game,since i prefer to only play offline.Not sure why people hate the idea....if you don't want to play with that option then don't.Easy solution.

Though i would agree,for the online mode it would make things really hard.I'd have it for those who wish to make the offline mode harder,i have seen a few members requesting harder difficulties for offline mode,maybe it would be best for that?

Edited by JF13
forgot something.sorry.

6 hours ago, JF13 said:

that's the option i wanted....i never get to see Jason's face in the game,since i prefer to only play offline.Not sure why people hate the idea....if you don't want to play with that option then don't.Easy solution.

Though i would agree,for the online mode it would make things really hard.I'd have it for those who wish to make the offline mode harder,i have seen a few members requesting harder difficulties for offline mode,maybe it would be best for that?

Offline mode with bots should have customizable options available. 

I actually like the idea. Players don't have to use it unless they want too. The players using it would be the people that feel fully confident playing as Jason, or to add that bit more of a challenge to avoid getting killed. You know, there are people that are really good playing as Jason and knows how to deal with cocky counselors.

I would like GUN to implement this into the game.