Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TADAARAIS

Will New Point Perks Include Starting with Pocket Knife.

Recommended Posts

Has anyone heard if there will be a point perk for couselors to start the match with a pocket knife.

It Would make the gameso much better to have that perk of Pocket Knife.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

No way in hell is this gonna happen.

How do you know for sure.

What is so Bad about pocket knives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

How do you know for sure.

What is so Bad about pocket knives.

The game is at a good state with the current amount of pocketknifes. If there were a perk that allowed you to start off with one every single counselor would equip that perk. There should be no perk in the game that’s a “must have”

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Impactedmedal38 said:

The game is at a good state with the current amount of pocketknifes. If there were a perk that allowed you to start off with one every single counselor would equip that perk. There should be no perk in the game that’s a “must have”

But how do you know that pocket knives wont be one of the perks.

why are pocket knives a problem please explain the horror everyone has with pocket knives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

How do you know for sure.

What is so Bad about pocket knives.

We just had a patch to reduce the number of pocket knives, they aren't going to give every counselor one to start with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

But how do you know that pocket knives wont be one of the perks.

why are pocket knives a problem please explain the horror everyone has with pocket knives.

Are you trolling or just ignorant?

Edit:

Didn't mean to double post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know i really dont understand how a counselor can start out the match with a baseball bat melee heavy stun weapon and its not a big deal.

but starting the match with one pocket knife is suddenly a huge deal.

NO YOUR ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT IM NEW AND I DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIG DEAL WITH POCKET KNIVES.

Also you dont know for sure unless SHIFTY OR ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM SAYS FOR SURE That there will be no Perks with Pocket knives.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

You know i really dont understand how a counselor can start out the match with a baseball bat melee heavy stun weapon and its not a big deal.

but starting the match with one pocket knife is suddenly a huge deal.

NO YOUR ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT IM NEW AND I DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIG DEAL WITH POCKET KNIVES.

Also you dont know for sure unless SHIFTY OR ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM SAYS FOR SURE That there will be no Perks with Pocket knives.

Do a search on these forums, on Reddit or the Steam forums, and you will find hundreds if not thousands of posts from before the January patch of people explaining why there were too many pocketknife in the game.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16371-pocket-knife-changes-less-chance-of-surviving/?tab=comments#comment-220323

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

200w.gif

32 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

Has anyone heard if there will be a point perk for couselors to start the match with a pocket knife.

It Would make the gameso much better to have that perk of Pocket Knife.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, we know becuse having 7 pocket knives per match in last game ruined it. Now having 7 counselors start we ith one, add 3 in drawers, add 1 for tommy and no Jason will grab anyone, ever.

I would quit playing the game on the spot if they ever did something that dumb. You and @DorianRo should play together.

Also, starting with a weapon that takes skill to defend himself vs an inventory item that is  basically a "get out of jail free" card are very different. Especially since weapon count had been decreased. People shouldnt depend on pocket knives.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

Has anyone heard if there will be a point perk for couselors to start the match with a pocket knife.

It Would make the gameso much better to have that perk of Pocket Knife.

Stop a moment to think about what you are suggesting. All counselors starting with a pocket knife each? Might as well remove grab and trap features from the game. I can see it degenerating into a Part 3/4 meta slashfest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok im done with this thread.

i can not belive the anger and frustration when mentioning pocket knives.

its beyond me and your right i completly am lost and dont understand what the hell the deal is with pocket knives.

forget i mentioned it.

MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

You know i really dont understand how a counselor can start out the match with a baseball bat melee heavy stun weapon and its not a big deal.

but starting the match with one pocket knife is suddenly a huge deal.

NO YOUR ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT IM NEW AND I DONT UNDERSTAND THE BIG DEAL WITH POCKET KNIVES.

Also you dont know for sure unless SHIFTY OR ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM SAYS FOR SURE That there will be no Perks with Pocket knives.

Pocket knives are a guaranteed  stun and stamina booster ,Depending on the counsellor (and Perk) you have a CHANCE of stunning .I play buggzy with Heavy hitter and Slugger ,and even with all that sometimes Jason will go through your swing as if nothing hit him .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

Ok im done with this thread.

i can not belive the anger and frustration when mentioning pocket knives.

its beyond me and your right i completly am lost and dont understand what the hell the deal is with pocket knives.

forget i mentioned it.

MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD.

These reactions are to be expected, as the memory of the pre-February patch is still all too fresh in our minds. Of course, it wasn't just a surplus of pocket knives then, but I guess people don't want to go back to a time when you would slash a counselor to death and they would spray pocket knives all over the floor.

Don't take it personally.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

Ok im done with this thread.

i can not belive the anger and frustration when mentioning pocket knives.

its beyond me and your right i completly am lost and dont understand what the hell the deal is with pocket knives.

forget i mentioned it.

MODERATOR CLOSE THIS THREAD.

We are  explaining to you what many peoples problem was with too many pocket knives , Its very frustrating having a lot of pocket knives to go against as Jason .Don't turn into Dory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Are you trolling or just ignorant?

Edit:

Didn't mean to double post

wow way to make this a "friendly" forum!! instead of insulting someone why not ask them how long they have been playing? ive only had the game a month and dont know how bad the pocket knife issue was before the patch but as someone likes playing as jason that gets a little frustrated when someone has 3 of them now i can understand why they nerfed them. but insulting someone over a question is what could lead to the demise of the game for lack of players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

wow way to make this a "friendly" forum!! instead of insulting someone why not ask them how long they have been playing? ive only had the game a month and dont know how bad the pocket knife issue was before the patch but as someone likes playing as jason that gets a little frustrated when someone has 3 of them now i can understand why they nerfed them. but insulting someone over a question is what could lead to the demise of the game for lack of players

IGNORANT

lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.

"they were ignorant of astronomy"

synonyms:without knowledge of, unaware of, unconscious of, oblivious to, incognizant of, unfamiliar with, unacquainted with, uninformed about, ill-informed about, unenlightened about, unconversant with, inexperienced in/with, naive about, green about; 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

IGNORANT

lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.

"they were ignorant of astronomy"

synonyms:without knowledge of, unaware of, unconscious of, oblivious to, incognizant of, unfamiliar with, unacquainted with, uninformed about, ill-informed about, unenlightened about, unconversant with, inexperienced in/with, naive about, green about; 

 

just because you can copy a definition of a word doesnt make it any less of an insult. im sure that since alot of you have been on here since day one you guys have come across alot of trolls but a quick look at the persons profile can give you a little insight and whether or not they are serious. for example the person who posted this question has only been a member since march 20th so they may not have been playing the game before the patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sfosterjr said:

just because you can copy a definition of a word doesnt make it any less of an insult. im sure that since alot of you have been on here since day one you guys have come across alot of trolls but a quick look at the persons profile can give you a little insight and whether or not they are serious. for example the person who posted this question has only been a member since march 20th so they may not have been playing the game before the patch

Yes you're right I have encountered a lot of trolls on this forum as well as others. One thing to note though, the date a person joined is not always an indicator of their knowledge of the subject. Very often trolls create a new account just so they can make inflammatory posts. My question was asked because I legitimately wanted know weather or not they were unaware of one of the most debated topics on these boards, or if they were simply trying to get a rise out of people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I get why starting with a knife would be great for counselors, if you had 7 people all starting with knives Jason's traps would be usless because you can just use the knife to pop his traps. Also even if Jason's just started slashing everyone than the knives would be all over the ground for others to find and pop more of his traps. Don't take the reaction personal. If you're new trust the rest of us when we say that many knives was awful for Jason. It completely unbalanced the game. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Yes you're right I have encountered a lot of trolls on this forum as well as others. One thing to note though, the date a person joined is not always an indicator of their knowledge of the subject. Very often trolls create a new account just so they can make inflammatory posts. My question was asked because I legitimately wanted know weather or not they were unaware of one of the most debated topics on these boards, or if they were simply trying to get a rise out of people.

have you known a troll to admit they're a troll?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...