Dr. Doodlydoot

Are They Still Making Retro Jason His Own Jason?

I watched this one video on how 7 months ago they said that they would be removing Retro Jason from the game to make him his own Jason and it never happened. Are they still going to do that? Was this whole thing delayed? I understand that they are game creators and they try solving the big things first, but this was 7 months ago and I still think it will be a cool idea. Can we at least give him a scythe as a weapon since were going to have 2 machete Jasons after Jason X comes out.

Here's the video:

• Thanks 1

It will come, I would rather them fix the bugs 1st, the weapon thing won’t be an issue when the next patch comes

NES-Jason.jpg&w=850&h=560&c=sc

I sure hope so. One thing I hope they do is give him the weapon he has in the game, and the stupid little strands of him coming off his head.

2 hours ago, SUPAH JD said:

NES-Jason.jpg&w=850&h=560&c=sc

I sure hope so. One thing I hope they do is give him the weapon he has in the game, and the stupid little strands of him coming off his head.

He also carries a giant toothbrush around. Lol!

FridaytheNES938.jpg.5520b4da111338df7d2bd129351a0d79.jpg

1 hour ago, Loading said:

He also carries a giant toothbrush around. Lol!

FridaytheNES938.jpg.5520b4da111338df7d2bd129351a0d79.jpg

That actually looks like the Pig Splitter weapon part 4 has right now, now that I think of it ? :Z 

10 minutes ago, Misterx said:

That actually looks like the Pig Splitter weapon part 4 has right now, now that I think of it ? :Z 

Supposed to be an axe.

@ShiftySamurai Is the NES Jason rework still planned? 

To my knowledge they've not mentioned anything about this lately. I hope he gets his own unique kills and a much better design. I eyeroll so hard whenever someone would choose that Jason.

When ever they are asked about this they dodge the question and start talking about the other things they are working on (dedicated servers, uber).

So its anyone's guess if they are still going to rework him or if they scraped the idea.

Also default axe he already has is the 'tooth brush', so he is already using a weapon from the game, not that I would complain if we added a scythe to the weapon roster.