Sign in to follow this  
PowellCampsNAKED

New rare collectible items in draws!

How excited do you or did you get when finally finding a Pamela Tape? Well wouldn’t it be cool if every once in a while you open a draw and find a poster from one of the films? They might be rolled up in a draw so they fit and very hard to find!  Every poster you find goes to your progression wall where you can zoom in on it! 

It would be cool and easy to add and give more anticipation to the game and the reason I say poster is that it isn’t changing the gameplay it’s just a fun collectible!

• Like 2

We should definitely have more things like the tapes. No reason not to add stuff, it doesn't effect the game at all.

I did kind of lose my mind when I finally found my first... and only Pamela tape.  I almost didn't pick it up.

Maybe there should be more cassettes with the game's music, or remixes by underground artists, available.  You could select to hear them in the solo game or virtual cabin.

JasonsMix.gif.f57dfd7d37a6e74c2a62dbe74719f10c.gif

I remember when I found my first tape, and left it in the drawer to show my friend, still open and I didnt pick it up. He was Tommy, and he shot me to pick it up. I wasnt mad, I found it funny, but I was sad later when I realized that it could have been my first. 

I think it would be neat to occasionally find a random "perk" in one of the drawers. You wouldn't be able to equip it till after the match, obviously. And It might be something common or that you already have and would just sell, but it might also be something you wanted and haven't rolled yet.

4 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

I think it would be neat to occasionally find a random "perk" in one of the drawers. You wouldn't be able to equip it till after the match, obviously. And It might be something common or that you already have and would just sell, but it might also be something you wanted and haven't rolled yet.

I like this. I'd be more excited about finding an epic perk then a useless tape...

Not a Bad Idea Actually, Makes it worth actually checking the drawers (Aside from finding other items Like PKs And stuff, But there should be a variety in things)