NoOneK9503

Tell me a kill from the movies you'll never forget!

Mine: Doug's death from Part 4. A pretty uncomfortable death, this kill made me realize this Jason was way more brutal than the others we have saw until that movie.

Tell me yours.

• Like 1

Jason being blown up by a team of FBI agents in Jason Goes to Hell. Adam Marcus is an idiot.

I was gonna say Doug's but you beat me to it ;)

I'm gonna go with Maddy (VII) because 1. She got no dick that weekend 2. Not one hit off a joint (deleted scene I think??) and 3. She was nice. Robin and Melissa get to live longer <_<?? She would've saved ur drowning deformed ass Jason.

Paula from VI is close second for similar reasons. She was a good counselor :( more final girl material than megan. Jason doesn't even give her the mercy of a quick death like some of the assholes do- he splatters he across a cabin

jason -> douche tbh

• Like 1

Wheelchair kill from part 2. That scene just goes to show you that Jason doesn't sympathize anyone.

Sheriff Garris being folded in two is one I'll never forget!

The sleeping bag kill from Part VII, and it's remix.

And as much as I know people hate the movie, the cop (who's name I forget) literally melting alive in Jason Goes to Hell was an amazing practical effect, and something that definitely sticks in the memory.

And for all the wrong reasons, Julius Gaw getting his head punched off. Part VIII is my least favourite movie but that kill is so utterly cheesy and silly it's not something I'll ever forget!

2 hours ago, Ocular_Pat-down said:

Part v. The guy who Jason holds against a tree and wraps the belt round his head. I can't really explain the manoveur but it was grusome

Yeah that was a good kill by Roy pretending to be Jason. 

Andy from part 3 getting the machete to the crotch. And Chewy from the 2009 reboot getting a screwdriver slowly shoved under his chin. Both painful to watch.

One of my favorites was from Jason X when Jason stuck the girls head in the Liquid Nitrogen. It was so cool when he smashed it in the counter and it shattered. Best part of Jason X.

Jason takes manhattan, Julius head punch for sure. The oh shit look on my face had to be priceless watching as a kid. Remember rewinding and watching multiple times..

1 hour ago, NoOneK9503 said:

@Kodiak, @NthnButAGoodTime Is this in Off-Topic because it talks about the movies?

Description of the F13 General Discussion area: "Talk Friday the 13th: The Game with the community about gameplay! Have comments, questions or concerns directly relating to the game? Post here!"

Yes, it's moved because this topic is not game related.

• Like 1

- Hoss (Tommy's buddy) in Part six - hits him with a shovel and Jason rips his heart out, lands in the coffin

- Cheezy but loved him grabbing Sissy through the window and twisting her head off - Part 6

- One more for Part 6 - Nikki getting her head crushed in the RV (so much win)

- Part 4- Samantha getting it in the raft (Laughed my ass off)

- Part 3 - Vera getting the harpoon.

- Part 7 - Kate getting the party horn.

3 hours ago, Fathom said:

-- One more for Part 6 - Nikki getting her head crushed in the RV (so much win)

While Cort thought she was taking a dump back there lol  

I still remember so many of the kills, but I'll go ahead and throw out the snake from the original movie and Crazy Ralph himself. How did he not heed his own warning?

44 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

Chili’s death was so funny to me for whatever reason.

”Oh my god, oh my god!” XD

I want her in the game. She spawns in for someone just like Tommy, except she's 1 in everything and has permanent full fear with no access to a map or walkie talkie. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Tommy said:

I want her in the game. She spawns in for someone just like Tommy, except she's 1 in everything and has permanent full fear with no access to a map or walkie talkie. 

She’ll only spawn in for Mitch lol

2 hours ago, Yoshman2523 said:

She’ll only spawn in for Mitch lol

Excellent idea!

23 hours ago, Ocular_Pat-down said:

Part v. The guy who Jason holds against a tree and wraps the belt round his head. I can't really explain the manoveur but it was grusome

eddie was the name and its one of my favorites

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2018 at 3:02 AM, Veevleigh said:

The sleeping bag kill from Part VII, and

Julius Gaw getting his head punched off. 

These two for sure!

On 3/30/2018 at 4:06 AM, Ocular_Pat-down said:

One of my favorite couple kills. This brutal one stuck with me for years, and the fact it goes with this one:

On 3/30/2018 at 6:32 AM, gtdjlocker311 said:

DEBI SUE VOORHEES!

Those boobs, then those sheers. Unfortgettable. One of my favs.

The few I will add besides these:

1) Paul's eye-popping 3-d. That head crunch and eye shot was amazing.

2) Tommy's friend at the beginning of Part 6 getting his heart punch put after breaking the shovel on Jason's head.

3) the couple getting speared together. 

4) seeing Fox hanging up by the pitchfork in her abdomen 

5) though he used a harpoon gun a few times, the Shelly one, and the one to the balls in Part 4 both sit with me.