Is Gunn ever going to address Jason losing his ability to use his weapon which happens when he is stunned by a window, or multi- stunned? Seems like it happens to me at least 3 times a week, this isn’t a new bug,  morphing out of it doesn’t work, you need to get stunned again to get it back, if counselors are inside a house you are  screwed, I just had it happen to me yet again, which had a huge impact on the result of the game.Im growing tired of the games mechanics failing me, one would think this would be fixed long ago, this isn’t something weshould have to wait 4 months for in a patch

They have recognized this bug and acknowledged it being one they ard trying to work out in this new update. Whether or not that is the case, we will see.

11 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

They have recognized this bug and acknowledged it being one they ard trying to work out in this new update. Whether or not that is the case, we will see.

I haven't heard this, but I sure hope so!

For me it mostly happens when I grab and get stunned a fraction of a second before the grab lands or get stunned as the grab snags them and thus I get a stun period for the duration of the grab and they break free, then I may get stuck or something.

Yea, this bug is very annoying and usually happens to me when the cops are about to show up or a far away objective is being worked on.  Players do knock me out of the bug, but the last two times the person was stalling before they hit me.  

We used to be able to correct this by going into the water (which was a waste of a morph), but it was less stressful than depending on the good sportsmanship of others to free you of the bug.  I have heard fellow counselors say "no, leave him lets go."  I'm always willing to help Jason when he is glitched.  

For me, it seems like whenever I grab someone with sense on and they are freed or attempt to break a window (still with sense) while a counselor is climbing through, causes the bug to trigger.  One thing I have noticed though- if you someone hits you out of it, DO NOT try to break any  windows.  It will put you back in the glitch.  

1 hour ago, Ker Juice said:

Yea, this bug is very annoying and usually happens to me when the cops are about to show up or a far away objective is being worked on.  Players do knock me out of the bug, but the last two times the person was stalling before they hit me.  

We used to be able to correct this by going into the water (which was a waste of a morph), but it was less stressful than depending on the good sportsmanship of others to free you of the bug.  I have heard fellow counselors say "no, leave him lets go."  I'm always willing to help Jason when he is glitched.  

For me, it seems like whenever I grab someone with sense on and they are freed or attempt to break a window (still with sense) while a counselor is climbing through, causes the bug to trigger.  One thing I have noticed though- if you someone hits you out of it, DO NOT try to break any  windows.  It will put you back in the glitch.  

Yep, everytime it's happened to me, I was breaking windows.

I grabbed a counselor while bugged jammed or whatever and she was stuck with me. She left and I was fixed. 

This bug usually happens to me during counselors aggressively attacking me over and over. Sometimes it's a stun animation that is also allowing you to move around and your abilities are gone. Most times its a bug jam that morph or swimming fixes.

25 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

I've had it happen a few times. Always happened trying to break windows. 

It happen when I’m getting chain stunned or when breaking a window, the window prompt will stay on wherever you go, this was supposed to be addressed in a patch months ago, it wasn’t , this game has no sort of maintenance to keep things in check.

@NytmereZ - Please. Please, please, PLEASE -- do a title search before starting a new thread to ensure there's not already a topic on it.

There are MANY threads about this Jason bug, any of which you could have posted this in.

See here:

http://forum.f13game.com/search/?&q=jason bug&search_in=titles

Please try to help keep the forums tidy?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

Piss off.... I’ll do what I want 

Obviously you will. You'll even refuse to try to use proper spelling.

@NytmereZ, this is not how discussion on these forums is designed to work.

You created a topic around which there are already discussions. One member attempted to politely, if cheekily, point out that the search function exists to help keep this from happening. You replied rudely. Another member pointed out your rudeness along with a misspelling. Your posted a bizarrely political image that at best was only tangentially related to the actual discussion (which we have removed).

In the future, please DO use the search function before creating a new topic, so as not to clutter the forums with duplicate topics. Also, please do not drag your (or anyone else's) personal politics into a discussion.

As this is a duplicate thread and an attempt was made by its OP to devolve it into a flame war, we will now lock it.

• Thanks 1