Update release   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Update release will on

• Set date
    • Random unexpected

6 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Are you guys really asking me when we will set a date to set a date to announce when the next update is being released?

So you are going to set a date?

5 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Are you guys really asking me when we will set a date to set a date to announce when the next update is being released?

Well April is a good enough timeframe. but i really wish Friday the 13th date was more important with some sort of surprise.

It would be Nice to Have another question and awnser podcast with Gunmedia and Illfonic guys or an updated Roadmap with specific details On Camp Forest Green and Shepherds House maps and other releases before the summer starts.

I'm going "set date". Regardless of past missteps I think that they're attempting to be more transparent with what they're doing and all that is going to be packed in to the update. My guess would be when they know they can set a date, they will. I highly doubt that with everything coming they're going to just drop it unannounced. Just my guess.

3 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

an updated Roadmap with specific details On Camp Forest Green and Shepherds House maps and other releases before the summer starts.

Just because people want specific maps doesn't mean that they will be made. Specific details for locations that we haven't talked about doing isn't going to happen.

2 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Just because people want specific maps doesn't mean that they will be made. Specific details for locations that we haven't talked about doing isn't going to happen.

ok thank you for making that finaly clear that camp forest green and other maps that havent been talked about are not happening.

I think they will announce a set date when things are finally set for them, through the random chaos of everything that needs to be done. 

So, set after the random date? And I don't know if that is set or random...

I put random, but eventually I think they will release a trailer or post about the release 

On March 29, 2018 at 4:03 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

I would suggest if the update won't be out in April that you should say so and address it as soon as possible.

You haven't been here the whole time so you may not know or remember the times we weren't made aware of a delay until the last minute or the actual time when something was supposed to be released. Obviously, that kind of shit goes over really well... :P The carrot-on-a-stick thing has been done to death with this game.

• Like 3

Maybe something special and surprising will happen April 13th.

theres a chance that the Devs are just trying to surprise us.

On 3/29/2018 at 6:17 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

On 3/29/2018 at 6:21 PM, TADAARAIS said:

ok thank you for making that finaly clear that camp forest green and other maps that havent been talked about are not happening.

Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits is it? He did not say that the maps would definitely not be happening. He said that giving out details for locations that they haven't discussed will not be happening. I'll try to make it simple for you. Gun and Illfonic haven't sat down and discussed those locations. So, it would make no sense to have a Q&A on subjects where they would have no A's. 

Maybe the maps will happen in the future, and maybe they won't. Nothing is planned for them right now. If the game does continue to thrive, there is a possibility for them further down the road. 

On 3/29/2018 at 6:03 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

No, no, no! All we're wondering is when you will announce the set date where you will announce the release of the hopeful official date of the actual date that the announcement of the release date of the news of the update release date will be released. Nothing more.

;)

12 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

No, no, no! All we're wondering is when you will announce the set date where you will announce the release of the hopeful official date of the actual date that the announcement of the release date of the news of the update release date will be released. Nothing more.

;)

I can't wait to play a match with you so I can kill you (as :JasonPt8: or :chadwut:) after reading that. :D

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I can't wait to play a match with you so I can kill you (as :JasonPt8: or :chadwut:) after reading that. :D

Nice. I've not had a good Chadding in quite some time. :lol: