Thatguyinktown

F13 Game modes you wish would exist

On 3/29/2018 at 9:11 AM, Thatguyinktown said:

I'll go first.

y4mQ9hND9D1D5hakCWTjphZZy2_X3-eV9vYEWpRL

I would love a game mode where everybody gangs up on Jason, and make him look like a big pansy. 

4 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I would love a game mode where everybody gangs up on Jason, and make him look like a big pansy. 

That was actually reality for a while when they gimped grab for a bit and you could chain stun Jason

36 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

That's what about 1/5 lobbies are on QP, at least on Xbox since Feb. They've abandoned trying to escape in favor of killing jason.

50 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Lest we forget already...

45 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

That was actually reality for a while when they gimped grab for a bit and you could chain stun Jason

Exactly... the long lost mythical land of December Patch. The dreaded bats, wrenches and machetes of island campers repeatedly lashing the poor, down syndrome child that never learned to swim. The forests were plagued with gangs of Battle Chads, Vanessas that flew circles around him like valkyries, Bugzy's that would remove cranial protection with ease. I shudder at the punishment of which the boy that only did as his mother wished had to persistently endure. 4 months of lamenting over his pain and the wounds still fester. 

There have been many suggested game modes that would be great but it's doubtful we will see any of them.

A possession mode was suggested by @bewareofbears with a fair amount of feedback and details on how it could work. 

There was also a child Jason mode where you played as young Jason before he drown and either the other campers or counselors or both. Jason's task was to survive camp.

There was a tell tale mode for Pamela suggested.

Also, a planet Jason mode which was a massive online session where when Jason killed you you became Jason. This one was based off of JgtH and X. It played on the fact Jason could possess people if he infected them and fact particles of him were spread across the surface of a planet when he burned up in earth 2's atmosphere. The goal was to be the last human alive. So you could start off in groups for protection but towards the end it's Everyman for themselves because once Jason kills you you switch teams and hunt the remaining players. This mode will never happen in this game at least. It's better suited for a new title preferably with a company that can make a solid network. 

There were more that I'm forgetting right now but the only real new mode even hinted at is paranoia and that was ages ago and apparently only an idea. It could be a while before it even comes if ever. I don't consider SP a new mode it's only have of the same mode you can play online except you do it alone. VC is just a mini mode museum. And, SP challenges is just SP with specific kill orders. 

So, yeah lots of great ideas for this game and it sorely needs more variety of play, but at the rate things are happening it's unlikely to see any meaningful additions anytime soon or before the game dies. 

A heroes vs villains-like gamemode

Let’s say, 

Alice, Trish, Tommy, and Pam+Reggie Duo

vs

Pamela, Jason, Elias, and Roy

6 hours ago, Yoshman2523 said:

Let’s say, 

vs

That makes no sense.

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2018 at 2:11 PM, Thatguyinktown said:

I'll go first.

y4mQ9hND9D1D5hakCWTjphZZy2_X3-eV9vYEWpRL

Jason gets blinded by the paparazzi's flashlights

One Person: O-M-G, NO WAAAAY! IT'S JASON VOORHEES!

Jason:

image.gif

8 minutes ago, Yoshman2523 said:

Yes it does.

No, it doesn't.

Congratulations, you had an idea. It's a bad one, move on.

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

No, it doesn't.

Congratulations, you had an idea. It's a bad one, move on.

Yes, it does.

It’s a good idea to me, you just fail to see how cool it could be.

20 hours ago, Yoshman2523 said:

Let’s say, 

vs

Yes! I would love this! I want this for a separate game entirely though. I have this crazy idea in the back of my mind for a horror battle game that's structured like Star Wars: Battlefront but also has elements of Mortal Kombat where every horror protagonist and every horror antagonist gets brought together via the Necronomnicon in the same realm and they all fight each other. Thing something like Terror Dome, but an official release made by a big name company. 

final girl mode- just the player and Jason, you have to survive, find weapons to defeat jason, the more you fight back, the more damage you do to him when he's low health his mask falls off and you can kill him yourself, no healing sprays, no escape, limited weapons, lobby spectates and players rotate, if you win you get more xp, if you die, well you die, not so much xp

Pamela mode - pamela plays like a counselor, hiding, climbing windows, setting traps, repairing [in her case sabotage ], she has grab kills only from behind and kills with her knife, she can however pick up counselor weapons for a one use kill, and she has other pick ups that only she can use like a bow and spear gun, bladed weapons do alot of damage to her, she limps near death and can also die from being hit or shot, if she does die, the killer can opt to spend any xp earned to respawn as their selected Jason, but earn less xp from kills