ShiftySamurai

Offline Bot AI Improvements

18 minutes ago, MsJones-23 said:

Maybe after april 13th they will released it or exactly on friday the 13th in april

It could be before April 13th that week of Easter.

Traps, yes!  This is a frustrating bit of business that's been missing.

Also, it seems like offline bots are programmed NOT to enter into Jasons shack, or at least don't recognize it as a building.  I once tried to chase Tommy into it - doesn't work.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

If they had a firm date that would be the announcement, there is no date yet relax people. 

I have a feeling update is just gonna drop randomly on a Thursday in April or may

Just now, pioneer67fkd said:

I have a feeling update is just gonna drop randomly on a Thursday in April or may

While I can see how that could happen, it would be better for the game if there was a full trailer and a chance for sites like 'bloody disgusting', or even 'Slash & Cast' to hype it. Twitter is fine for Thursday announcements but to bring back players they need advertising.

Either way, I can't wait, the excitement is killing me.

12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

once tried to chase Tommy into it - doesn't work.

I carried Tiffany into the shack and dropped her in front of the sweater, she never would pick it up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I carried Tiffany into the shack and dropped her in front of the sweater, she never would pick it up.

Carrying victims, what is this, Dead by Daylight?

0VyGZ7.gif

• Haha 1

I enjoy playing the bots, it’s pretty much all I’ve been doing lately, so I’m all for anything that will improve them.

• Like 1

I wish they fixed with tommy is always opening drawer and keep going until you attack him or grab him and pls tell us now the release date guys? Cause people is hyped and mad as hell because the game full of bug, no good server until we get dedicated server, people is frustrating about rage quit we need now the salt mine, we need a new game mode because multiplayer is same old shit but single player challenge will help the game alive, and fun before we get or not might cancelled the paranoia, we need weapon selection because all jason need his machete, we need melissa because if will be fun to play her, we need new kill for all jason because jason( part 2, part 3, part 5, part6, part 8, part 9, and savini jason might get jealous about not having a kills pack), we need new clothing and counselor to keep this game fun, and made a optional game mode if paranoia get cancelled 

Sweet! I love offline but the bots are dumb as hell! Every now and then they will surprise you though. Haha This is a very welcome change and I hope offline will be a lot more legit after the next update. I sometimes tire of loud and bratty players online and like to just sit back and relax with bots to have fun. Thank you!

1 minute ago, cramped_misfit said:

Sweet! I love offline but the bots are dumb as hell! Every now and then they will surprise you though.

Yeah usually they just run around without purpose. The other night one turned around and snuffed my ass when I was practicing knife throws. I was like wtf you little bastard!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, MsJones-23 said:

I wish they fixed with tommy is always opening drawer and keep going until you attack him or grab him and pls tell us now the release date guys? Cause people is hyped and mad as hell because the game full of bug, no good server until we get dedicated server, people is frustrating about rage quit we need now the salt mine, we need a new game mode because multiplayer is same old shit but single player challenge will help the game alive, and fun before we get or not might cancelled the paranoia, we need weapon selection because all jason need his machete, we need melissa because if will be fun to play her, we need new kill for all jason because jason( part 2, part 3, part 5, part6, part 8, part 9, and savini jason might get jealous about not having a kills pack), we need new clothing and counselor to keep this game fun, and made a optional game mode if paranoia get cancelled 

New playable maps from the films would fun also.

It could the first week of April after Easter Sunday 

• Thanks 1

All this getting dropped but something that was revealed via being teased back in mid December we don't get any new information about! Makes me think Uber Jason and Grendel will be going the way of paranoia, remember paranoia trailer dropped then no new info until 4 months later when they let us Know it was indefinitely postponed, I'm really starting to suspect the Jason X content gonna suffer the same fate and that's unfortunate.

4 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

All this getting dropped but something that was revealed via being teased back in mid December we don't get any new information about! Makes me think Uber Jason and Grendel will be going the way of paranoia, remember paranoia trailer dropped then no new info until 4 months later when they let us Know it was indefinitely postponed, I'm really starting to suspect the Jason X content gonna suffer the same fate and that's unfortunate.

I have no insider knowledge and it's only speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me if Jason X was released for the 1 year anniversary of the games launch.

5 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I have no insider knowledge and it's only speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me if Jason X was released for the 1 year anniversary of the games launch.

I dunno, seems they would've at least mentioned the content since mid December it's strange that they haven't brought it up at all

Just now, uberXJoshua said:

I dunno, seems they would've at least mentioned the content since mid December it's strange that they haven't brought it up at all

They might be keeping quiet to make it a surprise announcement, you never know.

Personally I'm not a fan of the movies after part 8 so the Jason X content doesn't interest me at all, but I get that people want  it. I'm stoked for everything that has been announced over the last week.

1 hour ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Now, will people stop complaining about bots being easy?

They will complain about bots being hard when patch is live I guess. 

52 minutes ago, cramped_misfit said:

Sweet! I love offline but the bots are dumb as hell! Every now and then they will surprise you though.

It’s always funny when they do. The other night I trapped Shelly in a house and he shot me in the face with a flare gun and he took off running. When I went caught up to him a few minutes later inside another house he shot me in the face again! I remember saying out loud “oh you mother .....!” :D

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Bless 2 Success said:

New playable maps from the films would fun also.

Yeah like manhattan map, part 7 map, part 9, map, and other map like savini hell map, they should add non playable character that jason can kill them, and new environmental kill.

Very glad about this. Hopefully I won't have to carry bots to my bear traps to get them stepped in anymore. 

Yet more good news. Thank you. I look forward to trying this and finding out if there are more improvements that you are leaving for a surprise.

Nice!  This really is turning into a game that you don't have to play online anymore.  I like that!   Thanks.  

• Like 1