Super Ty

Jurassic World: Evolution

Is anyone else looking forward to this game? There was a similar game like this that came out back in 2003 called Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. It was one of my most beloved games on PC! So naturally, I’m very excited about this one! This could possibly be the game that makes me shelve F13, as I’ve always been a huge JP fan.

I think I am. I'd like to see more of how it plays before I get too excited. I never played Operation Genesis.

I will definitely be getting it. I want to where the splicing goes with it.

Eh, we'll see what happens. If you want a good Jurassic Park game, Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition on the Sega Genesis are both good title. Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues is solid as well, but unnecessarily hard as fuck.

9 minutes ago, Zentorno said:

Eh, we'll see what happens. If you want a good Jurassic Park game, Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition on the Sega Genesis are both good title. Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues is solid as well, but unnecessarily hard as fuck.

Jurassic park the lost world on PS1 was good Jurassic park operation genesis for PC and PS2 was good and Jurassic park warpath on ps1 was good too

Don't know if it's the lackluster titles this year or not, but JW:E is my most anticipated game of 2018.

• Like 1

I hope I can create the JP3 Raptors with the quills and dimorphism.  I think those are my favorite style of the raptors.

Game looks awesome and I want it. Maybe not at 60 or 70 dollars though...

$60 is the price of a regular game. This is a full game, not an indie.

56 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

$60 is the price of a regular game. This is a full game, not an indie.

I understand that, but it isn't in my price range.  I'll wait til it has been out a while then look into getting it.  Looks awesome and I love the franchise, just not enough to spend 60 on it.  

Edit: last time I spent 60 on a game was.....guess what....Friday the 13th.  After all the issues this game has, I guess you could say I'm a little "gun" shy about spending that much on a game.  

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:27 PM, Maddogg_8121 said:

I understand that, but it isn't in my price range.  I'll wait til it has been out a while then look into getting it.  Looks awesome and I love the franchise, just not enough to spend 60 on it.  

Edit: last time I spent 60 on a game was.....guess what....Friday the 13th.  After all the issues this game has, I guess you could say I'm a little "gun" shy about spending that much on a game.  

Understandable. I avoid preorders now thanks to FF15 and The Division, so I understand why you don't do that anymore.

4 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

Understandable. I avoid preorders now thanks to FF15 and The Division, so I understand why you don't do that anymore.

I did buy the Sega Genesis collection.  Those games can't really be messed up though.  Love those old 16 bit graphics. 

On 5/22/2018 at 7:00 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

Don't know if it's the lackluster titles this year or not, but JW:E is my most anticipated game of 2018.

Same here! I got my preorder in and can’t wait to start playing tomorrow! This game will take precedence over F13. It’s going to be real nice to get to play a game that works for a change hehe.

• Like 1

I have 4/5 islands unlocked. The smallest one is the biggest pain in my ass due to how little space I have to work with, but apparently it's doable.