ns7979

Game at an all time unplayable state on PC. (Cheaters, Exploits, Hackers)

A it's peek today there was a whole 522 on right now there just over 300, it takes forever to find a game now and when you do the ping is awful, They need give some TLC to PC gamers not just Xbox ones because it seems they are only worried about Xbox players

1 hour ago, William Shatner said:

A it's peek today there was a whole 522 on right now there just over 300, it takes forever to find a game now and when you do the ping is awful, They need give some TLC to PC gamers not just Xbox ones because it seems they are only worried about Xbox players

I imagine they've probably written PC off at this point. If they hadn't they would have done some common-sense things like a free weekend by now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

I imagine they've probably written PC off at this point. If they hadn't they would have done some common-sense things like a free weekend by now.

A free weekend of Dead by Daylight on PS4 convinced me to buy the game. That said, this game’s current state kind of sucks and throwing a bunch of new players in with 100+ Level players and trolls might not be a great idea. Maybe if the whole “Salt Mines” thing works out.

7 hours ago, William Shatner said:

I haven't run into this at all somehow. I still instantly find matches whether I am playing during my lunch break in the middle of the day, or really late at night, and haven't seen a single cheater/exploiter. EDIT - Take that back....I saw a single guy using the JasonX lobby thumbnail when I first started but he played legit in-game.

Something tells me those numbers are off. Curious where you are getting them...Though none of them are accurate because of private profiles, Steam Charts for instance is showing a peak and current of 577 for today, and between 800-1100 in the last 24 hours.