Sign in to follow this  
VenomSymbiote

Jasons weapon hitboxes, and the upcoming Jason 7 buff.

I've seen it brought up a lot and I'm curious if the team has actually said anything about if the upcoming engine upgrade will help in fixing the weapon hitboxes, and hopefully fix the entirety of windows period. 

The Jason 7 buff is a nice change too even if I think he should have +morph instead of +sense now because three traps and no run coupled with his soon to be neutral shift and morph just make him a weaker Jason 3. This came to mind again while thinking about the hitboxes because even Jason 7 has wonky hitboxes which is just another thing that hinders him as of now. Though it's an issue with every Jason especially 6 whose longer weapon reach doesn't seem that long at all. 

I'm not even sure if the engine update will actually fix anything or if it will just give them the ability to start fixing things. Maybe we'll get an update at some point before it releases.

6 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm not even sure if the engine update will actually fix anything or if it will just give them the ability to start fixing things. Maybe we'll get an update at some point before it releases.

Hmm, good point. Either way as long as they know it's an issue then cool. I may get ticked off at them from time to time but only because I actually really like the game and want it to be the best it can be. 

4 hours ago, VenomSymbiote said:

Hmm, good point. Either way as long as they know it's an issue then cool. I may get ticked off at them from time to time but only because I actually really like the game and want it to be the best it can be. 

I think that's why a lot of us get so passionate about our discussions. If we didn't like the game, we probably wouldn't care what they did with it.