The Gloved One

Faverite Star Wars Charachters

Simply as the title says.What is your favorite Star Wars Character and why ,Mines is between Luke and R2-D2.

54 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Simply as the title says.What is your favorite Star Wars Character and why ,Mines is between Luke and R2-D2.

You broke your own premise. I'm going to assume it's because Luke cries more than a counselor main hoping for a Jason nerf(herder. I got puns!), and because R2 looks like a garbage can. Am I right?

My answer is Han. He shot first. 

• Like 1

Luke Skywalker for being the quintessential hero and an absolute sweetheart full of love and hope. Finn for the same reasons, and pretty much the reason I got into Star Wars.

• Like 1

It's always been Luke. As a kid, he was seriously inspiring to me as someone that could reject the darkness and always strive for the light.

9 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

You broke your own premise.. 

Luke has the best Charisma in the franchise and R2-D2 is helped through most of the sagas majorly.

My favorite from the original trilogy is Boba Fett just because of his mysteriousness, limited yet effective dialogue, and overall demeanor. That's one guy I wouldn't want to mess with. I also have an affinity for Mace Windu, he's just a no chill Jedi that tells it like it is and takes care of business. From the expanded universe, my favorite character is Quinlan Vos. I just love his confliction between light and dark, how he survives Order 66, and how he's one of the few Jedi to use a blaster.  Some honorable mentions would be Luke Skywalker, Kit Fisto, Durge from the Clone Wars cartoon, and Wedge Antilles. 

I really like Obi Wan in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. I liked the actor, and his lines in the movies. And, he is a personal favorite meme of mine. Related image

Image result for anakin episode 3 GIF

Image result for darth vader GIF

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader without him there would be Luke or Leia 

13 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

You broke your own premise. I'm going to assume it's because Luke cries more than a counselor main hoping for a Jason nerf(herder. I got puns!), and because R2 looks like a garbage can. Am I right?

My answer is Han. He shot first. 

Han didn't shoot first. He was the only one who shot. He murdered Greedo and we were all better for it. :)

Vader, not including the prequels or Rogue One, is probably my favourite from the series. He was a true bad guy until they started giving him the lamest backstory ever. Always liked the Crimson Guards for no reason other than them looking awesome.

8 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Han didn't shoot first. He was the only one who shot. He murdered Greedo and we were all better for it. :)

Vader, not including the prequels or Rogue One, is probably my favourite from the series. He was a true bad guy until they started giving him the lamest backstory ever. Always liked the Crimson Guards for no reason other than them looking awesome.

It's been a long time since I've seen unaltered Star Wars. I think my disks are from about 2000 or 2004. I'd have to look. At any rate, I'd agree. Fuck Greedo. 

Vader is a beast too. "Empire" is my favorite film in the series for a reason. 

• Like 1

Ignoring the Anakin part (at least until the Clone wars cartoon series, he was decent in that), Darth Vader was easily my most favorite. First because he started off as a really cool villain, but at the end he showed me that even villains can find true redemption. I always liked that theme, and I still do to this day.

Well, that and he can chuck his lightsaber at people. More of a "rule of cool" thing than practical, but still.

I've always really liked Jango Fett, use to play Star Wars Bounty Hunter a lot when I was younger. The dual blasters gave him this gunslinger vibe. He had cool armor/gear and a cool ship. The dual blasters also gave him this gunslinger vibe that I dig.

I also liked General Grievous in the 2D clone wars cartoon. He was a ridicules powerhouse in that show. Even though I think he got a lot less badass outside of that show, the quad welding lightsaber thing is still cool.