Manny1985

Levels of Sobriety and Gameplay

Levels of Sobrity  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer to play the game....

• Drunk
    • High (pot)
    • Sober
    • Cross Faded
    • Strike Out ( See BeerFest)

12 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Just made this meme for people like you:

27fsww.jpg

Im pretty sure i already explained that i don't care if people smoke weed or not, and most people don't care.   Its your attitude toward people that do smoke thats the problem.

You are stereo typing cannabis users while trying to make yourself feel better about not smoking, while going about on how much you hate people who smoke.  

Weed smokers are mostly like. "ooh you don't smoke, whoooop deee dooo, more for me then"    If you keep bugging them, they will most likely tell you to buzz off.

those substances, they are like colored lighting or a soundtrack for any given situation.  ppl get addicted to less obvious things in life too tho. like drama or being sad, some ppl get too good at something bad and it becomes normal. now thats a problem.

26 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Im pretty sure i already explained that i don't care if people smoke weed or not, and most people don't care.   Its your attitude toward people that do smoke thats the problem.

You are stereo typing cannabis users while trying to make yourself feel better about not smoking, while going about on how much you hate people who smoke.  

Weed smokers are mostly like. "ooh you don't smoke, whoooop deee dooo, more for me then"    If you keep bugging them, they will most likely tell you to buzz off.

I'm sure there are plenty of good people that smoke weed, maybe I pass by them every day and don't know. But when the obnoxious ones that smoke weed emerge, boy do they make it known that they smoke weed. "Dude I got so high this morning and I am lit the fuck up right now heheheheheheheheh. Oh you don't smoke weed? God, you're so boring." >>Stoners have actually said things akin to that towards me.

I'm going to leave this topic now because I'd rather talk about the game.

15 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

"Dude I got so high this morning and I am lit the fuck up right now heheheheheheheheh. Oh you don't smoke weed? God, you're so boring."

It sounds like a lot of your experience has been with high school kids... That's not really the best group to look at.

The "good" people that smoke are usually the people you would never guess to be potheads.

Edit: I didn't mean to drag you back in, feel free to ignore this.

33 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

*Gold Star.jpg*

You know, weed smokers keep saying that people need to be tolerant of them smoking weed, but when someone says they don't those same people get all sarcastic and dismissive, treating the non-weed smoker... unkindly.

Oh wait, I'm not supposed to stay in this topic. My views are not welcome here.

16 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

You know, weed smokers keep saying that people need to be tolerant of them smoking weed, but when someone says they don't those same people get all sarcastic and dismissive, treating the non-weed smoker... unkindly.

I was saying that on behalf of alcohol, I couldn't care less if they don't want to try marijuana.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Have you thought that maybe they're treating you sarcastically, dismissive and unkindly for other reasons?

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Have you thought that maybe they're treating you sarcastically, dismissive and unkindly for other reasons?

I don't treat people unkindly simply because they drink or smoke. I haven't seen too many cases of smokers and drinkers acting that way in real life but it happens on the internet a lot more. When someone says they don't partake, the comment chain or whatever it maybe blows up with pro-smokers and pro-drinkers either ridiculing them or trying to convince them to do it.

That sounds familiar.

Just had a good game with some fun people. Drunk, high, or sober all types of fun people