Manny1985

Thoughts on Friday the 13th in April?

Do you think Gun has any plans for the game the weekend of April 13th? What do you think they will be? Update (I know this is a topic on another forum)? Double XP weekend? New content unveiling? 

Thoughts?

This idea is not mine but there will probably have a double XP weekend in April 13th.

There's already a thread for this...

I could give a crap about double xp, I’ve been at 150 since two weeks after they extended the level, I also don’t roll any perks, I have the ones that I need, I just relay on skill now

12 minutes ago, Truth said:

There's already a thread for this...

I did a search, and was unable to locate the thread. I found one that asked if the update would be available on this date, but nothing about potential content release or double XP.

I believe Friday the 13th in April will occur in the second week of the 4th month of the year 2018 in the Gregorian calendar.  The moon will be a waning crescent with 8 percent visible before the the new moon on the 15th.

• 103rd day of the year. There are then 262 days left in 2018.
  • 15th Friday of 2018.
  • on the 15th week of 2018 (using US standard week number calculation).
  • 25th day of Spring. There are 69 days left till Summer.
  • Birthstone for this day: Diamond and Crystal

Hope this answers your question.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I believe Friday the 13th in April will occur in the second week of the 4th month of the year 2018 in the Gregorian calendar.  The moon will be a waning crescent with 8 percent visible before the the new moon on the 15th.

• 103rd day of the year. There are then 262 days left in 2018.
  • 15th Friday of 2018.
  • on the 15th week of 2018 (using US standard week number calculation).
  • 25th day of Spring. There are 69 days left till Summer.
  • Birthstone for this day: Diamond and Crystal

Hope this answers your question.

69 days until summer sounds exciting.

5 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

I did a search, and was unable to locate the thread. I found one that asked if the update would be available on this date, but nothing about potential content release or double XP.

At least you tried, that's really all anyone can ask for. Plus sometimes the titles are misleading. I did find the one I was thinking of though:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16931-speculation-special-suprises-april-13th-and-july-13-2018/?tab=comments#comment-233622

Edit: I'm kind of surprised it didn't get locked based on who made the thread.

Friday the 13th is like Christmas to the devs..... they should take the day off, exchange machetes and axes.... perhaps marathon a few Friday the 13th movies while enjoying their favorite beverages of choice. Maybe even spend time with some family and friends that agree this should be a holiday. Perhaps they plan to take the Camp Crystal Lake tour at camp No-Be-Bo-Sco.

Oh... you meant for us...... that seems somewhat self centered.... but maybe we will get a double XP and double CP weekend so we can get as much CP as possible for those legendary perks that will be coming along 'soon'.

Just now, Ahab said:

Friday the 13th is like Christmas to the devs..... they should take the day off, exchange machetes and axes.... perhaps marathon a few Friday the 13th movies while enjoying their favorite beverages of choice. Maybe even spend time with some family and friends that agree this should be a holiday. Perhaps they plan to take the Camp Crystal Lake tour at camp No-Be-Bo-Sco.

Oh... you meant for us...... that seems somewhat self centered.... but maybe we will get a double XP and double CP weekend so we can get as much CP as possible for those legendary perks that will be coming along 'soon'.

CP Would be nice. I have been holding off on rolling perks until the legendary ones come out. I hope they have a higher chance of rolling legendary perks to kick things off.

1 minute ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Double xp/CP and overloaded servers. 

If that means the trolls are diluted by legit players coming back, I'm all for it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

There will not be a patch on 4/13, nor will there be one before 4/13. That was stated way back in January.  They eluded to the fact that there might be one around the middle to end of April, but in Gun Media time, that is probably not until May.

I'm guessing Double XP also. If so, I'll pass. I'm Level 125 and wouldn't mind gaining the remaining levels from the SP Challenges.

I think we not getting new engine update after friday the 13th or exactly day in friday the 13th and i wish if they release that we can get double xp, dedicated server and paranoia new status currently and new roapmap with names of the dlc and maybe date of release day

I wish the new update is ready or we gonna wait until may or last week of april but i know the people will cussed them out and get pissed out to illfonic, gun media, friday the 13th forum and the tweet and other who work in this game. And i believe we gonna get dedicated server in late june or july

13 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

If that means the trolls are diluted by legit players coming back, I'm all for it.

does someone miss legit players?