Cokeyskunk

POLL: Seven 10/10 Counselors vs. +Everything Jason - WHO WOULD WIN?

POLL: Seven 10/10 Counselors vs. +Everything Jason - WHO WOULD WIN?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Seven 10/10 Counselors vs. +Everything Jason - WHO WOULD WIN?

• Seven 10/10 Counselors
    • +Everything Jason
  2. 2. Would You Like To Play This Version?

• Heck yes!! Sounds like a blast!
    • No way! You're a ridiculous toad.

Okay, lots of games offer "God Modes."

Suppose you had an option to let ALL counselors start with Tommy Jarvis stats:

• 10/10 across the board
  • Spawn with shotgun
  • Spawn with pocket knife
  • Spawn with med spray
  • ALL perks shift to LEGENDARY for just these rounds

BUT, in exchange, Jason receives:

• +EVERYTHING
  • Can run (regardless of version selected)
  • Spawn with 10 throwing knives
  • Spawn with 10 traps 
  • NO COOLDOWNS - powers immediately available and can be used repeatedly with no cooldown times

Would this be an epic life-or-death struggle match, or a no-contest blowout?

Pull up a chair. Let's talk.

• Like 1

+Everything Jason.

I thought the 10/10 counselors would have the upper hand, but no cooldown between each ability used is broken. Have you ever thought of using regular Shift all the time? +Can Run turns the table around even more. No Tommy Jarvis would counter this.

• Like 1

Definitely Jason.

The glory of no cooldowns. Non-stop shift, stalk, sense and morph would be amazing. If he has Rage- no contest, he wins everytime.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

NO COOLDOWNS

I was going to say counselors right up until you said no cooldowns... I feel like it would still be counselors, but really only if they all teamed up. Poor teamwork will still end badly.

Infinite shift would be really hard to deal with if you weren't constantly stunning him. Any stragglers would be picked off pretty easily.

This also depends on the goal. Are we trying to escape, beat up Jason, or kill Jason? Obviously with no females (unless we had a trans Tommy) there would have to be a different kill scenario. Also, how much time would there be and does he get rage? A good Tommy can juke most Jason's for a LOOONG time, but of course with + everything and no cooldowns, it would be a lot harder...

This one's tough @Cokeyskunk. I keep going back and forth in my head on this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Definitely Jason.

The glory of no cooldowns. Non-stop shift, stalk, sense and morph would be amazing. If he has Rage- no contest, he wins everytime.

Forgot about rage.  I want to change my vote :o

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

This one's tough @Cokeyskunk. I keep going back and forth in my head on this.

Success!! I MADE YOU THINK!! :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Success!! I MADE YOU THINK!! :D

Shit! I should've known this was a trap!

18 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Forgot about rage.  I want to change my vote :o

Yeah, that's one thing I don't like about the voting on this forum -- no way to go back and change your vote after deliberation and debate. Unless @ShiftySamurai knows of a way we don't know of yet?

18 minutes ago, Truth said:

Obviously with no females (unless we had a trans Tommy) there would have to be a different kill scenario.

I think you misunderstood: this game doesn't start out with SEVEN TOMMYS. It starts out with everyone's regular counselor choice -- they just spawn with the stats as listed above in this game mode.

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I think you misunderstood:

I sure did. This one's really tough... I feel like once the knives are gone you're dead if there's no teamwork. I'm going with Jason.

Yeah this is a thinker

I was going to say the counselors but that's if they all stayed together and work as a unit  a couple might survive the night or escape  

But Jason with the no cool-downs rage more traps and throwing knives 

Yeah I'm definitely going with Jason 

41 minutes ago, T.W said:

Yeah this is a thinker

I was going to say the counselors but that's if they all stayed together and work as a unit  a couple might survive the night or escape  

But Jason with the no cool-downs rage more traps and throwing knives 

Yeah I'm definitely going with Jason 

You also have to remember every counselor has Tommy's speed at breaking free from grip. Does that change things?

11 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

You also have to remember every counselor has Tommy's speed at breaking free from grip. Does that change things?

Not if Jason uses head punch and asphyxiation.  Plus Jason would have +grip strength.

I wouldn't mind seeing a throwaway mode like this.

But I'd be more open to it if you combined all the locations around the lake, had maybe 4 cars, 2 boats, 2 phones, etc. Maybe a 30 minute timer instead of 20 or perhaps no time limit win condition. A big, gigantic map.

Jason should win because derping around for 20 minutes would be next to impossible.

12 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

No because Jason would just Shift-grab them again with his infinite Shift. PKs? Shift-grab! (again!).

2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

But I'd be more open to it if you combined all the locations around the lake, had maybe 4 cars, 2 boats, 2 phones, etc. Maybe a 30 minute timer instead of 40 or perhaps no time limit win condition.

Suppose you had 4 cars, 2 boats, 2 phones -- AND could see the phone icons on the map, as Jason can?  :blink:

2 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Not if Jason uses head punch and asphyxiation.  Plus Jason would have +grip strength.

Perhaps, but any Jason who tried to execute any other type of kill (which some would definitely do) would be screwed.

Munchkin Mode...

I don't like it, it would likely kill any interest people have left in the game. I'm having a hard time putting it in writing without sounding like a huge dick. So I'll just leave it at that.

P.S. I don't think Tommy should even have those stats.

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Munchkin Mode...

I don't like it, it would likely kill any interest people have left in the game. I'm having a hard time putting it in writing without sounding like a huge dick. So I'll just leave it at that.

P.S. I don't think Tommy should even have those stats.

You do realize I'm suggesting this as an alternate mode -- one you could choose to play or not to play, right? Not as a change to regular mode.

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Yeah I thought about that but do a quick grab kill and they won't be able to break free after they use the pk. I've hunted down a lot of Tommy's so the speed will only last for so long throw stalk and shift in there with a throwing knife or 2 and there pretty much dead. Yeah I'm still going with Jason. 

I do realize that, it's irrelevant, this would still drive people away. It would split the player base briefly, but not bring new player to the game, so as people lost interest in it they'd just move on to other games. It would be a death blow. 

I didn't vote because I don't believe you are a toad but I can't say this is any good either. 

4 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I didn't vote because I don't believe you are a toad but I can't say this is any good either. 

Wait a second... @Cokeyskunk, you're NOT a toad...? WTF man?

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Yeah! All this time I thought it was a frog behind the skunk himself!

26 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

18 minutes ago, Truth said:

17 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Yeah! All this time I thought it was a frog behind the skunk himself!

giphy.gif