Sorry if this isn't where this goes, I tried looking and did not find a specific place for this. I'm just looking to meet some new people (adults like myself preferably) with mics who actually like to focus on playing the game well and completing objectives, not just trolling which has unfortunately been my experience with groups so far. If there's anyone out there like me then add me on ps4   Space_Pharaoh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Space_Pharaoh said:

Sorry if this isn't where this goes, I tried looking and did not find a specific place for this. I'm just looking to meet some new people (adults like myself preferably) with mics who actually like to focus on playing the game well and completing objectives, not just trolling which has unfortunately been my experience with groups so far. If there's anyone out there like me then add me on ps4   Space_Pharaoh

MadDogg_8121.  I play to have fun more than anything.  I'll get objectives done, but I also like to fuck around.  By that, I mean mess with Jason.  More times than not I die doing so, but it keeps him busy for a minute.  

I'd be happy to add you as a friend. My username on ps4 is polarex1225. I'm afraid I don't have a mic, but I can assure you that I always play the game correctly by completing objectives, and trust me, I NEVER troll Jason, or anyone for that matter. 

• Like 1

If you want, you can add me on PSN. My username is qcici57. I'm a level 150 Deborah main that has TWO jobs depending on my play style. I can sneakily and quickly fix up objectives in a flash, OR I can do something that can REALLY piss Jason off. I usually like to play the "Distraction Deborah/Fox" which is my favorite play style because I LOVE to fuck around with Jason. I've learned how to effectively save up my stamina in this game, so I can distract Jason about the same rate as a Vanessa would. I will purposely piss off Jason and have him tunnel me the majority of the time, so you guys can do repairs. I remember one match I was chased by Jason for 15 minutes straight as Deborah (I'm not even exaggerating or even fucking kidding about that number) and I managed to survive the night. Of course there was short intervals during the chase where he wasn't chasing me at all because he went to do other things, but still lol. Usually I die a lot due to bugs with the game such as Hit detection problems. Idk why but as Deborah, sometimes my hits don't even register and hit Jason when they're supposed to. I'm very aware that Jason also has Hit Detection issues with his weapon, so it's kinda a situation that effects the factions of Counselors and Jason. Hopefully they get that patched up with the New Engine Update in April (at the earliest.)

Sadly I do not have a mic either, so communication will be a slight challenge with me. I WILL try my best to comply with orders though!

7 hours ago, Space_Pharaoh said:

Hmmmm I can work the objectives, but I gotta have my Chad rounds where The Chad tries to mess with Jason so everyone else can do stuff even at the expense of his life. Gotta mix it up to keep the fun going. I sent a request. 

13 hours ago, Space_Pharaoh said:

Hello, When I can play I'm usually on a while. I try to host as much As possible, Makes for a good time, No host quitting. I enjoy all game-play and occasional shenanigans. I'm down. If you want to Add me, [PSN: EVL---13], or I'll drop you a message and F/R.

13 hours ago, Space_Pharaoh said:

Hey @Space_Pharaoh

I highly recommend visiting the Gamertag thread and posting your info. There, you can find many other PS4 players (like myself!) who would be happy to play private matches with you.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

I was on your friends list once upon a time, but you dropped me for whatever reason, I still don't know to this day?:(

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Space_Pharaoh said:

I'll be happy to play with you once I'm back from my little self-imposed sabbatical from the game.  PSN is the same as my forum handle (I like to make things easy)

I am 150 on Xbox but just got a PlayStation 4 today so I will be starting from scratch, lol. So there's no LFG system on PS4 like Xbox has? :(