Flyin_J

Hello, Everyone. I am here.

I have played this game since launch, with Chad's ridiculous face and Buggzy's moon walking. I have stalked this forum for a while, and I finally joined. I would have joined earlier, but when I tried answering it, despite being right, it said the answer was wrong. So I said fuck it, and didn't register then. But I got it this time!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for coming along, and beating that question this time. From all your time playing, do you have a favourite Jason/counselor/map? Hopefully we'll be getting some extra news about the upcoming patch fairly soon as well.

In the meantime, if you're interested in finding new players from here, you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Plenty of tags to look through there and please feel free to post your own. There are also some groups around in Player-Run Challenges and General forums and so on, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of any of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:43 AM, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for coming along, and beating that question this time. From all your time playing, do you have a favourite Jason/counselor/map? Hopefully we'll be getting some extra news about the upcoming patch fairly soon as well.

In the meantime, if you're interested in finding new players from here, you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Plenty of tags to look through there and please feel free to post your own. There are also some groups around in Player-Run Challenges and General forums and so on, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of any of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

I'd say my favorite is Part 4. I don't know why, but I just gravitate towards him. The counselor that I use most is Jenny because I am a Jason pref who only does objectives if my team hasn't attempted them, and I honestly like all of the maps so far. The bigger maps are only a pain when Tommy is the last one alive and I can't find him.

• Like 1

Welcome oficially to the forums, we have a salt mine incoming, hackers in the pc version and people deviating from the threads and lots of other cool stuff, hope you feel like home :ph34r:

Oh, I know. Like I said, I've stalked this place for a while.  I'm surprised there is no revamped Reggie request threads now that the Mean Girl has been announced.

On 4/13/2018 at 10:12 PM, Flyin_J said:

Oh, I know. Like I said, I've stalked this place for a while.  I'm surprised there is no revamped Reggie request threads now that the Mean Girl has been announced.

You were saying? :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Armani👑 said:

You were saying? :)

I had no part in this! It was an inevitability!

I woulda joined earlier too, but I was too lazy to register lol

I was asked who the imposter Jason was, or something along that line, and I answered Roy Burns and it said I was wrong. I don't appreciate someone telling me I'm wrong when something that's common knowledge.