https://youtu.be/wX5wsLiFxfw

For anyone out there who wants more of AJ, I made this mashup fan video of my crew dressed in skeleton suits, dancing to the Pseudo Echo "His Eyes" song from Friday 5.

I found it really refreshing to play the game in a different way, film, share, and collect video clips from epic battles, and sync them to the beat.

Give it a peep and send me a like or follow on youtube, friend me on PS4: inkystains

Peas.

-inky

• Like 1

Psh wait till ya see my moves -_-

4 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Psh wait till ya see my moves -_-

I'm waiting

5 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

I'm waiting

Saffron’s sister Camille has just forwarded my email to her at which point I will ask her about appearing in the game and if I can private message her email to the devs. I’m working on it babe, just have patience. GEEZ! :angry:

1 hour ago, J.J. said:

Saffron’s sister Camille has just forwarded my email to her at which point I will ask her about appearing in the game and if I can private message her email to the devs. I’m working on it babe, just have patience. GEEZ! :angry:

That's great! 

And I am waiting patiently!

@SmugDoka thanks for watching - glad you liked it!

@J.J. thanks for de-railing the topic of me sharing something I created with other AJ fans and making it about yourself! You must be really cool in person! :D

• Haha 1

aww thanks @TheHansonGoons!!

I love your avatar of Teddy at his "computer" 

(also my avatar is a full Jason 4 cosplay outfit I hand made - though the shears teleported into my hands from Pt. 5...)

That is a bad ass outfit you made! As for my avatar @Brigadius made a bunch in a thread of his. They are awesome and you should check them out!

Seriously though, fun video bud. Keep it up!

• Like 1