Sign in to follow this  
Jason's Victim

Doesn't really seem fair!

I understand it's not a YUGGEEEEE deal but I still am kinda salty about the stuff that physical copies got that we either didn't or got BS versions of. Especially since they probably wouldn't have been able to release a physical without us because we trusted them and bought the digital copies and funded them just so they could do everything for the game and reach their goals and we get nothing as a thank you really. It is like if you would help a physically disabled person get first place in a race and they reap all the benefits and you're left in the dark as "second place" in a sense. It's really not even the skins or outfits that I am like "I WANT THEM YASSSS". It's more the general principle than anything.

Opinons?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

They needed to provide incentive for the physical copies. At least digital gets free bloody skins, although no new counselor clothing.

I own the physical copy and you still get those bloody skins if your level is high enough.

I mean its well past when they released the clothing .Its a double edge sword when it comes to this.

You get what you get and you don't throw a fit. I would love to say, who fucking cares, but someone out there will say they do. And they are allowed to care but in the end, does it make the game any different? You can still get bloody skins, just not exclusive ones that no one besides you would ever notice. This whole forum has turned into crying fest '88. Real ideas used to be shared and talked about, hell even Darrin was at least entertaining.

I'm sorry for being a douche and an asshole, I'm just tired of the constant crying and complaining. No offense to @Jason's Victim, this is just one of the threads I read tonight and decided to post in. Most posts lately seem very petty and small. 

Again, I apologize and thank you.

• Like 1

We all had the option to receive physical or digital when we backed the game. So there really isn't an issue of fairness here. We had a choice when we backed.

Now, that being said ... I opted for digital simply to not have to wait on a physical copy. I would have liked to have known that backing physical would get you a digital code anyway and I may have backed differently. But that's probably something that wasn't thought of at the time of the kickstarter so it is what it is. 

4 hours ago, dmack621 said:

We all had the option to receive physical or digital when we backed the game.

Not all of us that bought a digital copy were backers. I didn't know about the game until my buddy brought his xbox over a week after it came out. That's when I bought it. I didn't have a choice for a physical copy back then. Granted, I don't care about cosmetics and I have the physical content downloaded too (because you can do that on xbox), but for some people it wasn't an option.