sugoiboi

People need to stop complaining about slashing

I was literally in a game where i killed everyone and I was called bad bc i slashed 2 players (including tommy). its hilarious how people get mad about something thats an INTENDED MECHANIC IN THE GAME. and when i called them out on their bullshit i was the one called salty. what made it even funnier is when i asked them to enlighten me on how i'm "bad" for slashing they said nothing.

if you complain about getting slashed you just suck. sorry just tellin' it like it is.

• Like 2

Don't you know when you play as Jason you are supposed to mute everyone and leave the lobby as soon as the match completes? 

That way you never have to deal with those idiots.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don't see anything wrong with a slashing Jason. As you said, it's a game mechanic, so why not use it? Plus, it gets the job done...most of the time. I feel like they may be upset because as a counselor, if a slashing Jason catches up to you and starts slashing, you're pretty much dead, making that oh so valuable pocket knife you found useless. Also, it could be because some Jason players just like to troll people by slashing, but not all of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

Don't you know when you play as Jason you are supposed to mute everyone and leave the lobby as soon as the match completes? 

That way you never have to deal with those idiots.

Yep, unless you feel like working on your car dodging skills. And always mute QP when Jason unless you want to enjoy the whining (Like some of us, haha) Or else they all shit talk and try to run you over, which can be fun. Slashing is a valid tactic. If you REALLY want to harvest salt after you hit with your weapon, hit them with a quick throwing knife. Then slash again! Lol, quickplay is dark and full of douchebags. It's our job as Jason to make them suffer!

7 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

quickplay is dark and full of douchebags. It's our job as Jason to make them suffer!

Fortunately it's a rewarding job. It's very satisfying to roll Jason in a chatty quick play lobby, that spent the last 4 rounds trolling the Jason while 6 people ecaped, and going 7/7 in 6 minutes, only to return to the lobby and here dead silence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Fortunately it's a rewarding job. It's very satisfying to roll Jason in a chatty quick play lobby, that spent the last 4 rounds trolling the Jason while 6 people ecaped, and going 7/7 in 6 minutes, only to return to the lobby and here dead silence.

This! Totally, lol!

20 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

You're telling me! I was playing with a group of complete trolls the other night who literally spent the ENTIRE match trolling Jason. They gave him the works..tea bagging, dancing, chain stunning, you name it. It was 2 chads, and a Tommy, one of the Chad's with a Speedo to boot. They were the only 3 left too, it was so hard to watch, I legitimately felt bad for the Jason player. The very next round, I was Jason. I killed some counselors, then I ran into one of those Chads from the previous game. Of course, he tried his trolling tactics on me, but I was bound and determined to give him what he was asking for. He ran into a cabin, and before he could shut the door behind him, I shifted inside, right beside him, then I smashed his head in the door. One down, 2 to go. I tracked down the other Chad, and that was the end of him real quick. Then I found the third guy, and gave him a brutal death. He then comes back as Tommy, so I take care of the last counselor besides him. Afterwards, I find the little coward hiding in a closet, so you can guess how it ended for him ;) Believe me, I am NOT one to brag about anything ever, but i managed to kill all 8, including those 3 trolls, and it felt SO good. I like to think that troll that was Tommy, was hiding in the closet because he knew he was NOT going to pull his crap with this Jason :lol: Justice was truly served that night, and it was oh so sweet :)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, sugoiboi said:

I was literally in a game where i killed everyone and I was called bad bc i slashed 2 players (including tommy). its hilarious how people get mad about something thats an INTENDED MECHANIC IN THE GAME. and when i called them out on their bullshit i was the one called salty. what made it even funnier is when i asked them to enlighten me on how i'm "bad" for slashing they said nothing.

if you complain about getting slashed you just suck. sorry just tellin' it like it is.

The fact you need to make a post about it implies those comments annoyed you in some way or another. It obviously bugs you when called salty and a bad player so now you need to make a post indirectly insulting others to get it off your chest and so you feel better about yourself. Kind of childish in my honest opinion.

People complain about a lot of stuff on here and in game.   Pretty soon we will get what Jason players want.   Start the match, grab knives, morph to phone, tap R2, all counselors fall dead, game over, here is your 100000 xp/CP.  

1 hour ago, thrawn3054 said:

So slashing is fine, but trolling Jason how dare they?

Go troll somewhere else.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

And always mute QP when Jason unless you want to enjoy the whining (Like some of us, haha)

The whining is the best part! 

• Thanks 2

no

But Seriously, People need to calm their asses down

If Jason Can't Slash, Then why can Counselors fight back?

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

You do realize this game is based on a slasher horror franchise, right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The anti-slashers complain because they can't use their get out of jail free pocket knife (or knives if they have been hoarding them) never you mind they in theory could use firecrackers to escape or if J is trying for an enviro kill they might escape that way as well. It is a complaint about a valid combat tactic that makes a somewhat cheap easy-out worthless. Not to mention they may be able to stun/knock him down if they tried to hit back. Now granted its been a while since I played due to other things taking my time but I've always been a bit leery of grabbing counselors who are trying to goad me into grabbing them because those are almost certainly carrying pocket knives.

5 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

its players like you pro trolling is why this game has been ruined 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gyaaft said:

You play to win the game!

According to the how to guide in the game Jason's only objective is to hunt down and kill everyone before they escape.

It doesn't say hunt them down and carry them to a spot on the map where there is a long drawn out animation of a ridiculous kill. It doesn't say give them time early in the match to find the phones, or gather pocket knives.

Jason should kill in what ever way he wants to. If slashing is the easiest way then do it. 

There's gonna be a lot more slashing after weapon swapping. I imagine I might spend a week only killing with the machete, until I get it out of my system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah I had a game the other night were I had to slash everybody because they were all together at the 4 seater. Slashed 3 of them there the first one told me to fuck off and last one said I hate you Jason. Grabbed killed two of them. And the last two were trying to call Tommy. A Vanessa had a sweater and a Buggzy  to stop them from making the call I had to slash. Afterwards  I hear them all talking about how I just slashed everybody crying saying that was  lame. You got to do what you got to do 

Image result for You gotta do what you gotta do movie gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, sugoiboi said:

Meh..  Slashing is one thing.  Slashing everyone all the time and never going for grab kills is another.

I enjoy dying in this game.   But if Jason doesn't entertain with his killing, then im not enjoying myself.  So, non stop slashing to me is just annoying and boring.

Same thing when im Jason.. I slash, alot.  But my main goal is cinematic kills.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sugoiboi said:

The 3 instances that I'm guaranteed to slash. 

1. Tommy Jarvis

2. Group of counselors

3. When a counselor runs out of stamina during a chase and invites you to grab them