Cryna

What if Jason never died?

What if Tommy never killed Jason in part 4? What do you think he would look like? 

He would certainly be blind, considering the machete had to have destroyed his one good eye.

I don't think he would have gotten medical attention, so that scar would have been pretty gnarly.

Good thing chicks dig scars.

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

He would certainly be blind, considering the machete had to have destroyed his one good eye.

I don't think he would have gotten medical attention, so that scar would have been pretty gnarly.

Good thing chicks dig scars.

Im talking about if Tommy never came into contact with Jason, so he would still have his good eye. Firstly, part 6 would have never happened, Tina would have never revived Jason in part 7, he could have still gone on the boat in part 8. But Part 9 would have never happened, so would have FVJ happened? He never went to hell, so Freddy didn't have any control over him

I already live in a world where parts 9, X, and FVJ never happened.

Assuming he hung around the lake and kept killing people, sooner or later someone with some level of authority would become interested in getting to the bottom of all the murders occurring.

I imagine that at some point not more than a year or two after part 4, someone would have ordered the national guard, FBI or some other organisations to scour the area and find out who was responsible.They would have found his shack and been able to flush him out eventually capturing or killing him.

If the activity around what he considered to be his home died out and he had no one left to kill. I imagine he would have remained quiet. Living like a hermit but keeping watch ever ready to kill anyone he felt was a threat. 

I can picture a grizzled 60 year old version of him. He might have lost a hand due to an infection from one of his traps going off on him accidentally. He would probably be suffering from Lyme disease or some other affliction.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I already live in a world where parts 9, X, and FVJ never happened.

Assuming he hung around the lake and kept killing people, sooner or later someone with some level of authority would become interested in getting to the bottom of all the murders occurring.

I imagine that at some point not more than a year or two after part 4, someone would have ordered the national guard, FBI or some other organisations to scour the area and find out who was responsible.They would have found his shack and been able to flush him out eventually capturing or killing him.

If the activity around what he considered to be his home died out and he had no one left to kill. I imagine he would have remained quiet. Living like a hermit but keeping watch ever ready to kill anyone he felt was a threat. 

I can picture a grizzled 60 year old version of him. He might have lost a hand due to an infection from one of his traps going off on him accidentally. He would probably be suffering from Lyme disease or some other affliction.

Heh, yeah, I think Jason would also have a ton of battle scars

He was uberhuman, but human. Certainly FBI level authorities would have hunted him down and killed him, in a very bullet heavy way.