Azmodan_Rising

Hate Mail Roid Rager's

So, I have only been playing for over a week now and have already received some decorated "hate mail" (messages) from roid ragers on the game. All of the hate mail that I have received has been from people that I killed while playing Jason. I think it's pretty hilarious that people get so worked up over a video game and I am not even talking about kid's. Then they blow up when someone trolls them and do not even gey why. I would love to hear some funny stories from others who have also dealt with these type's. 

I don't often get that in this game, unless I am rocking "Savini" Jason. Funny how people expect to their liking. The private match rule setters are the ones that crack me up. Shrug. To each their own.

DbD is much worse. Those gamers expect you to play a certain way. Dont you dare camp the camper on a hook.

• Haha 1

I had someone send me a friend request (messages are turned off unless friends) where it started off with "This is not a friend request". I don't know what the rest said because I deleted it without reading the rest. I had a laugh at the creativity though. 

• Like 1

Yesterday I joined a lobby and as the match started I received a friend request from the host. I rolled Jason and killed the host third or fourth. He quit, killed the game, then sent me a message that I was a trash Jason.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Yesterday I joined a lobby and as the match started I received a friend request from the host. I rolled Jason and killed the host third or fourth. He quit, killed the game, then sent me a message that I was a trash Jason.

I had something similar happen today. Right after I killed him, he quit and commenced talking crap and telling me that I was garbage for killing him. Go figure.