New Road Map Poll and specific Details.  

116 members have voted

1. 1. This is For The Development Team to see Gun Media and Illfonic guys.Can We Fans Have specific details on a new map.Nothing has Been Decided yet I Understand. But Can you guys sit down and talk about an official plan and Ideas that F13th Gamers can look Forward too on A New Map.Specific Details On New Jason Skin,Counselors,Camp Forest Green Map,Shepherds House Map,Grendel,Manhattan etc.

• We Need a New Road Map with specific details For The Summer and Fall
    • Its Too Early for a New Road Map.

I think it would be great to at least get a questions and awnsers session with Gun and Illfonic guys if we are not getting a new road map.

questions and awnsers about maps and everything.

On 30/03/2018 at 4:06 PM, pioneer67fkd said:

i disagree the reason they feel stale is because you most likely know them so well in my opinion a Manhattan map would suck because there's no tension to a city allyway

I respect your opinion. The Manhattan map only has be backstreets, sewers and rooftops. 

If you cast your mind back to Jason takes Manhattan, the only characters the Lazarus survivors met were an Irish Cop and two gang bangers. The alleyways of Manhattan being completely deserted, is completely viable in regards to the movie. 

The Lazarus would make an incredible, claustrophobic map. They seem to have found a way to make the game work in that kind of environment with the Grendel. They can obviously do the same with the Lazarus. 

I suspect the Lazarus is on the cards. I think it was a nudge, wink in the virtual cabin that the map is in the pipeline. 

7 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

I respect your opinion. The Manhattan map only has be backstreets, sewers and rooftops. 

If you cast your mind back to Jason takes Manhattan, the only characters the Lazarus survivors met were an Irish Cop and two gang bangers. The alleyways of Manhattan being completely deserted, is completely viable in regards to the movie. 

The Lazarus would make an incredible, claustrophobic map. They seem to have found a way to make the game work in that kind of environment with the Grendel. They can obviously do the same with the Lazarus. 

I suspect the Lazarus is on the cards. I think it was a nudge, wink in the virtual cabin that the map is in the pipeline. 

NO JASON APPEARED IN TIME SQUARE IN NEW YORK IN THE MOVIE.

We need The whole New york experiance in Jason takes Manhattan map.

Also Has Jason takes Manhattan New york map even been talked about or confirmed by the Developers.

16 hours ago, TADAARAIS said:

NO JASON APPEARED IN TIME SQUARE IN NEW YORK IN THE MOVIE.

The map needs to retain the isolation feel though. It's a step too far to expect the dev's to program hundreds/thousands of a.i. Npc characters to accurately represent Time Square. You're expecting something on the level of a GTA digitised city, which will never be happening. 

On 3/26/2018 at 9:00 AM, gyaaft said:

I voted that it's too early for another Road Map even though my preference is to NEVER see another Road Map EVER again. I don't mind if they have one internally that they go by, but the Road Map was a huge distraction from more pressing matters in my opinion. Once a Road Map is in place, you then feel obligated to deliver the items even if the timing hurts the project as a whole. I'm so glad Wes had the balls to stand up and say that Paranoia wasn't ready, because they hadn't found the fun yet. That was 100% absolutely the right call.

I'm perfectly fine with them teasing new content as it gets closer to release time. I feel like Shifty and the boys have a better system going now. When these guys get the game BUG FREE, feature complete and repair the systems causing the underlying problems with the game, then I'll be fine with the return of a small Road Map. Until then, they need to get the game into a more solid and polished state in general. The engine update is a step in the right direction, though I feel it will be underwhelming for most people. Once they have a solid foundation, adding new content will have more positive benefits.

Let's retire Soon™ forever. Do what the big boys do, tell us we'll get content "When it's done." If you feel the need to tease content, then tease us "When it's done."

TL;DR - Retire the Road Map and Soon™ FOREVER. Tease and deliver content "When it's done."

Yup they should've never teased Uber Jason in mid December knowing they'd be delaying it weeks later for engine update, that was a cheap hype building moment, the whole coming soon crap needs to stop.

soon.thumb.jpg.553bf05f2bb19dbe3ffe88df7310f09b.jpg

I had an internet outage recently so I played through the virtual cabin again. Not by choice, but because offline bots do not work "offline" apparently. I get irked every time I see this door. "When it's done." fellas, "When it's done."

13 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

Yup they should've never teased Uber Jason in mid December knowing they'd be delaying it weeks later for engine update, that was a cheap hype building moment, the whole coming soon crap needs to stop.

NO Teasers are fun and exciting.

Teasers are just hints of what the Illfonic guys are putting togeather and building.

We should Get another road map with Teasers and Hints.

See the reason Dead by daylight failed is because it was literally dead by daylight. They didn't have a roadmap they stuck by, which soon led to its demise. It would be nice to have an updated roadmap to know where we are, but Jason X has been pushed back since the patch is coming out later this month.

10 minutes ago, snm.jd said:

See the reason Dead by daylight failed is because it was literally dead by daylight.

SteamSpy Stats

F13
Players in the last 2 weeks: 33,253
Peak concurrent players yesterday: 773

Dead by Daylight
Players in the last 2 weeks: 288,363
Peak concurrent players yesterday: 18,318

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, snm.jd said:

See the reason Dead by daylight failed is because it was literally dead by daylight. They didn't have a roadmap they stuck by, which soon led to its demise. It would be nice to have an updated roadmap to know where we are, but Jason X has been pushed back since the patch is coming out later this month.

Yeah dbd is far from dead, they just announced a lot of things coming down the line. The only two things that game got right over this one, in my opinion, is not being forced to spectate, their perk system, keeping the emotes communication only, and not adding silly costumes and such. Where they screwed up the most is constantly catering to survivor players over the killer, which we have had our taste of that shit as well. 1st person view for the killer, and the loop fest maps killed it for me after a week of play. Wife loves it, not my cup o' tea.

4 hours ago, snm.jd said:

Literally- what the fuck are you on? :lol:

15 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Literally- what the fuck are you on? :lol:

Lmao right? Not my favorite game, but far from dead, and definitely handle many things a lot more professional. Really boils down to certain gaming preferences. I only like 1st person view for shooters. Everything else i want in 3rd. I dont even like racing, star wars squadron battles, in first. Then i dont like how much pull the survivors seem to have over the killers, not big on map layouts. They got quite a few things right, and did them even better with some others like the perks and bloodweb, like the unlocks/rewards as well. Emotes strictly for communication was so smart on their part. An in-game reporting/flag feature. And the ability to search a new lobby after you are done and not forced to sit and watch spam dancing and teabagging for the remainder of a match.

• Like 1

@jameson87

Agreed, Dead by Daylight has it's flaws but it's balanced by how much they've done right. It's a different experience than Friday the 13th- I compare the gameplay to something like an arcade-style game. Get in, have fun or not, get out. It's also competitive, which has it's negatives but does seem to help the player count.

14 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

@jameson87

Agreed, Dead by Daylight has it's flaws but it's balanced by how much they've done right. It's a different experience than Friday the 13th- I compare the gameplay to something like an arcade-style game. Get in, have fun or not, get out. It's also competitive, which has it's negatives but does seem to help the player count.

Exactly, jump on play as my other 3 favorite horror movie icons for a bit jump off. But like you said for the few things the did wrong, they did so much right that it balances it out. Just glad it hasn't become studio 54 in haddonfield. As i actually prefer watching my wife play this game as opposed to playing it. Scored a week off before heading out on the next job and just grabbed a couple of games to binge on good to be home, and see that not all of the community has left, or been disappeared.

On 3/26/2018 at 6:32 AM, thatdudescott said:

As much as I personally would like a new roadmap,I think they may have realized that roadmaps (and setting vague deadlines) just doesn't work for them.

I dont know why i gave you a laugh, because you are totally serious and honest.