New Road Map Poll and specific Details.  

116 members have voted

1. 1. This is For The Development Team to see Gun Media and Illfonic guys.Can We Fans Have specific details on a new map.Nothing has Been Decided yet I Understand. But Can you guys sit down and talk about an official plan and Ideas that F13th Gamers can look Forward too on A New Map.Specific Details On New Jason Skin,Counselors,Camp Forest Green Map,Shepherds House Map,Grendel,Manhattan etc.

• We Need a New Road Map with specific details For The Summer and Fall
    • Its Too Early for a New Road Map.

This is for The Development Team to see Illfonic and Gunmedia guys.

Can you guys get togeather and make a New Road map Plans For The Summer and fall.

With specific Details of Maps and Counselors,Clothing Packs etc.

Can you add The Names and Details on the next map On The New Road Map

Maps that are in the Movies that havent Been put into The Game yet are.

Grendel,Manhattan, Camp Forest Green,Shepherds House Map

• Like 1

As much as I personally would like a new roadmap,I think they may have realized that roadmaps (and setting vague deadlines) just doesn't work for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

As much as I personally would like a new roadmap,I think they may have realized that roadmaps (and setting vague deadlines) just doesn't work for them.

Make a road map without set dates. Just say X and Y are coming eventually.

Stop making stupid posts! Or do I have to make a poll for that too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's never too early to make plans for a new road map but they need to finish the one we're on now first. Although other than a handful of maps that people seem to care for and hopefully adding Pamela one day (Paranoia maybe?) there's not too much more to add that people are clamoring for.

With everything coming in the next update and hopefully dedicated servers being top priority after that I wouldn't want to see them get too ahead of themselves again and in turn lose even more of the player base.

• Like 1

I voted that it's too early for another Road Map even though my preference is to NEVER see another Road Map EVER again. I don't mind if they have one internally that they go by, but the Road Map was a huge distraction from more pressing matters in my opinion. Once a Road Map is in place, you then feel obligated to deliver the items even if the timing hurts the project as a whole. I'm so glad Wes had the balls to stand up and say that Paranoia wasn't ready, because they hadn't found the fun yet. That was 100% absolutely the right call.

I'm perfectly fine with them teasing new content as it gets closer to release time. I feel like Shifty and the boys have a better system going now. When these guys get the game BUG FREE, feature complete and repair the systems causing the underlying problems with the game, then I'll be fine with the return of a small Road Map. Until then, they need to get the game into a more solid and polished state in general. The engine update is a step in the right direction, though I feel it will be underwhelming for most people. Once they have a solid foundation, adding new content will have more positive benefits.

Let's retire Soon™ forever. Do what the big boys do, tell us we'll get content "When it's done." If you feel the need to tease content, then tease us "When it's done."

TL;DR - Retire the Road Map and Soon™ FOREVER. Tease and deliver content "When it's done."

3 minutes ago, gyaaft said:

Once a Road Map is in place, you then feel obligated to deliver the items even if the timing hurts the project as a whole

It really is better to leave distant future plans vague and tell people about what you are working on only when you are working on it. That way you don't have a thousand threads asking "where is paranoia?"

People are too quick to believe that the sky is the limit for projects like this, and that anything and everything someone dreams about will be added.

Weekly updates about what the team is actually doing is more than sufficient.

• Like 1

Well Recently Shifty Explained to everyone that The Development Team doesent even know themselves if Grendel map is next or what is going to happen next with the game.

I Simply asking The Development Team to pUT tOGEATHER A SURE THING OF EXPLAINATIONS Of Dates and Specific Details of Maps and other releases on a New Road map.

Can we Get The Development Team to Sit down and have a Conference for us fans and Draw out a New Road map.

Wouldnt Be Great To Hear an Official word on The Next map that may be in the works.

Will The Developers Take a Look at our Ideas For Grendel,Camp Forest Green,Shepherds House Map. or a Custom Designed Map.

Well a New Road map would Explain the Plans of The Gunmedia and Illfonic Design Teams.

I Think it would give us fans something to look forward too.

I Wish The Gunmedia guys would start doing questions and awnsers podcasts again with fans once in a while.

Give us something for The Summer to look forward too.

2 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

I Think it would give us fans something to look forward too.

3 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

Give us something for The Summer to look forward too.

If they try and lay out their plans publicly, and aren't able to execute them exactly how they stated, they will be inundated with bitching and moaning from people that don't understand what a wishlist is. 

It'sbetter for them to keep their plans in house and announce things as they're actually ready.

I say no more roadmaps at all. That way nobody expects anything and anything that comes out is welcomed.

But then again, I also say no more new content until all the glitches have been addressed.

But what do I know? I'm just a guy who wants a working game.

• Like 1

I want to know where the game is going. I want more content but I also want to know game improvements. Lets have both on a clear time line please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We do need a new road map and I believe Shifty or someone said they were in talks about it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

We do need a new road map and I believe Shifty or someone said they were in talks about it.

Really can you find the post where Shifty mentions a possiable New Road Map.

Please Shifty or any other Gunmedia or Illfonic Guys please let us know if we can soon get a New Road map.

What are The possiabilities of Camp Forest Green map and Shepherds House map and recreating the part 7 New Blood cabins,Party House etc.

I think if they keep rolling out game improvements, then I'd like to see a roadmap of counsellor and Jason content for the future. That or what has already been said, put both on the new roadmap. I think having a map of where they want the game to be in the future will ease tensions in the community and stop the spread of false news and predictions. I think a new road map is a must, surely it would help Shifty when he is bombarded with repeat questions?

23 minutes ago, a kamikaze man said:

I think if they keep rolling out game improvements, then I'd like to see a roadmap of counsellor and Jason content for the future. That or what has already been said, put both on the new roadmap. I think having a map of where they want the game to be in the future will ease tensions in the community and stop the spread of false news and predictions. I think a new road map is a must, surely it would help Shifty when he is bombarded with repeat questions?

Making a roadmap with items that may or may not ever see the light of day will increase tensions as people will see an item on the map and feel entitled to it.  Then if it doesn't come to the game these people will whine nonstop and create at least 12 forum topics on how they were "cheated" out of updates.

We already had a roadmap before, and people still predicted "Play as Pamela" constantly, predicted that the main antagonist of Paranoia would be Roy, etc.

I voted it was too early, and to be frank I'd much rather not see a roadmap at all. It limits what the devs can do since they'll be under constant tension to deliver items which may not see the light of day at all. Paranoia is an example, and new problems could arise which could delay the roadmap promises even further.

As far as I can see, the devs have been listening. PC will be able to switch up keys; swappable weapons for Jason; Part 7 getting a nice rework, and much more to come in the near future. Why put the devs under a restricting roadmap which will make people become more irritable when something doesn't pan out?

I want a new roadmap but it's simply not good to set expectations because if they are even in the slightest late with an update people will rip them to shreds plus they don't even have their new engine yet. Give them time.

Well id like to know for sure what the team has decided to move forward and do with maps and other things.

I Really think that if we dont ask them to give us another map then they will make us wait untill october and go all summer long with no plan or idea.

I Want to see if they can at least give us a question and awnsers some time this summer with a group of guys from Gun and Illfonic.

Im hoping that they will give us what we are asking for.

5 Maps is becoming boring to play over and over again.

Cant we Get one more New map for summer.

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:35 AM, ChaosLordWesker said:

Making a roadmap with items that may or may not ever see the light of day will increase tensions as people will see an item on the map and feel entitled to it.  Then if it doesn't come to the game these people will whine nonstop and create at least 12 forum topics on how they were "cheated" out of updates.

We already had a roadmap before, and people still predicted "Play as Pamela" constantly, predicted that the main antagonist of Paranoia would be Roy, etc.

May be. Perhaps they should instead create a tombstone listing all the things that they definitely won't be adding at all into the game. That way it would ease the tension of hyped up disappointment.