I posted a few of these on the other forum but im going to make a collective post here as well.

Things I hope to see:

1-random occurences of rain/fog hindering visibility (maybe Jason would get an advantage in this)

2-children NPCs present.

3-a snow version of Crystal Lake with a frozen lake.

4-Players can swim. Also besides canoes have a motorboat or 2.

5-When Jason is critically injured, his mask breaks or is knocked off.

6-enviornment kill areas for players to kill Jason via the movies(pt 6 chaining,pt 3 hanging)

7-Jason can cut power to camp,only lights then would be campfire,flashlight,moonlight. Players can repair lights, but multiple electrical boxes around camp.

8-Alice Coopers man behind the mask should play during credits lol

• Like 4

Expanding on #8, it'd be fun if some fan favorite soundtrack songs were hidden throughout the camp.  Records, cassettes, 8-tracks, mp3 players, whatever.  My vote would be for "Love is a Lie" (Part 4) and "His Eyes" (Part 5).

• Like 2

I wonder also will there be any sort of healing system implimented...maybe Jason could heal some for every person he kills.and there could be medic classes or attributes for counselors with 1st aid boxes.

I had to stop in here when I saw the thread name and it's by Crazy Ralph. How could I not???

I love 1, 4, 5, 6 & 7! 8 would be amazing! 3 would be unlike any other Friday the 13th movie ever.

• Like 2

I had to stop in here when I saw the thread name and it's by Crazy Ralph. How could I not???

I love 1, 4, 5, 6 & 7! 8 would be amazing! 3 would be unlike any other Friday the 13th movie ever.

Omg, #3 actually sounds like an amazing idea, just think about it

The game brings something new to the table as far as stuff goes, like maybe Jason wears a santa hat with this idea? lol

Oh, come on.Please not that strange  Santa Claus stuff for Jason. :D 

But it could be a possibility to let Jason break through the ice from below the surface when the counselors try to run over the frozen lake to escape.

To expand on the children NPCs i think u should be able to rescue them for experience points or to reduce your fear level

• Like 1

i'm still a massive advocate of a SNOW VERSION of Camp Crystal Lake. I'm just dying for it happen (literally...in the game....take my blood sacrifices). Frozen Lake included.
I'd pay 10$ extra!

Actually sounds like an awesome Christmas 2016 update, doesn't it? For this month - snowy Crystal Lake!

Jason Santa Hat DLC optional.

• Like 1

3rd person but when entering a cabin or house it switches to 1st person to make it more scary! And you and other players can work together lock all the doors and hope and pray!!

• Like 2

I always thought it would be cool to have random NPS running around providing other bonuses if you kill them or capture them.

For example, if you're Jason, and you're on the camp map, maybe Crazy Ralph can be running around stalking the counselors and you get a bonus if you take him out as well. If you're a counselor, you get a bonus if you can capture him. 

Another example can be on a cemetary map. Maybe the NPC can be Martin The Caretaker. Just thought this would be a fun way to provide more bonuses while possibly providing a higher kill count. :) 

• Like 1

Maybe we should make a thread with a list of killable NPCs to put in...maybe you could grab one and use them as a human shield to protect youreslf,or save them to gain powerups or bonuses...

Maybe we should make a thread with a list of killable NPCs to put in...maybe you could grab one and use them as a human shield to protect youreslf,or save them to gain powerups or bonuses...

Crazy Ralph

Steve Christy

Martin The Caretaker and more!

Expanding on #8, it'd be fun if some fan favorite soundtrack songs were hidden throughout the camp. 

It would also be fun if they had stuff from other slashers/horrors hidden. For example in a basement a furnace with a clawed glove inside that plays the Nightmare on Elm Street theme, or a piano playing the Halloween theme with Micheal Myer's mask nearby.

• Like 1

It would also be fun if they had stuff from other slashers/horrors hidden. For example in a basement a furnace with a clawed glove inside that plays the Nightmare on Elm Street theme, or a piano playing the Halloween theme with Micheal Myer's mask nearby.

That would be sweet but with already having to do a kickstarter to get funded, getting the licensing to things like that would be a heavy duty task. 

• Like 2

For the music, maybe. But just a simple prop from those movies shouldn't cause copyright disputes, I hope.

yes it will.

• Like 2

Yeah...remember guys; we're focusing on Friday the 13th and making this game as awesome as we can. Any tie-ins would have to be tough to get done...as much fun as they'd be...but that's a lot of work to get agreements in place, if we even want to go that route. 

Unlikely at this point, to be frank...but man would it be cool. 

• Like 1

For the music, maybe. But just a simple prop from those movies shouldn't cause copyright disputes, I hope.

Anything that could strike a resemblance or reference to IP is inviting a law suit. Something like that is pretty iconic to the nightmare on Elm St franchise and since it would already be in the same genre it would be pretty hard to dispute you were not trying to make reference to it.

• Like 1

Anything that could strike a resemblance or reference to IP is inviting a law suit. Something like that is pretty iconic to the nightmare on Elm St franchise and since it would already be in the same genre it would be pretty hard to dispute you were not trying to make reference to it.

What he said.

:( I must be stuck in the 80's, back when movie companies ripped each other off with no regrets. Never realized references were enough to land a lawsuit, sorry guys.

:( I must be stuck in the 80's, back when movie companies ripped each other off with no regrets. Never realized references were enough to land a lawsuit, sorry guys.

They existed back then it just depends on if the license holder wants to pursue action or not. It's just been more cut throat now a days.

lawyers gotta feed their families somehow!

The baby boomer generation was the first generation to flood the market with lawyers . They grew up to shows like Perry Mason that showed the glamorous life style lawyers could have , plus they could earn as much as a doctor's PHD with 4 years less education . They were one of the first generations that had a " huge " amount of college graduates so a lot of the 60s - 80s saw to many Lawyers for not enough legal work . So instead of waiting around and hoping to get that company or government job they started looking for ways to make their own work . That is when the " ambulance chasers "  and such were created .

Not to bash them , because at that time there were a lot of Issues that we as Americans had to tackle and stop ignoring . The big ones that stand out to me were women's right , ethnic equality , our constitutional rights , such as freedom of speak and the right to keep and bear arms . Though that was not always the case for lawyers , but basically there was way to many in the work force  , so a lot of them did what they had to to use there degrees and put food on the table .

Though that era is the beginning of all the things that most Americans look at today and wonder how this law could be so stupid . An example of a stupid law , a man finds a way to break into your store through a vent in the roof . As he makes his way through the vent and down to the floor he falls and breaks his leg . What happens ? The owner of the store get sued by the intruder for breaking his leg due to the upper roof vent not being reasonable secure enough to keep people from accessing it .